I really wanted to love Foxridge. We bought a new house from them and it’s been nothing but issues in their construction with absolutely no help or replies when we’ve voiced our concerns.
- The house exterior colour did NOT match what we’d agreed upon, and when we tried to get this fixed we we were met with a “there’s nothing we can do”. I still hate the colour of our home.
- The very first day we moved in, we had a massive leak and our fire alarm wouldn’t stop blaring. No one to contact for help. When we finally did get it sorted, our house had to be ripped apart and re-dry walled. We had to live in a construction zone for 2 weeks - not ideal with young kids. No one reached out to us to apologize or express any kind of concern for our inconvenience.
- Our hot water tank started leaking and died after 2 years! The tank was still under warranty, but Foxridge had pretty much encased our tank by building piping all around out so it cost us an arm and a leg for the plumber to even ACCESS it. He kept telling us that this was the most insane way he’d ever seen a tank installed.
- Several weeks after moving in, a soffit from our roof felt out and left a huge gaping hole. When I pointed this out to the warranty team, they told me I had to claim it from my insurance!??!
- The slope on our Garage being too steep for us to drive up (our undercarriage scrapes every single time
- Most recently - we had asked for our home to be roughed in for AC in case we’d ever want to install down the road. We were told yes of course, everything was roughed in. We asked multiple times during our walk throughs and they assured us it was all done. Sure enough, I had an estimator come and nope, not roughed in.
We’ve had COUNTLESS issues like these, yet every time we’ve tried to reach out to voice our concerns or speak to someone, we’ve either been shrugged off or simply received no reply. For spending over a million dollars on a home, we would expect better customer service. We’ve bought other new build homes, from smaller companies even, and experienced far better care and customer service from them. Foxridge clearly doesn’t care about their homeowners. They’ll be super helpful until the moment they clear your cheque, and then they no longer care about you and your home from that point forward.
I would never buy another Foxridge home again and I would never recommend them to anyone.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Hi Alyssa. We're disappointed to hear about your home buying experience with us. Can you please reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can look into this further? Thank you.