5 Star Cleaning

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for 5 Star Cleaning

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Regular Cleaning

We are very happy with their services. Lisa is very understanding and works hard to meet our schedules. Her team is very professional and thorough. I would recommend them for sure!

Thank you so much for your on going trust, business and great communication for your regular weekly house cleaning services with our cleaning team including Lisa. We greatly appreciated your excellent review and your recommendation on our house cleaning services. All the best , stay safe.

Water restoration

I had some problems with my washing machine where it leaked and caused some water damage in my home. I called 5 Star Cleaning and they quickly responded, they quoted me on the spot and answered all my questions patiently over the phone and I chose to hire them to clean up the water damage, They got to my place in under an hour and they were fast, efficient and very professional.
They used high quality drying machine to dry up the water and fixed the areas that needed repairs. My house was back to normal in 4 days. I highly recommend them and will use their cleaning and water damage restoration services.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback, excellent review and kind words. on our Flood emergency services. It was our pleasure to provide our water damage services in your situation, We greatly appreciate your trust and your recommendation in 5 Star Cleaning, water damage restoration services. All the best,

Home cleaning

I am very satisfied with the services provided by this company. Cleaners were sent out to my house in less than 24 hours. The work was completed in a professional and timely manner. I would definitely reuse and recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and great review of our house cleaning services. It was our pleasure to be able to provide our best possible, short notice deep house cleaning services. We greatly value and appreciate your business and your recommendation. All the best. Stay safe.

Edith Schmidt
Edith Schmidt

Amazing Work

Excellent job in doing the work. The house looked great after it was done, and no troubles to be found here. Also for a very reasonable rate, I'd say this was a win.

5 Satr Cleaning crew greatly appreciate your excellent review and your great feedback. It was our pleasure to provide our house cleaning services. Thanks for the referral. All the best 5 Satr Cleaning Team

Carpet cleaning

Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful people. They picked up the carpet from apartment in Brampton and dropped off in Mississauga as requested. Reasonable price. Good costumer service.

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback and great review. We greatly value and appreciate your business and your recommendation on our cleaning services. It was our pleasure to provide our services. All the best. 5 Satr cleaning Team

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet cleaning

I’m using this service for almost 10 years. They always do a great job! I even recommended them to few of my friends, so far nobody complained, everyone was pretty much satisfied ( and I’m talking about really expensive carpets). They are highly professional and also affordable.

We greatly appreciate your ongoing trust, business, and your recommendations. It was our pleasure to provide our services each time. Thank you so much for your excellent review and positive feedback on our cleaning services. All the Best and stay safe. 5 Star Cleaning Team

Rug Cleaning

Great service and great attitude. Very professional and punctual. On time and excellent customer service.

Thank you so much for your great review and your business. It was our pleasure to provide our services. All the best. 5 Star Cleaning Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage water damage

Very professional, helpful, supportive, quick response
There was an odorous smell in my garage from water damage. Received quick response, at my home within hour or so, and Problem resolved

Thank you so much for your great review and your interest in our Water damage restoration services. We greatly appreciate your recommendation, It was our pleasure to provide our emergency services.
All the best. 5 Star Cleaning

Professional Carpet Cleaning

HomeStar Cleaning Co. did an amazing job cleaning my wall to wall carpeting on the second floor of my townhome. Daniel and Bob were informative about the process and were able to leave my carpets pet-stain free! I was delighted with the results and would highly recommend them to all.

It was a pleasure to help you with your moving out cleaning! We are very happy to hear you are happy with the final results. Thank you for trusting our company. Best of luck in the future!

Profession Cleaning

We were in a pinch to find professional cleaners within a 24-hour period. 5 Star was able to find cleaners for us which was amazing. That said, the cleaners arrived and we received a low quality clean at best. The living room shelving and tables still had coffee stains, kitchen and kitchen appliances were not moved and stains and garbage was left on the counters, the kitchen garbage can was not move and large stains where left on the floor and bathroom mirrors still had water stains on them, the couch was not cleaned between the cushions nor underneath). Over all our service took two people to clean nearly 4 1/2 hours with a 2500 sq ft house and was charged over $600.

Thank you for your business Kayla.
We are very upset to hear the cleaning was not completed to your standard. 5 Star Cleaning makes every effort to be able to provide you with our best employees and work ethic. One of our most important policies in the cleaning is to make sure the customer receives all the services they require in the cleaning. Either keeping the project within their budget and/or completing all the task required. 5 Star Cleaning provides all the pricing upfront and has no hidden fees.
As to your home cleaning project, a lot of good work was done. I hope both parties can agree that lots of hard work and progress was made. We are very upset to know that some great results was shadowed by several mistakes. 5 Star Cleaning employees to not leave the project site until the client has looked and approved of the cleaning. Please feel free to contact us regarding compensation to your cleaning having not meet your standards.
5 Star Cleaning attempts to provide the maximum amount of work in the time frame and budget the client sets for the cleaning to be completed by.
All best
5 Star cleaning Team

More about 5 Star Cleaning

5 Star Cleaning is acting under WHO and Ontario Government Health Safety Precautions for COVID-19.
We will make sure that our 24/7 emergency team and homeowners are not sick, asymptomatic, and haven’t traveled the last 30 days.

Call us now: 416-315-7562 (Toll Free:1855 697 9889) For Our Spring Cleaning Specials

Our sister company is 5 Star Dry All (24/7 Water Damage Restoration)
https://www.5stardryall.ca 416 270 7717