Gitano Roofing

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof Service

With regard to a recent post installation service call, we were extremely pleased with the time, and attention Slavic gave to our needs. He was prompt, courteous, and went out of his way to ensure we were well looked after. His quality workmanship, and dedication to his customers is a rare find these days, and I have no hesitation in highly recommending Gitano Roofing for your home.

percibas in Markham
percibas in Markham

Roof Exhaust Fan Insulation x2

Great service and communication ! Had some condensation coming through my bathroom exhaust fans upstairs (2x) and Slavic took care of them both by fitting in some insulation. Took his time to explain the differences in exhaust fans and didnt rip out the ones in place since they are perfectly fine. Great all around. Thanks Slavic !

Theresa
Theresa

Good follow up service

I had my roof replaced by the company a few years ago and they were so agreeable to deal with and offered competitive pricing. They addressed any concerns I had at the time. I had an issue with a vent recently and I was able to communicate with Sabrina who was lovely to deal with. She referred me to Slavik who was equally pleasant and my issues were resolved in a timely manner. Thanks to all of you!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Bathroom exhaust vent

Slavik installed our roof vent for our bathroom exhaust fan and sent pictures of the progression of the job as well when it was completed.

Everything looked great and he left me some aluminum tape to connect the exhaust fan.

Great work

Sue f.
Sue f.

Removal of 27 yr. old shingles and application of new ones on 100+ year old bungalow

Cost quoted was with tax included. This job included an open front porch roof, main roof and enclosed porch roof on back of home. From start to finish I am very happy with the complete removal of old/new shingling done by Gitano Roofing Inc. Communication was clear, work done by their crew (Chris & Cody) was done really well. Really glad to have this off my to-do list.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Attic Ventilation and Soffit Work

Kyle and his team presented a cost effective solution and completed the work on time and on budget. The whole staff from, front office to site technicians were courtesy and professional from the onset. Cant asked for more.

Tony

Zain
Zain

Roof Repair

Amazing and fast service. Came out to complete the repair right away. Very professional. Completed additional items that wasnt in the original quote. Provided before and after pictures. Will differently refer to anyone looking for a great roofing company.

Maria
Maria
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof leak chimney repair

Slavik performance was very good. He made sure that he won't come back for another check up for the leak in my roof chimney as he secured the holes in the surrounding area of my chimney. He did a great job.

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto

Wall Flashing

The wall flashing over the garage came off during the last windstorm; we called Slavik to re-install and he came right over and got the job done.

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!