Reid's Roofing Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Reid's Roofing Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Replaced roof shingles

Reid’s Roofing exceeded my expectations with on time delivery and professional installation service from start to finish. Every aspect of their work was top notch, I highly recommend this company.

Joe
Joe
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Attic insulation repair and R value increase

Had them come in to inspect attic as there was ice forming on the roof last -40+ cold snap. Took some photos, explained what was the issue. Hired them to remedy the minor issues and top up the insulation to R-50.

Pete our Service Manager is very thorough and wants to make sure you have an understanding of what is going on and when is required to fix the attic issues.
I know you will be pleased with the lack of ice damming on your home this winter!

Randy D.
Randy D.
0 reviews St. Albert, AB

Insulation Upgrade

My home is 27 years old and I had some concerns about my attic insulation. I contacted Reid’s and they came out to take a look and gave me two estimates, one to fix immediate issues and another to do a thorough remediation on air leaks, wind chute repairs and upgrade to R50. I chose the latter and an appointment was scheduled with a couple of weeks. The day of the appointment the tech arrived on time, explained all he was going to do, laid down mats to protect the flooring and completed the work in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company to anybody looking to get work completed.

Thank you for taking the time Randy!
Pete & Curtis strives on providing you with all the information you need to make an educated decision on your biggest investment, your home.
Walking you through the procedures and process while completing the repair keeps the homeowners informed. Thank you again for choosing Reid's.
All the best in the upcoming year

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Did not show up to meeting

I wanted to get someone to come out and make a quote to repair my roof, and they were so busy that they couldn't fit me in for 3 weeks. I took time off of work to meet them at the house at 1pm. While driving over they called me only 30 minutes before the appointment to try and reschedule an hour later. I told them I couldn't because, like I mentioned earlier, I have a job I need to be at. I asked them if they could reschedule to the next day, but they said they don't work weekends and refused to accept. I would highly discourage anyone trying to work with this company.

Hi Ryan,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Are we proud of this review? no.
in respects to your time and work schedule this is why we try to book things in advance. The service manager unfortunately had a delay in the previous appointment and
lost track of time. This is absolutely unacceptable as someone should have notified you much sooner. We are sorry for the inconvenience and are taking this experience and will try to be better and improve.

Mira in Calgary
Mira in Calgary
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Job!

Professional work and great customer service from getting a quote to the final roof shingle and eavestroughs replacement. The Reid's team responded and flowed up quickly on all of our questions. Roofing and eavestroughs cures were professional, timely, and experienced. There was one deficiency that was corrected right a way (the next day). Clean up was well done. We are very happy customer!

Mira, thank you!
Once the roof and or work is completed we like to contact and see how everything has turned out for the homeowners. We are always evolving and growing to try and serve our customers quick and efficient service. We are glad to hear you were happy with the Reid's team and the crews to complete the exterior improvements.
Thank you and have a great rest of the year!
The Reid's Team

David  in Sherwood Park
David in Sherwood Park

Roof repairs

Great service from providing an estimate, to the office staff and to the field technicians. Their level of communication and service was first rate. They are starting a reroof on another location next week.

we are glad everything went well from the initial call, to the estimate then to work completion. We appreciate the continued business and look forward to working with you on
your other properties.

All the best

Kelly in Edmonton
Kelly in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great job!

We have a few properties that we have had done by Reid’s Roofing. We have found them to be extremely professional the whole way through; right from Tamara who handles the booking and organizing of projects and Jake and Pete who do the quotes and trouble shooting on the roofs. The nice thing about these guys is they’re not your typical “salespeople” they actually want the best option for you as the consumer and will tell you if a fix truly needs to be done or not rather than trying to pull the wool over your eyes. The most recent we had done they just fixed the “problem shingles” rather than the entire roof. The crew that did the job was friendly and cleaned up so well that they even impressed my father, who is a very hard man to impress! Thanks Reid’s, we will definitely be continuing to use and recommend your services in the future!

