The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times

Reviews for The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Attic mold remediation

There are no words to describe how amazing and beyond my expectations are the entire “ The Mold Guy” team!
Professional , friendly and accommodating from first contact with the office right to the end with front line.
Thank you very much Megan ,Kay, Justin, Mike and Abdul!!
Stay safe and well, Janet

Thank you so much for such a kind review. We are so pleased that you chose us for your Attic mold removal services. Thank you thank you! Kay

PC in Toronto
PC in Toronto

A Job Well Done

had some mold in the attic so I sent in a request on their website. They called me in less than 24 hours and on a Saturday. was able to set things up for an agreed upon date and time. They were able to accommodate a small request I had for a time change as well. Came on time, worked quickly, quietly, kept everything clean, didn't cause any disruptions or damage, gave me a full report and answered my questions after. No issues, happy with the service all around. Friendly, professional and clean. Good job!

Thank you kindly for such a wonderful review. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service . Thank you for using The Mold Guy for your attic mold removal services. Thank you Thank you Kay

Sharon
Sharon

No complaints

I'm happy I hired them to remove the mold from my attic because they were fast, efficient and effective. At the end they gave me some before and after pictures of our attic and a full report. They recommended a roofer I could call to add more vents in our roof. The roofer they recommended turned out to be great! Overall I had a great experience with them.

Trevor
Trevor

Mold Removal - Attic

Prompt and professional. Office staff was friendly and easy to communicate with. Booking a time for service was quick. The technician was great, coordinated with the tenant to get access to the building and unit, saving me a trip to the site. Work was done well and site was left clean. I would use them again and recommend to others.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We do our very best to provide you with a safe, professional, Attic mold removal service! Take care Kay, Megan & your mold Team

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Asbestos Testing

Drove was flexible, and prompt and was very professional for coming to test popcorn ceilings for potential asbestos. Within 2 days, we got our results.

Great brief experience but checked all the boxes! Will recommend and do business again if needed!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write an asbestos testing review. Your business is sincerely appreciated
! Thank you Kay, Megan & Drove!

Michelle
Michelle

Mold Inspection - UPDATED REVIEW

UPDATED REVIEW

used this company to perform an air quality/mould inspection after having severe health issues, with recent test results indicating mould exposure. Within an hour of placing my call, someone was at my house AND completed their inspection within 30 minutes. I was thrilled, yet suspicious. After receiving and reviewing their “report”, there were a few indications that did not sit well with me. I called their office and I was assured there was NO air quality/mould issue. I got a second opinion (due to continued health issues) and my suspicions were correct. After reaching out and advising them of the issue, I was sent an e-mail with the Owners’ online certifications (I didn’t even know who he was; he was not the individual who came to my house) and again, assured I did not have an issue.

After having a second inspection performed and confirming that there is indeed a major mould issue, I have had to temporarily relocate. I’ve requested a full refund but have yet to hear back. Really hoping they do the right thing, especially for an individual who has been off work sick for the past year and under severe financial stress.

*******************************

I cannot thank you enough for your services and promptness. Within 1 hour of my phone call to Megan, I had Drove (certified mold inspector) at my house, performing a mold investigation. He was extremely knowledgeable, warm and very friendly. We have 3 golden retrievers and learned quickly about his family dogs’ and love for animals....it’s a great sign when your pup feels comfortable enough to fall asleep at a strangers feet! I was even more pleased when I received the air quality results before the day was finished! A very pleasant and informative experience overall. Would absolutely recommend! Thank you SO much!

That's So amazing-Thank you. We are so glad to be of help to you and your family. Take Care Kay , Drove & Megan!

joseSmith in Mississauga
joseSmith in Mississauga

Asbestos Test

Initial intention was to remove a moldy ceiling but it turned into an asbestos test. From the back office (Kay) to the technician that came in to retrieve the sample, the experience was smooth and friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you reaching out to The Mold Guy for your mold inspection and asbestos testing services. Be safe and take care Thank you Thank you Kay

Nicola in Toronto
Nicola in Toronto

Asbestos testing

Drove came to take a few samples for asbestos testing. He was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and down to earth. It was a quick, easy and painless process. He respected our space and adhered to all safety measures. I'd definitely recommend Drove to anyone seeking asbestos testing.

Lyna in Toronto
Lyna in Toronto

Attic Mold Removal

So very grateful to the team at The Mold Guy - From Megan and Kay accommodating me at such a short notice, to Phil and Matt explaining everything to me after the service and leaving the house spotless! I have been extremely stressed with my first home purchase but the Mold Guy made this situation very easy for me. Safe to say, their number will be molded in my brain for the future.

Hi Lyna, we are so grateful for your business. Thank you so very much for writing us this review. Everyone said how amazing you were to deal with too! Take care and be safe Kay

More about The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Firm (the Gold Standard in Restoration). Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto and the surrounding GTA have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors.

From the first call to project end you can expect:

+ Easy Communication
+ Honesty
+ Reliability
+ Trouble Free Process
+ A Commitment of Excellence
+ A team that strives to save you Time, Money and most important, disruption to your personal life or place of business.

At The Mold Guy we’re not satisfied, unless you are! The Mold Guy prides itself in being your ethical Mold Inspections and Mold Removal professionals for Toronto and the surrounding GTA.

Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.
Our Mold Detection (mould detection) Service starts with a Certified Mold Professional onsite to evaluate the extent of any Mold related problems.
Our Mold Inspectors will educate with mold facts which hopefully helps you relax and understand what’s next.
We will provide a written quote and go over the scope of repairs with you and make sure all your concerns have been addressed.
At The Mold Guy from top to bottom beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. We believe in taking care of your home as we would take care of ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service. We look forward to hearing from you!