Century Aluminum

Reviews for Century Aluminum

Dolly
Dolly

Eavestrough Replacement

From the time I first reached out to Gary to the end of the job, it was a very positive experience. Gary kept me updated on scheduling and timing. Gary's team came out to my house to replace the eaves and they were extremely polite and very professional. Crew arrived promptly at the appointed time and made a point of letting me know they were outside. Job was very well done! Colour matched the home's current trim and the general look of the new eaves is quite pleasing. I am happy to recommend Gary and his team to anyone looking to have this type of work done.

Dolly thank you for the business and great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.
Hope you enjoy the new aluminum system for many years to come.

Amrit in Oshawa
Amrit in Oshawa

Seamless Gutter Installation

Working with the Century team was a breeze from start to finish. Gary visited our home and provided a quote the same day. He was always quick to respond to all our questions and concerns. An approximate installation date was booked as advised and Gary kept us in the loop until an exact date could be confirmed. The team of installers showed up on time and completed the job in the upmost professional manner. The quality of work was great and they cleaned up afterwards, leaving our property in great shape. Pricing was competitive but most of all, we were very impressed with the level of customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend Century Aluminum to anyone looking for service.

Amrit we really appreciate your great feedback and high rating.
Thank you for trusting us with the installation, we hope you enjoy the new system for many years to come. We appreciate your referral to your fathers property as well.

Replaced Eavestrough and added Leaf Guard

Had Century Aluminum come in and replace all the eavestrough and downspouts and add a leaf guard. It was a fairly small job but required some complex angles and joining of troughs, as it is an older home. I found Gary to be very good at responding to emails as we had some back and forth to ensure we were on the same page.

The crew showed up on the day on time and did the work professionally. They encountered some obstacles which lead to some problems with water leakage behind the troughs. I have to hand it to the company for coming back a couple of times to resolve the issue. Once I had proved there was a leak problem they did find solutions to the issues. What sold me on the company and why I have them a high mark is that Gary was willing to communicate and follow up.

Where the company loses marks, is that one of the solutions was to caulk a great deal above the eavestrough in the most problematic area. This resolved the issue of the leak behind the trough but means that the caulking will most likely need to be replaced in time, which means I'll have to go up and do it as it will be every 5 to 10 years (I hope). And the whole reason for getting the leaf guard was to avoid climbing up on the ladder! At the same time, given the odd angles, I don't know what else they could have done.

I would wholeheartedly recommend them and will use them in the future if I have other projects.

Thank you for your great detailed feedback.
We always try our best to resolve any issue and we are glad we were able to help with yours.

Facia replacement

I had hired Century Aluminum for a complete soffit and facia work many years ago. We were completely satisfied with their work, punctuality and respect. When heavy winds tore off part of our siding, I called them again. Without hesitation Gary jumped into action and helped us out again. Great work and super bunch of guys. They even took additional time to go around the house and check everything. I would hire them again for sure.

Thank you Mr. Ozzorluoglu for your awsome feedback.
We are glad we could help with the fascia replacement.
We appreciate your continuous business!

ssandhu372 in Brampton
ssandhu372 in Brampton

Gutter/Soffit and Leaf Guard Installation

Gary gave me an competitive and affordable quote to replace all my gutters and soffits last year. Him and crew did a phenomenal job and it looks fantastic! It went so well, I recommended him to my sister and I got him back to add a leaf guard this year! It looks great and the crew cleaned them and installed mounts for my cameras for free! What more can you ask?

Thank Mr Sandhu for your great feedback. It has been a pleasure working with you on both projects. We appreciate your referral to your sister as well :)

DaMAN in Mississauga/GTA
DaMAN in Mississauga/GTA

Eavestrough and downnspouts replacement

Gary and his installation team were true professionals and i am thoroughly happy with the work done. Gary's suggestions of additional downspouts and color were spot on.
Installers Trevor and Dmitri were very good at their trade and finished on time and fully cleaned up with no mess left behind.

Keep up the good work Guys

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy you liked the completed work. Hope you enjoy the new aluminum eavestrough system for many years to come.

Mia
Mia

Gutter replacement and leafguard

Gary is very professional and patient. He came and examined the house and surroundings, answered my questions, and proposed the best solution for gutter replacement and location for downpipes. On the day of work, Gary and his team arrived on time and finished the job quickly and cleanly. Everything is perfect. I highly recommend!

Mia thank you for this great review. We were so happy you liked the new eavestrough and downpipe system.
Thank you for awarding us the job. It was a pleasure working with you.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Aluminum Window Capping

I had previously used Century Aluminum three years ago, for the installation of new eaves, downspouts and soffit. These still look as good today as they did the day they were installed. As I had a very good experience with them, I called them to do the capping of six windows.

The work around the windows was as meticulous as I expected, and looks terrific. I would highly recommend Gary and his company to everyone.

Anne thank you so much for your kind feedback on the recent installation.
It was a pleasure working with you again.
Best regards- Century Aluminum team

Christopher in Etobicoke
Christopher in Etobicoke

Eavestroughs and Soffits

We had the pleasure of working with Century Aluminum when we wanted to replace our eavestroughs and soffits. Every step in the process with Gary and his team was seamless and smooth.

Great communication while we were sorting out the details, frequent updates while we were waiting for the work to start and the install team was also great. We're very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Century!

Chris thank you for your awesome review.
Its been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting us with the project.
Best regards- Century Aluminum team

Anu in Toronto
Anu in Toronto

Professional and Thorough

Gary was professional and thorough. His quote included all details we talked about during the initial appointment and price was very reasonable.

On the day of installation, a small crew arrived and did a neat job. Thanks Gary and team.

Anu thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy you like the new eavestrough and downpipe system. It was a pleasure working with you.
Best regards-Century Aluminum team

More about Century Aluminum

Century Aluminum, professional provider of eavestroughing services, coupled with the highest quality products and workmanship led to the quick establishment of the company in the GTA area, and still remains a definite leading provider of superior eavestrough services to this day.

We specialize in NEW INSTALLATIONS and maintenance-free products such as:

-Eavestrough seamless
-Soffit & Fascia
-Siding
-Leafguard/Gutter Protection

We provide quality home remodeling as well as new construction services.

We focus on your satisfaction, making sure that each customer’s project is completed promptly and professionally. We believe that a successful renovation it is not simply about tearing down and starting over. It is about taking a home that is already good and making it even better.

Quality Assurance.

Our success is based on the top quality, outstanding service and reasonable pricing associated with all our projects.

We all capable in handling any size project carrying any degree of difficulty.

Committed to an outstanding service we make sure that all the members of our team are fully qualified so we can meet the high standard of the industry regarding quality installation.

Our crew is carefully trained and adopts a systemized ways of carrying the job. This way we manage to offer you a 3 year service warranty accompanied by a 25 year warranty on all the material.

Call us today for your free estimate and save as a HomeStars client!