Century Aluminum

Reviews for Century Aluminum

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Aluminum Window Capping

I had previously used Century Aluminum three years ago, for the installation of new eaves, downspouts and soffit. These still look as good today as they did the day they were installed. As I had a very good experience with them, I called them to do the capping of six windows.

The work around the windows was as meticulous as I expected, and looks terrific. I would highly recommend Gary and his company to everyone.

Anne thank you so much for your kind feedback on the recent installation.
It was a pleasure working with you again.

Christopher in Etobicoke
Christopher in Etobicoke

Eavestroughs and Soffits

We had the pleasure of working with Century Aluminum when we wanted to replace our eavestroughs and soffits. Every step in the process with Gary and his team was seamless and smooth.

Great communication while we were sorting out the details, frequent updates while we were waiting for the work to start and the install team was also great. We're very happy with the end result and would highly recommend Century!

Chris thank you for your awesome review.
Its been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting us with the project.

Anu in Toronto
Anu in Toronto

Professional and Thorough

Gary was professional and thorough. His quote included all details we talked about during the initial appointment and price was very reasonable.

On the day of installation, a small crew arrived and did a neat job. Thanks Gary and team.

Anu thank you for your nice feedback. We are happy you like the new eavestrough and downpipe system. It was a pleasure working with you.
Best regards-Century Aluminum team

Becky
Becky

Gutter replacement

I flipped my house last year and had Gary and his team come and do the gutters in the front only (I figured I’d see how good the work is first before committing to do the back) and I can’t say enough good things other than The fact that I hired him this year to do the back of my house. My family also went with him after seeing our house. I also just found out my neighbor is also having their gutters replaced by Gary as well.

Best quote AND person to work with of the 6 company’s I reached out to. I’ll definitely continue to use Gary when we flip our next house.

Becky it was a pleasure working with you again. We truly appreciate your kind compliments and great feedback on the finished installation. Thank you for trusting us with your aluminum projects. We look forward to working together again in the future. Best regards- Century Aluminum team.

Scott
Scott

Siding Repair

Gary gave us a good, prompt quote for the small repair we needed on the corner of our siding. When he came to do the repair, he also checked and tightened a few other areas not part of the original job, for no extra charge on the quote.
He also offered advice on how to do our own maintenance and what we could do to improve our eavestroughs in the future, without making it an upsell attempt.
Our neighbours had a look and were also impressed with his work.
Gary was efficient, friendly, and professional .

Scott thank you for your great feedback and review. We are glad we were able to help repair the siding corner. Best regards-Century Aluminum team.

Eavestrough and downpipe installation

Gary and his colleague did the eavestrough replacement at my house installation a few years ago. He was very prompt in providing an estimate, and the job was completed right away and on time. Everything still works as expected, no issues.

Andre thank you for the review and great feedback. We are very happy to hear the system is working well even after all these years. Hope all is well with you. Best regards- Century Aluminum team.

Anudeep in Toronto
Anudeep in Toronto

eavestrough and downpipes installation

I have had a very good experience with century aluminum for my eavestrough and downpipes installation project. Gary was very kind and visited my place 2 times for quote and color selection. Also the work was completed as per the commitment and I'm very happy with the final result. I would strongly recommend their service. I gave 10 out of 10 star as I did not find any fault.

Anudeep thank you for your great feedback. We are all happy you like the completed work. Thank you for choosing us to do the work. Best regards- Century Aluminum team

Karen
Karen

Eavestrough, soffit and fascia

the most organized contractor i've ever dealt with. Gary did my measurements 1.5 years ago and when i had questions he was able to pull up pictures and notes within a few hours to answer all my questions. He kept me up to date regarding timeline and start date and proactively coordinated efforts with my electrician to have the potlight wires pulled. We had a porch enclousure that he offered to take down and dispose for us at no extra charge. When the guys started the job they were very respectful of our landscape and cleaned up. I highly recommend them, there was peace of mind and they did a fantastic job!

Thank you Karen for your great feedback and review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Enjoy the new aluminum work.

glem in North york
glem in North york

Soffits, Fascia and Eaves Troughs

The attention to detail was excellent. They professionally finished this difficult alcove and our angle/curved roof. They also took the time to bag and dispose of all this blown insulation (from the previous homeowner) that was sitting on the soffits.

Thank you for your great feedback and for rewarding us your project. It was a pleasure working with you.

Tibi in Toronto
Tibi in Toronto

Eaves replacement

Excellent job done in time and with great professionalism.
Competitive pricing and communication with the entire team has been seamless from beginning to the end.
We were very satisfied with the entire project!

Thank you Tibi for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Best regards- Century Aluminum team

More about Century Aluminum

Century Aluminum, professional provider of eavestroughing services, coupled with the highest quality products and workmanship led to the quick establishment of the company in the GTA area, and still remains a definite leading provider of superior eavestrough services to this day.

We specialize in NEW INSTALLATIONS and maintenance-free products such as:

-Eavestrough seamless
-Soffit & Fascia
-Siding
-Leafguard/Gutter Protection

We provide quality home remodeling as well as new construction services.

We focus on your satisfaction, making sure that each customer’s project is completed promptly and professionally. We believe that a successful renovation it is not simply about tearing down and starting over. It is about taking a home that is already good and making it even better.

Quality Assurance.

Our success is based on the top quality, outstanding service and reasonable pricing associated with all our projects.

We all capable in handling any size project carrying any degree of difficulty.

Committed to an outstanding service we make sure that all the members of our team are fully qualified so we can meet the high standard of the industry regarding quality installation.

Our crew is carefully trained and adopts a systemized ways of carrying the job. This way we manage to offer you a 3 year service warranty accompanied by a 25 year warranty on all the material.

Call us today for your free estimate and save as a HomeStars client!