Bath Solutions

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Bathroom Renovation

They did a great job with the bathroom and operating safely throughout the pandemic, they were clean and communicated any delays clearly and up front.

Thank you Brandon for taking the time to give us a review, we really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Basement Shower Reno

I thought the installation went well. There were some hiccups in communications in terms of scheduling. I was attempting to not inconvenience my tenant, who lives in the basement and works from his basement office. So I needed to know when the reno would occur, but I found myself having to call quite a few times to determine when the reno would occur so that I could ask my tenant to work somewhere else during the reno. Overall, outside of this, I was happy with the shower and so was my tenant. Just the pre-installation communications on scheduling could have been smoother.

Thank you Fatima for the review. Yes we did have some pre-install communication issues and we do apologize for that. It was a trying year dealing with the Covid situation and delays with getting material in, but that doesn't excuse that we didn't do a better job of communicating with you. We have made many changes on our ordering system as well as communication with the customer as we learned quite a bit last year on how we can do better at that aspect. I am glad to hear you and your tenant were happy with the finished shower.

Monica and Mike Byrne
Monica and Mike Byrne
0 reviews , ON

customer service

We had a jacuzzi tub removed and a walk in shower installed. The salesman worked with us to get within our budjet and make our decisions easier. The installer was fantastic, quick and courtious. We had a call back that turned out NOT to be an issue with the install and they made a point of a followup to give possible solutions to check out. Very good service.

Monica, thank you very much for the kind review. You and your husband were a pleasure to deal with and the view out your back to the lake is gorgeous.

Better than expected!

My bathroom really needed help. From the person who came and gave me the first estimate to the installer, I found them easy to deal with and very helpful. And, unlike anybody else I've known, they finished on time! Thank you again!

Thank you so much for the kind review. Your bathroom came out so beautiful, it really is night and day compared to where it started.

wilson.property.rentals in Etobicoke
wilson.property.rentals in Etobicoke
0 reviews Meaford, ON

Bathroom Show Stall Installation

The shower stall area was gutted and a new shower stall built. The work was well done and completed in a timely fashion.

Thank you for the opportunity of taking care of this rental for you. I do hope you keep us in mind when the summer gets here, not a bad place to spend a few days to do an install!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom renovation

Bath solutions did a good job in our bathroom renovation. The installation was very fast and very clean

Thank you so much for taking the time to write up this review for us, it really is appreciated.

tndinstoney in Etobicoke
tndinstoney in Etobicoke
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shower remodeling

Things changed after the quote but the price didn't. All the mold was removed efficiently effectively my bathroom looks amazing. The installer was so good with my dogs and being minimally disruptive to my day. Would recommend them

Toni we really appreciate your kinds words. Thank you for trusting us with this project, and your dogs and cat were awesome as well!!

Paul Dunne from Burlington
Paul Dunne from Burlington

Bathroom renovation

The sales person was very knowledgeable and helped me make decision on colour and material. The installer was very clean and did an excellent job of installing the shower. I am very happy with the transformation.

Thank you Velma for the great review. You were such a pleasure to work with.

jseabenbarham in Etobicoke
jseabenbarham in Etobicoke
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom shower

From the 1st contact with this company I was impressed all were friendly from the receptionist the gentlemen who came to do estimate, and the installer. The service was done right, the materials I picked perfect. I highly recommend this company they communicate their honest and what you see is what you get. I will use again for sure

Thank you Joanne for taking the time to give us a review. It is always nice to hear from our clients that they would recommend us

Bathroom renovation

Just had Five Star Bathsolutions change my bathtub to a walk in shower and I couldn't be happier. I was told it would take 2 days and they were correct and it looks incredible. The installer arrived on time, talk to me before the install started to confirm where I wanted everything and then he went to work. Finished shower is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Five Star and I have already recommended you to some friends.

Thank you very much for the fantastic review. We are very fortunate to have the team of installers that we do.

More about Bath Solutions

The Bath Solutions Story . . . About Us

Bath Solutions specializes in bathroom renovations of all sizes, from full-scale to partial renovations. We offer solutions for all aspects of bathroom renovation including Acrylic Tub Liners, Custom Bath Wall Systems, Tub to Shower Conversions, Walk-in Bathtubs and much more. We truly offer all possible options, and you can choose which option fits your particular situation, home style, and budget.

Bath Solutions was established in 1996 and in January 2011 opened up a showroom in Toronto, we pride ourselves on having professional and knowledgeable staff from quotation to project completion, who are willing to assist you through every step of your project.

Our commitment to provide you the highest quality materials, installation expertise, and service truly make us the “Bathroom Renovation Specialists”.

Bath Solutions’ proven ability to service the needs of our valued customers is evident by the number of referrals we receive on an ongoing basis. You can be assured that we will be here to serve your needs for today and in the future.

No matter where you live, will be able to meet and exceed your bathroom renovation needs… just give us a call!

Bath Tub Replacements,