Elio Fusarelli

Bruce and Leanne in St. Catharines
Bruce and Leanne in St. Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Plaster repair work

We had hired a contractor to perform some electrical work. Unfortunately during that project some damage occurred to our plaster walls. We had worked with Elio in the past to do dry-wall restoration work following a flood and were extremely pleased with his work and professionalism. Our current experience with Elio in performing the plaster repair work was consistent with our past experience. We have no hesitation endorsing Elio's work and craftsmanship.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Drywall and ceiling

Elio was quick, clean and did a phenomenal job. I am very satisfied with his services and have recommended him to others. He was called to correct my ceiling as it was textured and dated and to put on new drywall in my downstairs basement. He was done within 2 days work and everything was put back and cleaned the way it was when he arrived.

Laura Patten in Saint Catharines
Laura Patten in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Ceiling Repair

Elio did an excellent job repairing my water damaged ceiling. He was on time professional and were very clean. When he was done, me and my husband couldn't even tell the damages were there, his workmanship was absolutely excellent like an artist with his job. He was even nice enough to fix my other cracks for free. Would definitely use him in the future for any work.

Mark from Saint Catharines
Mark from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Drywall Repair

Elio and his helper Pete were a pleasure to have in my home. They were on time, kept the place immaculately clean and the quality of work was phenomenal. I would recommend them to anybody who needs drywall ceiling or plaster work done in their home.

Melissa Sue in Ottawa
Melissa Sue in Ottawa
6 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Plaster & Drywall Contractor

Sharing since it's so rare to find such a great contractor.

I don't say this lightly - anyone looking for an expert job on plaster/drywall/parging/stucco and textured ceilings Elio does an amazing job!! He and his assistant Pete came in on time, exactly as quoted, and were fast, clean, and very professional. Price was very reasonable for the amount of work needing to be done.

What would have taken us weeks to do, he and Pete did in a morning.

Hard to find good contractors these days - Elio is amazing at what he does! If you're looking for a contractor that does this type of work his number is 905-988-5235.

More about Elio Fusarelli

No job to small! Over 35 years experience in all drywall and platering needs. Custom coves, textured ceilings and walls. Sponge customed designed ceilings and textured spray. Always on time and will leave your home clean. Free estimates call 905-329-5235 (no morning calls please i start early)
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in St. Catharines?