Pestend Pest Control

Reviews for Pestend Pest Control

mary from Toronto
mary from Toronto

Monthly exterior spraying

I have using this company for a few years now for monthly spraying (March-November). Javaid is very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He does a great job spraying the exterior of my house including the driveway, my garden, front porch enclosure, garage and solarium. We are very happy with the results and it is a pleasure to deal with Javaid on a monthly basis.

Hi Mary,
It has been a great pleasure to have you as our longtime customer. Thank you for being such a loyal client and for the detailed feedback! Javaid would be glad to know that you have been satisfied with his services! We always look forward to serving you !!

Michel D.
Michel D.

Friendly, professional service

Pestend were a pleasure to work with from booking through to the end. They provided very professional service, and good recommendations. We have not seen any ants since the spraying so the issue appears to be resolved. Thanks!

Hi Michel,
Hearing that you had a wonderful experience for our services is the best thing we could hope for. Your kind words and encouragement means a lot to us. Thanks once again.

Angela in Barrie
Angela in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Efficient and friendly service

An appointment to remove a bird nest from a 2nd story exhaust vent was scheduled easily and promptly.
Kami and Ayaz called me 10 minutes prior to their arrival. They arrived in time. They removed the nest quickly and I stalked an attractive guard. They also identified another problem which I had not noticed and installed a guard there too, preventing future issues. I am very satisfied with the service these two young men provided me and I recommend their services without any reservations.

Hi,
Thank you so much for taking the time out to share you experience with us! We work hard to meet all of our clients expectations so it's great to hear that you were pleased with our services. Thanks for being such an awesome customer!

PEST CONTROL. MICES

Saj checked the roof, checked the attic and sides. He found the problem in few minutes and gave the estimate. He was knowledgeable and explained the procedure very well. Gave me very good tips on animal prevention and keeping the house safer.
Highly recommended.

Hi,
Thank you so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share you experience with us and we are so pleased hear that your service went smoothly!

pest control

I contacted Pestend and Sharda told me about the different options available. Mr Javaid came and further recommended and advised me personally. Rest assured, treatment, service was more than expected. Advise and service, made me feel like I was treated as family. I also spoke to Nancy twice and she advised me like Pestend family, in this day and age this level of honesty and determination is just surreal. Keep up this amazing work and this level of honesty so folks like us can fall sleep peacefully, knowing that SUPERHEROES like you exist. I appreciate Mr, Javaid, Sharda and Nancy!!! Stay awesome!

Hi,

Wow! thank you for the incredible review. We are so delighted to hear that you have been pleased with our services. All of our staff is committed to delivering the best service experience possible for our customers Your review has honestly made everyone's day because receiving such positive feedback from our clients is our biggest reward. Instead we'd like to thank you for being such a great customer to work with on behalf of Pestend and especially Javaid, Sharda and Nancy. Here at Pestend we truly do believe that all of our clients are apart of our Pestend family and you are definitely an important member. Thank you once again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wasp Removal

Amazing wasp nest removal service. It was thorough and professional. Saj was great to work with.

Hi,
We are extremely delighted to note that Sajeel was successful in dealing with your wasp concerns. Thanks once again.

g.mckinnon in Concord
g.mckinnon in Concord

Pestend

Moe, our technician was professional and reassuring with his knowledge and demeanor. His inspection uncovered the origin of infestation and he clearly explained the mitigation plan which included instructions on how to fix and secure the points of entry. I hope I don’t see him again but if I do it will be to thank him again and wish him well.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with such a detailed feedback and trusting us with your pest concerns! Your review means a lot to us and let's us know we're on the right track. On Moe's behalf it was a great pleasure serving you !!

ShaneS
ShaneS

Kitchen

They came in to make sure my pest control problem was taken care of in a professional and courteous manner. Javaid was very knowledgeable and friendly to talk with and very good and quick with his job.

Shane.

Hi Shane,
Pestend works hard to ensure that all services are done in an efficient and timely manner. Javaid would be glad to hear that you are satisfied with his service as are we!! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!!

Angelina in Toronto
Angelina in Toronto
1 review Caledon, ON

Great company

We hired pest end last year to deal with a carpenter ant problem . Our technician Salmon was always on time and provided knowledgeable service . He showed he cared for our problem and told us not to worry . We have seen no ants inside our home . We decided to enroll in their monthly outdoor maintenance as a preventative measure and have been pleased. Both Sharda in the office, the manager and Salmon our technician have been wonderful and helpful. Very pleased with this company . Angelina G.

Hi Angelina,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! Office administrators and technicians here at Pestend are committed to delivering the best service experience for our customers. We are so glad to hear that you have been satisfied with our technician Salman and our services. Thank you for being a wonderful client!!

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Ant Problem

We have had an ant problem in our home for several years and finally called a company --Pestend Pest Control. Zafar was fabulous -- he discussed our options. We decided to spray inside (0nce), then have the outside lawns done once a month over the summer and fall. Right after the first inside spray I never saw another ant inside again. WooHoo! Zafar shows up each month and works on the anthills on our property. Such a nice man and great job Zafar and PestEnd!

Hi Jane,
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review, and mentioning our technician Zafar. His goal is always to leave his customers with a smile! The team here at Pestend is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Thanks once again.

More about Pestend Pest Control

Pestend is providing pest and wildlife control services in and around GTA. Pestend technicians received special training to carry out work activities in professional manners.Our licensed and experienced Pest Control Professionals are always ready to solve any of your residential or business pest problem effectively and economically.