Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6

Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage door repair

Chris came the day after I called him. The nicest guy and unbelievably honest. He did such a great job fixing my garage doors, keypad, etc. he was fast and honest. I highly recommend him!

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

Happy Customer

Garage door spring broke. This company did a great job to replace the spring and cables for the price agreed on. Warranty coverage for 5 years in case needed.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Garage Door

From communication to follow up to install, Chris and his team at Liftmaster garage doors was professional and efficient. Thank you so much for this positive experience.

Alan
Alan
0 reviews North York, ON

Excellent work by Easy Access

Thank you Chris & Andrew for work well done! The crew completed the install without a hitch, and Dave also did a terrific job of capping the border with aluminum. They are all friendly, knowledgeable professionals who take pride in their work. Project costs include double door, aluminum capping and new Wi-Fi garage door opener + taxes.

Special order of our garage door took longer than expected but otherwise Easy Access delivered what they promised at a reasonable price and top notch workmanship. Highly recommended - 10 out of 10 Stars!

Lou in Etobicoke
Lou in Etobicoke

New Garage Doors

Chris and Andrew installed our new walnut wood look doors. Process was so easy. Chris is fantastic at explaining everything and showing us all the options. We love our doors and highly recommend them to anyone needing doors. These guys are the best

Thanks for the review Lou. Doors look great!!

Garage door spring replacement

I needed a spring replaced on my garage door and Chris came out the morning after I called him to have it fixed.

Glad we could help. Getting stuck when the spring breaks isn't fun. All the best.

Jim
Jim

Wow, that's professional service

I compared a bunch of the Garage Door service companies on HomeStars and selected Easy Access to do our repair. Chris had already provided a very competitive estimate and performed the repair the same day at the agreed upon price, and even threw in some hardware at no extra cost. 20 minutes and the door was back to perfect working order. I'd give him and 11 out of ten if the scoring allowed it.

Thanks for the kind words Jim. Glad we could help.

Marc in Toronto
Marc in Toronto

Garage Door Balancing and Inspection

As part of regular home maintenance I realized that the garage door needs to be checked periodically for balancing. Since this tasks involves adjusting the torsion springs I decided to contact a pro.

I found Easy Access on HomeStars. They were here 2 days later to balance my garage door (it was not an emergency, just a routine maintenance issue).

I would definitely recommend Easy Access. They are very nice to deal with and respond in a timely manner. They obviously know what they are doing. They also gave me some maintenance advice and inspected the whole mechanism. I am confident that my door is properly adjusted.

I am glad I contacted them for this task.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Glad we were able to assist with the service.

Linda in Unionville
Linda in Unionville

Garage Door Service

We recently contacted Easy Access Garage Doors for a service appointment for our garage door. This was shortly after another garage door repair company could not diagnose the problem correctly, and in fact made the door worse, and then charged for their service call. With the help from Homestars reviews, we decided to call Chris. From the get-go, the experience was a very good one. With giving Chris a brief description of our garage door issue, he offered two possible solutions based on what we described to him. Of course he had to come and have a look to confirm his suspicions. He gave us an appointment for the next day (and actually was able to come the same day after a cancellation) and was very clear on what the charge would be, which was very reasonable. When Chris and Andrew arrived at our home, it was very evident how friendly, professional and knowledgeable they are and they were able to diagnose and repair the problem. In addition, Chris lubricated the necessary parts of the door and opener and educated us on the best lubricants to purchase moving forward. My husband and I are thrilled that our garage door was repaired properly this time and it has never sounded better! We will only use Easy Access Garage Doors in the future and are very grateful for Chris and Andrews service on a holiday long weekend. That is what we call impeccable customer service! Dont hesitate to contact them as you will be more than pleased that you did. Thanks again Chris on a job well done.

Thanks for the review Linda. Very nice of you.

Leo
Leo

Replaced broken spring and cables

Our garage door's spring broke on a Friday night. Contacted Chris, and he came over on Saturday to replace the broken spring with a beefier model, and also replaced the frayed and rusted cables. Amazing service and very reasonable price. Our garage door now opens and closes like new. I will be going to Chris for all our future garage door services.

Thanks Leo
Thanks for taking the time to review us. Every review helps. Really appreciate it

Easy Access Garage Doors Inc

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.