Rooter Man GTA

Reviews for Rooter Man GTA

Spencer
Spencer
1 review Burlington, ON

Full home waterproofing and walkout rebuild

As a home owner, this is the first time I have gone with the highest quote. The crew from Rooter Man were very professional, and quick based on the scope of work. There was no extra fill left behind that most companies don’t tell you isn’t in your contract and just leave. There is a lifetime guarantee on the waterproofing itself, and they even helped get a rebate from the region. I would recommend anyone looking for piece of mind that their home will stay dry to hire Rooter Man.

Thank you Spencer for choosing Rooter-Man for your wet basement Waterproofing project. On a daily basis Rooter-Man is Waterproofing basements in Halton Region and through out the GTA. Thank you for this review.

All plumber work

They are very professional and organized in their work. Mr Stephan gave all the details from begining to end so I always knew what was going on. I would highly recommend hiring this company.

Thank you Kumara for choosing Rooter-Man for your emergency sewer line repair and replacement. Most people choose Rooter-Man To replace their old defective sewers because we are truly experts in the industry.

Thank you for this review!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

$400 plumbing bill with no resolution of my problem

I live in a condo and the building kitchen stack backed up into my kitchen sink. Rooter Man came in promptly and assessed the problem but didn't tell me that backup from the stack is a building problem rather than an individual unit problem. They said that they needed to snake the stack from under my sink and that they should be able to clear the issue unless the clog was located more than 25 ft. below my unit. The plumber accessed the stack from under my kitchen sink and claimed that he snaked the drain 25 feet down which he claimed took him to the start of the unit two below mine. He said that the clog was far below my unit and that I would have to get my building management to provide Rooter Man with access to the main stack. I contacted my building management and they said they would have their preferred plumber fix the issue. Rooter Man then billed me $400 despite not resolving the issue. Later that afternoon the building's preferred plumber came in, accessed the stack directly (rather than via the sink) and cleared the clog which was located just below my unit. The issue was not that the clog was too far down, but that Rooter Man didn't properly access the stack and snake it. I sent an email to Rooter Man asking for a refund and haven't even had the courtesy of a response. I would not recommend Rooter Man GTA under any circumstances!

Hi Wendy it is unfortunate that your experience was not pleasant. We would have loved to hear back from you directly as customer satisfaction is always our top priority. Kindly feel free to reach out to us to discuss further.

rebeccajg
rebeccajg

Bathroom shower clogged

Rooterman is an amazing company! I had an issue with a bathroom drain being clogged and was able to get this fixed in less than 24 hours. Alex is professional and cleared the drain promptly and cleaned up after! Highly recommend using Rooterman!

We are glad that you had a positive experience with our company. Our highly experienced drain and sewer experts are ready to tackle on any sewer and drain issues. Than you for this nice review!

Rooter-Man Staff

Scoped drains, quoted updating of existing plumbing

B. from Rooter Man came to my property and performed a camera inspection of the floor drains and cleanout. There were some items discovered during the inspection and he repaired them on-site and provided quotations for other items which need performing later. Will quote them for the future drain work.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man for your sewer repair requirements. We will be glad to help you out with your future drain and sewer repair projects. Thank you for this Kind Review.

Team Rooter-Man

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Blocked Sink

We had a very clogged kitchen sink that Rooter Man helped us resolve quickly and professionally. They also took time to help explain what had caused the issue and how to prevent it in the future.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man to get your kitchen sink unclogged and your drain cleaned. Drain cleaning and repairs is what we are all about. Thank you for this kind review.

Waterproofing garage

Water was leaking into my garage walls and floor as walls built into a steep slope of earth. The owner of the Company came and gave me good advice as to how to drain water away in a cost efficient way. Work was completed in a timely and very professional manner. I highly recommend this Company.

Thank you for choosing Rooter-Man to fix your wet foundation issues. Wet Basement waterproofing is one of many of the companies specialties. Thank you for this review.

Vivian
Vivian

Excellent work as always.

We have had several jobs done by Robert over the years. He is always prompt and helpful. He seems knows what we need right away and takes care of it quickly. Highly recommended.

Hi Vivian .. thank you for leaving such a kind review about our plumber Rob, he is definitely an asset to our company 😁

Arsham
Arsham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Unfair price

Brian is a caring, knowledgeable, professional and smart individual. He resolved the problem and gave me some tips regarding how to fix my plumbing connections.

The 3 star is for the company itself for charging $368 for only running a snake in a pipe. This is totally unfair.

Hi Arsham, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and I'm glad Brian did that for you.
We believe we charge a fair price for the valuable service, workmanship and parts/equipment we provide, the pricing is pretty standard across the board for any plumbing and drain company that carries all the proper licences, wsib and insurances that are necessary. Thank you for choosing Rooter-man and I do hope to hear from you again in the future.

Clogged sink

My bathroom sink was draining very slowly. Alex and team arrived on time and immediately investigated the issue thoroughly.

They explained what needs to be done and how much it would cost. They promptly got to work and completed it thoroughly.

In wrapping up, they took the time to clean up abd ensure that the space they worked in was tidy. They also provided pragmatic advice to ensure that we maintained our home appropriately.

It was truly a pleasure to clear your bathroom sink drain. We are glad that you had a positive experience with Alex our drain cleaning specialist!

Team Rooter-Man

More about Rooter Man GTA

ROOTER-MAN Plumbing And Drain Service and Basement Syatems is a group of professionals with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our mission is to provide high quality professional advice and solutions to home-owners. We pride ourselves in providing to our customers the highest standards in customer care throughout the process. We will provide exceptional "beyond the call of duty" services to all our customers. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service, response and quality workmanship. We take pride in our ability to diagnose, give options and complete the job with 100 percent customer satisfaction every time. If you require emergency plumbing services in the Toronto and GTA regions, there are 24 hour emergency plumbers in Mississauga, Vaughan, Oakville, Etobicoke and Burlington locations on stand-by ready to service you. From Plumbing, Basement Lowering and Underpinning to new basement Floor Upgrades and Drain issues to Wet Basement Waterproofing, Rooter-Man can handle and specializes in these services and more!

Waterproofing, Plumbing, and Drain Services
Enzymes for drain cleaning maintenance, Advantage Plan Memberships
Full Service Plumbing, Drain Cleaning / Clearing, Drain Repair, Sewer Back-Ups, Sewer Line Replacement, Sewer Line Repair,Flooded Basements, Waterline Replacement, Trenchless Sewer Line/Waterline replacement, TV Camera Inspections, Backflow Preventers, Sump Pumps, Leak Detection, Pipe Thawing, Clogged Toilets, Wet Basement Waterproofing, Weeping Tiles, Weeping Tile Replacement, Interior Waterproofing and High Pressure Hot Water Jetting Basement Lowering And Underpinning New Basement Concrete Floor Upgrades
We stock all major sink, faucet and toilet brands. We proudly stock our trucks with Rigid tools
We specialize in Plumbing, Drain and Sewer services and also in Watermain repair and replacements and also in Wet Basement Waterproofing and Basement Lowering And Underpinning to New Basement Concrete Floor Upgrades!
1970
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, and Cash.
Visa, MasterCard,Debit and Cash
Trade Number: D25183 Master Plumber License No: T95-4926928 - T94-4926927
TORONTO DRAIN Contractor's License No: T87-4540654 OAKVILLE Contractor's Licence No. 16-110717
No job is too big or too small for Rooter-Man Plumbers.
PROJECT RATE
Rooter-Man provides Price Quotes up-front BEFORE the work begins. We only begin when the customer ag
All of our work comes with a written guarantee. Manufacuturers warranty on purchased parts / items.