Gitano Roofing

Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Sue f.
Sue f.

Removal of 27 yr. old shingles and application of new ones on 100+ year old bungalow

Cost quoted was with tax included. This job included an open front porch roof, main roof and enclosed porch roof on back of home. From start to finish I am very happy with the complete removal of old/new shingling done by Gitano Roofing Inc. Communication was clear, work done by their crew (Chris & Cody) was done really well. Really glad to have this off my to-do list.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Attic Ventilation and Soffit Work

Kyle and his team presented a cost effective solution and completed the work on time and on budget. The whole staff from, front office to site technicians were courtesy and professional from the onset. Cant asked for more.

Tony

Zain
Zain

Roof Repair

Amazing and fast service. Came out to complete the repair right away. Very professional. Completed additional items that wasnt in the original quote. Provided before and after pictures. Will differently refer to anyone looking for a great roofing company.

Maria
Maria
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof leak chimney repair

Slavik performance was very good. He made sure that he won't come back for another check up for the leak in my roof chimney as he secured the holes in the surrounding area of my chimney. He did a great job.

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto

Wall Flashing

The wall flashing over the garage came off during the last windstorm; we called Slavik to re-install and he came right over and got the job done.

Mahendra
Mahendra

Excellent Roofing Company

I selected Gitano roofing to remove old shingles and re-shingle my roof and I'm glad I did.
From our first of many communications both Sabrina and Vishal were very forthcoming and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. Sabrina was always keeping me up-to-date on materials delivery and the date for for starting the job. They also cover their work with an extensive warranty period.
On the start date the work crew arrived very early in the morning and immediately began making preparations then started working on the roof. They worked at a very fast pace and completed the roof work so quickly that I was concerned as to whether they did a thorough and professional job. Both Vishal and Sabrina assured me that the roofers are professionals and their work is very high quality. The yard clean up was very thorough and the crew ensured every scrap of debris was removed.
They sent me photos of the completed roof and I have to say that my new roof looks really pristine.
I would highly recommend Gitano Roofing for any roofing work.

Hi Mahendra, thank you so much for the kind words and your feedback! It was truly a pleasure to work with you as well, Rogers outage and all :) Thank you for your patience during the process and for allowing us to complete your roofing project. Any issues at all we are just a text, call or email away. Wishing you a wonderful summer.

Private
Private
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Very efficient and professional roofing job

This is my second time using this roofing company in the last few years as we moved recently. The first time they did a great job and when I had a small issue afterwards, came to fix it up right away. This time we moved in and found the roof in way worse shape than we realized after a storm. They were able to arrange an urgent job for us. The crew came out and were very efficient and professional and finished the job in 1 day with everything cleaned up. They responded quickly to any questions and had good communication with us. Would highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for choosing us again. It was our pleasure to do the work and we really appreciate the business. Enjoy the summer and any issues with the work we are just a call, text or email away.

MEHDI
MEHDI

Excellent Job by Gitano

The work was very professionally done and presented very well. They were on time and completed the work within one day. They cleaned everything up after the job was done as well

Hi Mehdi, thank you for sharing your experience with us and for allowing us to complete your roofing project. We have your back for the next 15 years and hope you enjoy the summer.

geoff seeley from Brampton
geoff seeley from Brampton

roofing project

This was the third time I recommended or used Gitano Roofing. We were not disappointed. From the estimate to the roofing job Gitano Roofing was always in contact or could be contacted. Did an great job installing roof new vents, added some as well and replaced some plywood. Gitano uses excellent and knowledge people from Office Staff ,Estimator, Delivery Driver, and Roofers. Well done guys in 40 degree heat. Thanks for taking extra care with the new siding and eavestrough. Would continue to use and recommend Gitano Roofing in future. Have a great warranty as well ( 15Years)........Geoff& Teresa

Hi Geoff and Teresa, it was our pleasure to come back and complete another roofing project for you! Thank you so much for always considering us and for the business! We definalty have your back for the next 15 years and is always a text, call or email away. Wishing you both a wonderful summer.

New Roof and plywood in 2021

I had a new roof put on in 2021. I had been calling 5+ roofing companies to get them to come and take a look and quote, and all but Gitano were unresponsive, or said they would come and never did. Slavik came out within a few days of me calling and gave a very fair quote. I had new plywood and shingles placed on my semi-detached and the crew was very professional and really took time to make sure my yard was kept clean. They even put my garbage out for me on garbage day! 1 year later my roof still looks great and there have been no issues with any of the wind storms weve had recently. Would definitely recommend Gitano.

Thank you for the feedback! We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the work and the service. Any issues with the roof call, email or text, we have your back for the next 15 years!

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!