Wow Kelly!
Thank you and your father for the opportunity to show you what Reid's Roofing is all about.
Our mission is to lead positive change in this industry and you can expect honesty, integrity and the desire to serve from all the Reid's team members.
Tamara, Jake and Pete have been here for 5+ years and you can truly tell they love what they do!
Thank you again and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

roger in Toronto
roger in Toronto

Eaves trough replacement

I was very impressed with the front office staff with scheduling and follow ups. Ian replaced the eavestough and new gutter guards and facia on our house and garage. He was very efficient, and did a great job on both. We our very relieved not to worry about our eaves troughs overflowing any more. Great company.

Roger,
so happy that everything went well with your trough and fascia replacement. Ian really is great at what he does.
Thank you for sharing and all the best for the rest of the year!

Reid's Roofing

Private User reviews Pickardville, AB

Garage package

We had Reid's Roofing quote my new build for a garage package. The quote came in higher then I had hoped but it was really worth it. The office staff was super friendly and knowledgeable, estimator was informative and helpful in getting all the information required for the different aspects of building our garage, who knew there was so much involved in building a garage. We love We love our new garage. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a knowledgeable friendly company to assist you with your Reno project.

Jacob,
we really do enjoy helping our customers build their dream home or in this case garage into what YOU want.
Thank you so much for trusting us to carry out your vision.
All the best

Reid's Team

Carrie-Ann
Carrie-Ann
1 review Edmonton, AB

For all your roofing needs

I contacted Tamara at Reid’s Roofing to get a quote done for my parents house and right away she was extremely knowledgeable, make me feel comfortable, and so kind. Jake was the one who did the quote and they scheduled us very quickly. My dad decided to sell the house as is and even though we didn’t move forward with the roofing at the time, they still treated us so professionally and kind. We’ve since booked with them to have the roof done at my parents new house that they’re building and again, we’ve received such incredible customer service, professionalism, they work with our schedule, and a great price! We couldn’t be happier. Thank you to the amazing team at Reid’s Roofing.

Carrie-Ann,
thank you for such kind words. It isn't always about a "sale" but more so about the relationship. We offer the best knowledge and customer service we can so our customer is informed, feeling heard and comfortable in their decision. The whole process with building your new home can be overwhelming at times. We are glad we were able to offer some peace of mind and assist you and your father in his roofing needs.
Thank you again and hope you enjoy that green roof!

More about Reid's Roofing Ltd

Reid’s Roofing and Insulation has served residential and commercial customers in the Edmonton region for the past 12 years. Our owner, Jessica Reid is a hands on entrepreneur who has made it her mission to lead positive change within the roofing industry. Reid’s is different in that we consider the wellbeing of your entire home’s building envelop. We are a one stop shop offering all types roofing solutions, attic insulation, eaves troughs, soffits, downspouts and exterior paneling. We’ve been the winner of the Homestars “best of” in the roofing category for the past 5 years and we currently hold a 97% customer satisfaction score. We rate highest in the reputation and responsiveness categories. We are the experts in our field and you can expect honesty, integrity and a desire to serve from every Reid’s team member

Whatever your roofing needs, give us a call today for a free no-obligation in home consultation ! We’re here to serve you, pick up the phone or email us today. We would be happy to hear from you!

Roofing Edmonton, Roofing St.Albert, Roofing Sherwood Park Roofing, Morinville Roofing, Fort Saskatchewan, Roofing Stony Plain, Roofing Spruce Grove, Roofing Beaumont Roofing Devon Roofing Leduc Roofing , Roofing Contractors Edmonton, Reroofing Edmonton, St.Albert Roof Leak, St.Albert Campbell Park, Roofers Edmonton, Edmonton Steel Roof, Steel Roofing, Roof Leaks, Insulation, siding, soffit, fascia, eavestroughs, insulation, attic, sprayfoam