The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Private User reviews Markham, ON

attic mold

The Mold Guys were very helpful and the service was amazing. Kay at the office was super helpful on a Friday evening of a long weekend, and then Justin and Abdul were pleasant, informative and thorough at our home in explaining everything before and after their work. Very satisfied and highly recommend.

Sauro in Saint Catharines
Sauro in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Remediation of a very moldy Rec Room floor

Very extensive mold problem was cleaned up promptly. Very professional workers kept me informed on their progress every step of the way. Left the work area clean.

Very Happy at the result. Thank you The Mold Guy!!

Sharon
Sharon
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement mold removal

The guys were great they did a fantastic job, everything was removed, disenfected, and cleaned up when they left. I couldn't ask for better service. I would definitely recommend them for your needs.

Michelle in North York
Michelle in North York

Mold removal

Excellent service. Mold was completely removed. Detailed report showing before and after photos along with cause of the problem and how to prevent it from reoccurring. Highly recommend. Answered all my questions thoroughly.

Ernie in Toronto
Ernie in Toronto

Get practical, cost saving advice from a caring and friendly company

We noticed a spot on our basement ceiling with some mold coming through. We dreamed a 1,000 scenarios as to what it could be and how much money we’d have to spend to fix it. Called The Mold Guy and spoke to Kay. She explained the process and dispatched Ross (THE actual Mold Guy) who came the next morning. We took him through the house and shared all of our theories. He patiently got the lay of the land, pinpointed where the problem was, had me cut out a 12” x 12” section of the ceiling and we discovered that a leaking water supply joint was the culprit. No big deal at all and calmed our fears. Along the way he made all sorts of recommendations: mold resistant bathroom paint lasts 5 years before you need a new coat; caulking is 10 years; front load washer door gasket needs to be wiped with bleach/Lysol wipes regularly and that little door needs to regularly be opened, drained and cleaned. Just an amazing guy. Not looking to rip you off, just wanting to help based on his lifetime of experience. A world filled with people like Ross is a better place. Ross seems like the kind of person that would make sure everyone working at the company would be like him. $150 plus tax for the service visit = peace of mind. Thanks The Mold Guy!

BlackMamba in North York
BlackMamba in North York

Attic mold removal

I had a great experience with Mold Guy overall. Kay was very nice, quick to respond to my inquiries. She was also patient with answering all my questions and knowledgable with her responses. Abdul and Matt completed the job in a timely manner. They were considerate of my space. They also explained the cause of the mold, providing suggestions. I would definitely recommend Mold Guy.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Attic mold removal

I placed a quote request through homestars and Kay reached out to me within minutes. The whole process was pleasant and the crew was excellent! I received a report within hours to show the work done and a clearance certificate. I will recommend The Mold Guy to anyone needing the same job done.

Attic mold remediation

The Mold Guy is a great company to work with. Everyone I interacted with from the office staff to the technicians were polite and professional. I got three quotes but by far The Mold Guy gave the best customer service at a reasonable cost. They were able to quickly schedule the service and the work was completed in a very efficient amount of time. I especially appreciated seeing the before and after photos of my attic on completion of the service. Thanks to all staff at the Mold Guy for doing a great job.

Amazing Review! Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate you business. Thank you for choosing The mold Guy for your attic mold removal services! Kay & Your Mold Guy team

JOT
JOT

Inspection for source of water staining in multiple rooms and testing

Prior to relocating to a Townhouse, we noticed water staining on the walls of laundry room and 2 bathrooms. Moisture had been trapped in the laundry room over several years because the extractors were not properly connected to the main exhaust fan. We asked The Mold Guy team to perform mold testing as there was a small area where black fuzzy spots were discovered. Tests were negative. The service from the point of the initial call to Kay and the actual inspection with Ross, and testing with results was 3 days was exceptional and professional. Best to be safe. John

Hello & Thank you kindly for such a lovely review. We are so greatful for your business and We are so happy to help. Take care & enjoy the rest of your summer!
Kay

George in Brampton
George in Brampton

Mold and air quality testing

I called into MOLD guy office, hoping to have someone inspect my tenant's condo. The tenant believes there was a mold issue in the bedroom. Mold guy's team were very professional and walked me through the mold inspection process and what to expect. Ross, the inspector, was punctual and went in-depth to explain what he felt was the issue and assured me there no need for any remediation work. Overall the process was quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend their services.

Hello George, Thank you so much for writing this review. I have to say, sometimes people do not need a mold company-they just need help understanding why they have the mold issue. And yes sometimes you can clean it up yourself! We are so greatful that you chose the Mold Guy. Thank you very much Kay & Ross

More about The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Firm (the Gold Standard in Restoration). Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto and the surrounding GTA have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors.

From the first call to project end you can expect:

+ Easy Communication
+ Honesty
+ Reliability
+ Trouble Free Process
+ A Commitment of Excellence
+ A team that strives to save you Time, Money and most important, disruption to your personal life or place of business.

At The Mold Guy we’re not satisfied, unless you are! The Mold Guy prides itself in being your ethical Mold Inspections and Mold Removal professionals for Toronto and the surrounding GTA.

Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.
Our Mold Detection (mould detection) Service starts with a Certified Mold Professional onsite to evaluate the extent of any Mold related problems.
Our Mold Inspectors will educate with mold facts which hopefully helps you relax and understand what’s next.
We will provide a written quote and go over the scope of repairs with you and make sure all your concerns have been addressed.
At The Mold Guy from top to bottom beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. We believe in taking care of your home as we would take care of ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service. We look forward to hearing from you!