Always Green

Toronto ON M9W 1R3

Reviews for Always Green

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent service

Received a sprinkler and sod quote from Joe. I was happy with the price and went forward with install and couldnt be more happy. Joe and his crew worked very hard to get everything done. Joe is very knowledgeable and knows what hes doing. Id recommend this company 100%.

Christine in Oakville
Christine in Oakville

10 stars

Just had Giuseppe and his crew come and install our sprinkler system. Very nice, personable and honest. Did a great job. Was on time for the quote, on time for the job, answered any calls/texts promptly. Did a great job of putting the yard back together, tested the system and showed me how to use the system. Will definitely recommend them moving forward. Do not understand or believe the bad reviews AT ALL. In any service business word of mouth, referrals and recommendations are worth gold. I believe Joe and his company would cherish each client and stand by their work. Definitely 5 stars. Ignore the bad reviews :)
Thanks again Giuseppe and crew!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Excellent customer service

They did an excellent job for sure. Totally satisfied with the customer service received from this company. Will be using this company in the future without any doubt. Thanks a lot.

thank you Stef, And thx for the referral.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Winterization of sprinkler system

Always Green did an excellent job at winterizing my sprinkler system. They were a life saver and they came over the next available day. I was left stranded by another company whose owner called me twice to confirm himself two appointments, but they never showed up. This put me at risk of not completing the work before the first freeze. Lesson leaned. Always Green came in, and explained what they were doing and removed all the water, until there was no mist left. Work completed very efficiently. Next year, I know who I am calling

Thank you Victor see you in the spring..

The crew was excellent

I booked again with Always Green to complete my spring opening and some basic maintenance. The crew was excellent - prompt, knowledgeable, customer friendly. I continue to highly recommend this company.

Thanks for your review! We've got your back and are happy to have helped! We look forward to serve you again!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Carefully did all the requested works

This install was very challenging & difficult due to the paving stones that needed to be lifted & re-installed blocking the deep buried main source water supply poly pipe. The technician skillfully & carefully did all the requested works. Really pleased.

Thank you for your kind words! Our technicians are highly skilled and trained to perform an exceptional service. We are glad that you liked our work and look forward to serving you again in future!

A great job

We are extremely happy with the installation and would recommend Always Green to anyone! A great job!!! They came as planned and cleaned up our lawn and before they left explained how the system worked.

Everything looks amazing

My lights around my property in the front and back have made my house and garden just come to life now. Everything looks as amazing if not more during the night. And I even feel a little safer being able to see around my property as well.

Thank you for your review! I greatly appreciate your business and we are glad that we were able to deliver the best results! Do let us know if you need anything else in the future!

Stay Safe!

Very satisfied

Very satisfied with 12 new outdoor lights installed, as well as audit and service, and improvements. Great customer service and techs every visit thus far. I have them open / close annually and service lights. Great service from Always Green.

Thank you see you in The spring..

Technicians have always been great

I have used Always Green for our system start-up, maintenance and winter shut-down for the past few years. We moved into our new house and I had no idea about how the system operated. Their technicians have always been great, very knowledgeable, friendly, responsive and dependable.

I'm Glad you are happy with are technician's they take pride in there work..

More about Always Green

We have been proudly serving the Greater Toronto Area for 20 years. We currently have 2 installation crews, 2 service technicians and 2 sales representatives. We know that the greatest sign of a job well done is a satisfied customer.

We provide every client with three unconditional practices:

1) Unparallel customer service.
2) We only use the highest quality parts and workmanship.
3) We will not quit until you are happy!