Gitano Roofing

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Theleepan in Toronto
Theleepan in Toronto

Dependable, great service and commitment

You can count on them! Great customer service. Got my roof done in 2018 by Gitano. Since then any issues I have had with animal or weather damage they come and take care of it.
Slavik in particular is dependable and gets the job done every time. Would highly recommend them, reliable roofing company.

New Roof and Ongoing Roof Maintenance

I have used Slavik for a new roof and ongoing maintenance of my roof. Slavik is always responsive and immediately comes to see what needs to be done. Prior to him putting in a new roof we kept losing roof tiles in the middle of winter. After calling a number of roofers he was the one who came over and replaced the ones that flew off immediately. This happened a few times.

Slavik has a great disposition and is easy to work with. His roofing knowledge is superior to most. Recently we found roofing tiles in our backyard after a windstorm. I was not sure where they came from. He was over a few days after the call to check and assure me they were not from our
roof. I highly recommend him. You wont be disappointed.

Edward in Toronto
Edward in Toronto

Excellent service I had my roof done seven months ago not one single shingle issue!
Live in a very windy area and would loose shingles constantly on old roof!
Highly recommended and awesome follow up from them.

Michael
Michael

Slavik is awesome. Got my roof fixed quickly

Slavik is awesome. I had a roof leak and didn't know what to do. Found him on this site. I was able to schedule with him quickly. He took photos of my roof while he was up there and showed me the problem. He then fixed it.

If I ever need another roof job, he's the person find. Highly recommended

bruce a in Toronto
bruce a in Toronto

Repair of flashing/shingles around chimney

This is the second time using Gitano for repairs on my roof, I highly recommend them

Slavik has helped me both times and continued with his outstanding service. He actually downsized the job after taking a closer look and determining we didn't need as much work as previously thought - the honesty was much appreciated.

Also, I especially appreciated the timely and clear communication throughout, which unfortunately is rare.

He delivered what he promised, when he promised, with no hassles. Great job!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof Service

With regard to a recent post installation service call, we were extremely pleased with the time, and attention Slavic gave to our needs. He was prompt, courteous, and went out of his way to ensure we were well looked after. His quality workmanship, and dedication to his customers is a rare find these days, and I have no hesitation in highly recommending Gitano Roofing for your home.

percibas in Markham
percibas in Markham

Roof Exhaust Fan Insulation x2

Great service and communication ! Had some condensation coming through my bathroom exhaust fans upstairs (2x) and Slavic took care of them both by fitting in some insulation. Took his time to explain the differences in exhaust fans and didnt rip out the ones in place since they are perfectly fine. Great all around. Thanks Slavic !

Theresa
Theresa

Good follow up service

I had my roof replaced by the company a few years ago and they were so agreeable to deal with and offered competitive pricing. They addressed any concerns I had at the time. I had an issue with a vent recently and I was able to communicate with Sabrina who was lovely to deal with. She referred me to Slavik who was equally pleasant and my issues were resolved in a timely manner. Thanks to all of you!

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Bathroom exhaust vent

Slavik installed our roof vent for our bathroom exhaust fan and sent pictures of the progression of the job as well when it was completed.

Everything looked great and he left me some aluminum tape to connect the exhaust fan.

Great work

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!