Five Star Painting (GTA West)

5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Rylee Hallie
Rylee Hallie

Walls Painting

Five Star Painting did a great job on our home. Would not hesitate to have them do more painting for us. Great communication, service and on time. Expert results. After having a couple of contractors work for us that were the exact opposite, I can really appreciate Five Star Painting!

Looking forward to be of service in the future

tmishra
tmishra

Main floor and hallway painting

Sohail and team were professional and courteous. They not only accepted our ask of masks on premises due to the pandemic but also finished the job a lot quicker than anticipated. They were referred to me by my brother in law and I would absolutely refer them to friends and family.

Looking forward to being of service in the future

Kaden Kash
Kaden Kash

Home Painting

Five Star Painting did an outstanding job on my home and also my moms home. They were also very nice and professional throughout the entire process. I am very glad that we used Five Star Painting and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced team with great customer service and results.

I was a pleasure To be of service. looking forward Two more opportunities in the future

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Main Floor & Stairs Painting

Sohail and his team were wonderful. They were professional, friendly and courteous. They finished the job in one day, estimated at 2 days. When they left, all I had to do was to put my furniture back. They were very clean.

Glad that you're happy looking forward to be of service in the future

Ariel Tidhar
Ariel Tidhar

House Painting

The cost of painting our house was very competitive and the quality of the work was excellent. The job was scheduled and completed promptly. We are extremely happy in all regards with Five Star Painting and heartily recommend them.

Hi Ariel

Looking forward to be of service again

Regards

Edward Pollard
Edward Pollard
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Downstairs Painting

Five Star Painting just painted my whole downstairs from top to bottom at an extremely reasonable price, quickly, and wonderfully done! I whole heartedly recommend everyone at Five Star Painting!

The place looked unrecognizable from before. The new color scheme is amazing. I have conveyed your personalGreetings to Marife. Looking forward to be off service in the future

Jordyn Harlow
Jordyn Harlow

Entire House

We are extremely pleased with the quality of painting undertaken in our home by Five Star Painting. They were very clean workers and pleasant and respectful fellows. I would highly recommend them.

The transformation on the house was amazing. Our interior designer enjoyed I work with you. Looking forward to doing more project like this with you in the future.

N. Davis from Mississauga
N. Davis from Mississauga

Painting

I will definitely hire this company again in the future after witnessing how great their work is! The painters were very prompt and skilled with the job. They are obviously very well trained and they also cleaned up after themselves. Great job guys!

Placed look amazing looking forward to be of service in the future

Juliette Knapp
Juliette Knapp

Interior Painting

Five Star Painting did a fantastic job of painting our apartment. Merife Interior Designer, really helpful and picked some really great colours. The work was carried out to a very high standard and with a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail. They were also an absolute pleasure to deal with and very trustworthy.

It was a pleasure to be part of the project looking forward to be of service to you and your friends and family in the future

Edwin Rayan
Edwin Rayan

Exterior Painting

Five Star Painting did a great job painting the exterior of our home. Excellent paint consultation, very responsive, professional crew and high quality work at a very good price. Well done.

It was a pleasure to be of service looking forward to be of service again in the future

More about Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area.

As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

QUALIFIED PAINTERS

ON-TIME GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Thorough Surface Preparation
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that distinguishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses.

We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.