Gitano Roofing

Ali in Brampton
Ali in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

replace roof

Gitano roofing was professional and courteous.
The price was reasonable and competitive. They carried a wide variety of products to make the choice easy for getting the job done.
Their roofers were excellent and did a great job.
I am completely satisfied with the work done and will highly recommend them as I have already done to all my family and friends.

Neil Fernandes in Mississauga
Neil Fernandes in Mississauga

Roof Replacement

Excellent service by Louis , i was out on a week long trip and when i got back the roof was done , debris was cleared and Gitano did a fantastic job of it, they even called me a couple of days after i got back to check if everything was done well. I Highly recommend This company. I got a 35 year roof done for the price that roofers charge for a 25 year roof.

R Schrader in Mississauga
R Schrader in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Having worked in the construction trade for 25 years and doing my homework, I found that Gitano Roofing was a very professional company. When I first met Kyle, he was very knowledgeable about roofing and customer service. Their price was about average but I was not interested in a fly by night company. They provided me with a written contract and warranty.
So impressed with the quality of work done, I invited the company back to do the roofs for both my mother and my in-laws. We all appreciated the fine work and the care they took to do the job neatly and in a timely manner.

Simon in Mississauga
Simon in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

complete roof replacement

We were very happy with the quality and efficiency of the work. \the workers were polite and made every effort to keep the area clean and free of debris. The job was completed in one day which made us very happy.

stafford in Mississauga
stafford in Mississauga

roofing

A friendly company to deal with. The job was done very well, and on time. A great company to deal with. They were quick to clean up, and left no mess.

Gary Quirke in Mississauga
Gary Quirke in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

We were selling our home and wanted to have the roof replaced as it was looking a bit tattered and to give it that extra selling feature.
I contacted 6 roofing companies to get quotes. Of the 6 only 4 did give me a quote.
Gitano roofing was the one which we chose. We were impressed promptness
and proffesional presentation of their quote. They were also the lowest quote we got.
I asked that the roof be done as soon as possible as it was going to be listed for sale upon completion. Within 10 days the work was complete and the roof looked great.
I would highly recommend Gitano Roofing if your looking to have your roof replaced.
My wife and I were very pleased with the outcome.

Crisanto Go in Mississauga
Crisanto Go in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

They install the vent on my roof the other day, they're some miscommunication and I would like to thank LEWIS for a job well done. I will recommend you to my neighbor.

Review has 2 previous versions

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!