In Awe Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for In Awe Roofing

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Roof Repairs & Fascia Cover Replacement

I initially contacted In Awe Roofing because I needed to replace the fascia metal covers around the entire roof. During their roof inspection, they discovered a number of other issues on the roof itself that needed repairs as well. Although this was unexpected, I am glad they caught these issues and offered solutions. They started the work weeks earlier than I was expecting, and the team worked efficiently for four days to finish all of the repairs and replacements required. Rick and his team were friendly and explained everything clearly. I appreciated their attention to detail and professionalism. I would recommend In Awe Roofing to others for their future roofing needs.

We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service! At In Awe Roofing we take pride in our work and are happy to offer solutions to any issues that may arise. We hope you enjoy many years to come of a worry free roof!

Roof repair

Thank you for your quick response and repair to fix the leaky roof. I am satisfied your service.

You are most welcome! We love fixing leaky roofs and are happy to have solved your roofing problem.

0 reviews Richmond, BC

Very professional and easy to contact

I had a hidden gutter system that was leaking in all sorts of places into my soffit and elsewhere. I had hired a different company a couple years ago to correct it but to no avail. In comes In Awe Roofing and they seem to have fixed the issue in one shot. Very happy with the professionalism of all the staff. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing roof services.

Thank you so much for the great feedback! At In Awe Roofing we love solving leak issues, be they big or small. Unfortunately if not installed correctly, hidden gutter systems can be notorious for causing leaks. And as you mentioned yours was leaking into your soffit as well as other areas. We are very happy to have resolved the leaks and wish you many leak free years ahead!

Roof

Rick was absolutely awesome - His workers exceptional, they worked everyday and after they finished each day they would clean up.

Wow! Thank you for such kind words! Nothing makes us happier than a job well done and a satisfied customer. At In Awe Roofing we are here to help.

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter repairs

Excellent service and attention to detail. We were very happy with the repairs and recommend highly.

From roofs to fascia to gutters and beyond - at In Awe Roofing we love solving roofing issues. Our repair division has kept us quite busy the past few years and nothing makes us happier than a satisfied customer. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Rsd in Richmond
Rsd in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Excellent Job on my flat roof small but difficult project

They are a responsive company that only use Red Seal ticketed roofers. Their work is meticulous and responsive to the owners requests. The quote is accurate from day1 and no overage charges. Owner came by and inspected the work within a day.

Owners Nicole and Rick are a pleasure to deal with. I wish them the best for their business and I would use them again in a flash.
Rustom

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you Rsd in Richmond. And thank you for the amazing feedback! At In Awe Roofing we strive to make the roofing process as easy and as smooth as possible for our customers. As well as leave you happy with the finished product for many years to come.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Shiny new roof

My flat roof had come to the end of its life. I had a quote as high as $10000. In Awe Roofing offered the best price. They left my property nice and clean. The only suggestion for improvement is on communication from the office. I only received a 30 minute heads up they were coming.

Thank you for the great review! You most definitely have a shiny new roof and we at In Awe Roofing are happy to have transformed your roof for you. We do like to be competitive in pricing and appreciate your feedback in regards to office communication. We apologize for the short notice, but luckily we had an unexpected opening and we were able to get your projected completed before the expected start date.

Roof repair

They cleaned and re-sealed all 6 skylights. Sealed corner of gutters, replaced fireplace roof boot and plumbing boot.

Thank you for your wonderful review! At In Awe Roofing not only do we specialize in roof replacements, but repairs as well. In fact our repair division is just as busy as our replacement division. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
Thank you - Rick.

Roof repair

When I was having water leaking into my house I called In Awe Roofing . They were very professional and had it fixed the same day. They called me back a few day's later after a big rain storm to make sure everything was OK. I will definitely use them again if any problems arise again.

Hi Mike, I am glad to hear we at In Awe Roofing were able to help you out and solve your water leaking issue. Water leaking into anyone's home can be a stressful event, and needs to be dealt with as soon as possible to prevent water damage to the inner structures of your home. Luckily In Awe Roofing's repair division is there to help! Thanks Mike!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Roofing fix

I called In Awe Roofing when my roof started leaking after a bad rain storm. Even though they were busy, they managed to fit me in and fix my roof before it rained again. They were extremely kind and professional. They came and fixed my roof when other companies refused to because it wasn't a big money maker. I would totally recommend this company. I am a very happy customer!

Thank you for your kind words and generous feedback! We at In Awe Roofing take great pride in our repair division and I am glad to hear we were able to resolve your issue in a timely and professional manner. It is unfortunate, but that is not the first time I have heard a customer remark that other companies have refused to do repairs because it is not a big money maker. I always put myself in the customers position and I can understand how frustrating that must be. That is why it is crucial for us a company to take on any project big or small. All roofs are important, no matter the concern.

More about In Awe Roofing

In Awe Roofing Vancouver’s Roofing Contractor Specializing in Commercial & Residential Roofing, Cedar Roofs and much more! Call us for a free quote!

At In Awe Roofing, we provide our customers with a full range of roofing products for all types of roofs. With the help of our staff, we can decide together at your place of residence or business. To discuss product, budget and time line that will serve you best. These are some of the roofing products In Awe Roofing provides: Asphalt shingles, cedar shake shingles, metal roof shingles, 3 tab asphalt shingles, synthetic roof shake shingles, slate shingles, fiberglass asphalt shingles, composite shingles, wood shingles, eco roof rubber shakes, old growth cedar shakes, cedar twin fiberglass shingles, cedar twin ultra rubberized, metal roofing, flat roofing, torch-on roofing, torch-down roofing, green roofing, and many more options.
In Awe Roofing provides residential roofing, multi-family roofing, commercial roofing, new roof construction, roof repairs, roof installation, roof replacement, roof insulation and much more!
These are some the product brands we use at In Awe Roofing: CertainTeed Shingles, Tamko Shingles, GAF shingles, Owens Corning shingles, Malarkey shingles, Pabco Shingles, Stoney Cedar Shingles, Watkins Saw Mills Shingles, Direct Cedar Shingles, and IKO Shingles. The minimum length of the manufactures warranty for these products is 30 years and up. You can visit their web sites for specs, colour and life span.
Gable roofs, hip roofs, gambrel roofs, mansard roofs, shed roofs, flat roofs.
Specializing in Asphalt & Cedar Roofing