High Tech Appliance Service

Reviews for High Tech Appliance Service

David
David

Dryer Repair

Needed a dryer repair to be done and Atair was extremely responsive, efficient in carrying out the repair and had us up and running that same day. Very knowledgeable, diagnosed the problem, discussed with us and proceeded with the repair upon our approval. Would not hesitate to call again should repairs be required in our household. Very professional and trustworthy.

Mike C in North York
Mike C in North York

Dryer Repair

Atiar is very professional, polite, honest and efficient. What else could you you ask for? This was the second time I've called him to repair an appliance and both times I was very impressed with his professionalism. Highly recommended.

Elaine from Toronto
Elaine from Toronto

Atiar was great!

My clothes dryer broke down and I was very concerned to bring in a repair person during this pandemic. I called High Tech Appliance Service and Atiar was very helpful and professional. He assured me that he would be wearing a face mask and keep his distance from me. He arrived an hour later on a Sunday, diagnosed and fixed my dryer in no time, and charged a fee that we thought was quite reasonable.
We found Atiar to be friendly, knowledgeable and very professional and would definitely use him again to repair any appliance.

Giuseppe
Giuseppe

Gas Oven Repair

Atiar responded very promptly to our request to repair our gas oven, which was producing gas smell, consequently activating our gas/fire detector. Already over the phone, he understood what might have been the issue and provided a suitable day/time for a visit just a couple of days after our first call. Atiar was punctual and provided a great service. He had the part that needed to be changed readily available and in about half hour the issue was fixed. As we had just moved in, he was also generous enough to quickly inspect all the other appliances in the house and provide some advice for maintenance. Will use him again. Highly recommended.

Warren from Toronto
Warren from Toronto

Fridge repair

We woke up to a warming fridge. The technician was on-site the same morning, and was able to source and install a replacement fan motor that afternoon. Same day service was wonderful given it is Easter weekend.

THey are fantastic.

Washer AND Dryer problems. At a crucial time. Called High-Tech. Fast and friendly response. Fantastic service, Quick, honest and expert, No shenanigans. If this website went to 11, that's where we;d go. Would highly recommend.

Carlo in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

Washer Repair

When our washer failed, I contacted Atiar who responded very quickly. He examined the washer and identified the problem (a faulty pump). He ordered the pump and returned within a short time to get us back up and running. He was very courteous and fairly priced. I would definitely recommend High Tech Appliance Service.

Elio Rea in Richmond hill
Elio Rea in Richmond hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service!

Artiar made it all the way north to Oak Ridges to connect my new stove. Great, tidy work. I would call him again for my appliance service. Thank you Artiar!

Tianos
Tianos

Washer drain and clog repair

Atiar is a true handy man and truly cares that the problem is solved! Helped with diagnosing and replacing the failing drain pump in our washer and helped removing a small object from the washer tub after as well. Stayed through a cycle to ensure we saw everything was well.

Thanks!

Bobby
Bobby

Honesty & workmanship

I called High Tech to come and fix our washing machine. Atiar came resetted the machine and problem fixed but he spent 30 mins to ensure that machine was going to work, ran a load and once he was satisfied he left. He was so kind that took nominal amount as his fee, where do you find trade workers like that any more.
I highly recommend High Tech for their honesty and workmanship.

Thanks Atiar.

Thank you so much for write a great review

More about High Tech Appliance Service

Full service appliance repair and Installation(Gas and Electric) company that repairs all brands including: Thermador, Kitchen Aid, Kenmore, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag, Sub Zero, Samsung. GE, Electrolux, Westing house, Admiral, Amana, McClary, Heubsch, L.G, Samsung, Bertazonni, Bloomberg, Fisher & paykel,Asko,Bosch.We service almost all major brands of home appliances Whether or not they are under warranty or extended warranty. Whatever the age or condition of your appliance, Please feel free to contact us to service today. We do service and installation 24/7 refrigerator, Stove (gas or electric), dishwasher, washer, dryer (gas and electric), microwave, range hood, cook top and build-in-oven.