Five Star Painting (GTA West)

5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Jace Kendall in Mississauga
Jace Kendall in Mississauga

Home Painting

Five Star Painting Services did a superb job of painting my home. They were focused to detail and very professional. I found their services to be complete and fair. Merife was very easy to communicate with and quick to schedule the date for the job. Great Experience!

Hi Jace

You were a wonderful client to work for. Really liked your decisiveness. The promise was that when the work is done you will feel like you have moved into a new house. The house is unrecognizable from before. Love the new look and love that you are happy.

Kulwant
Kulwant

Exterior painting

They are very experienced painters, tidy , excellent service, I highly recommend five star painting,

Hi Kulwant

Thank you for the kind remarks. Will be seeing I soon for the interior.

Damian Alessandro in Mississauga
Damian Alessandro in Mississauga
1 review Montreal,

Painting

Great experience from initial contact to quote to work done by the crew. Quality of work is impressive and these are just great guys to work with. Sohail, the Owner, was very thorough with his proposal. Exceptional customer focus.

Hi Damian

It was a pleasure meeting you and to be up service. Always looking to transform the house without hassle. You're happy and satisfied, our efforts are well rewarded.

Looking forward to be of service to you and your friends and family in the future

Professional/ Affordable/ Fast

Excellent job by whole team ! Sohail is very friendly and professional. He ensured that I am provided with all services which was required. His Colour consultant was good and really helped me to take right colour decision.
Painters were extremely efficient . I recently moved in this house and my walls was damaged to a great extent. Painters took a lot of effort to repair walls and make it smooth. They were fast and completed everything in 1 day. They helped me in moving my furniture. Good one guys !
But just because it took so much of time to repair my walls, the last 1 hour work was done in a rush which created an edge in perfection. I don't blame them either as they stretched that day to the maximum.
I will give them 10/10 as no one does this much efforts to clean the mess
I will definitely recommend to others

Hi Shipra

I promised that when the house is bandit you will get a feeling that you have moved to a new property. The house is unrecognizable from the before and after pictures.

I wish you the very best And hope that you continue to enjoy your lovely home.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Professional, Courteous, Covid19 Careful

Five Star responded to my request for a quote quickly. Quote took no time in home and included paint. We were able to set up job in a matter of days and the job actually took less time than expected. The painters arrived on time, were courteous and respected Covid 19 social distancing while wearing masks the entire time in the home. As for the paint Job itself my wife and I are very pleased - excellent cut work and they left the job site as clean as when they arrived. As well they gave me no grief over deficiencies pointed out and just dealt with our concerns as we asked. NOTE deficiencies were minor at worst - a touch up here and there. Very happy and would tell friends and family to sue them. Great value for work done.

Hi James

You're happy with the house itself looks amazing couldn't have desired for more

J in Georgetown
J in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Sloppy painting job **UPDATE**

Very disappointed. Read all the great reviews and decided to go with this company. Price was good -- but you get what you pay for. Had my ceilings and walls painted, family room and hallways....not a great paint job on the ceilings....walls were fine; however, the painters got paint on my furniture, hardwood, and doors and trim, also damaged my light fixture. E-mailed them to come out and clean it up and fix the paint job on the ceiling.....initially a brief email from them but it's been now nine days since my complaint and no response. I would not recommend this company. I'm confused about all the good reviews. Basically, very sloppy paint job.

****UPDATE**** Sohail contacted me right away yesterday and immediately sent out his painter to come and remedy the above issues I had. Did the cleanup and fixed the few issues I had mentioned above. Beautiful paint job now!

I am very impressed with the level of customer service and professionalism Sohail and his crew have shown. Thank you Sohail for all you've done. Will be using you again!

I just talked to jovanka. She is extremely dear to us as a client and we will get all of her concerns resolved. She is under warranty for 2 years thereafter as well.

Jovanka had earlier brought it to my notice through an email and at that time I had responded that we setup any warranty calls on every 2nd or 3rd sat. We were earlier planning to visit her this sat for the Touchups.

She is not happy with the way ceilings have turned up after these dried and she has informed me of some areas with paint drips.

Sometimes some areas so show up after paint dries - we routinely fix it. As for the paint drips, there were some areas on floor where there were some paint drips from before we painted. We will take a look together. The paint that we use is latex and is easily wipeable. We will arrange for a cleanup where needed.

We do take 50% of the payment after the job is completed so that the client pays only after examination; however, if he notices something after we are always there to take care of it.

Jovanka we will not rest till such time that we see a smile on ur face.

Will be with u on thr or Friday morning.

See u soon.

JanetG
JanetG

Beautiful Residential Work

Felix was the foreman for the work done at my home. He was professional and courteous. The work was done to perfection and so quickly! Would highly recommend Five Star Painting and use their services again.

Hi Janet

It was a pleasure to be of service
Looking forward to be of service again in the future to you your friends and family

UPDATE:

I did leave a previous positive review but would
Now like to follow up to clarify my initial review. Communication with this company has been very poor. Texts and phone calls go unanswered. They did a good job but were sloppy in the final room. The owner promised to be back within 3 weeks to fix it. I texted several times to confirm a date and time as I have a life and busy schedule . No return call back. Over 3 weeks now and they failed to love up to their warranty to correct mistakes. No contact, no text, no apology. They have ghosted me. Not at all impressed. This is a sign of disrespect of a client. I would never do business with them again.

Looking to be of service to you your friends and family

ks
ks
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior painting

Very professional and thorough. Provided a very detailed proposal and set expectations. Job was completed on time and as agreed. Pleasure to deal with.

The pleasure was all mine. Exterior Is our speciality. Unlike most companies, we have dedicated exterior crews. I from my experience know that exterior is a completely different animal from interior and requires specific expertise. Looking forward to be of service in the future.

Kade Sampson
Kade Sampson

Paint

Professionals in Five start painting are highly experienced. Sohail was very detailed with his proposal. The service is highly affordable and there are no extra costs after the completion of the service. Highly recommended.

We were privileged to be part of your home renovation. Love the transformation. Looking forward to be of service to you your friends and family in the future

More about Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area.

As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

QUALIFIED PAINTERS

ON-TIME GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Thorough Surface Preparation
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that distinguishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses.

We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.