The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

437 Roncesvalles Ave. Unit 420 Toronto ON M6R 3B9

The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 13 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 13 times

Reviews for The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Ovi from North York
Ovi from North York

Mold detected in the walk in closet

We live overseas and I got some photos from our tenant in Toronto with mold in the master bedroom walk in closet. I got really concerned cause that walk in closet share a wall with the bathroom and I thought that some water leakage from there may have caused the problem, expecting some high repair bill. I got in touch with Kay at The Mold Guy and she was able to accommodate me for a fast next day inspection too get to the root of the problem. I have completely relied on her to co-ordinate everything which she did in a timely manner, always keeping me updated on the works and responding immediately to any queries. They are professional, completely trustworthy and go above and beyond what is expected of them. It was a pleasure to deal with The Mold Guy and I would highly recommend this company. A very well deserved 10 rating

Lauren
Lauren

Basement Mold and Asbestos Removal

From beginning to end our experience with the Mold Guy was phenomenal. They were recommended to me by another mold professional from a nearby town no long doing calls in Toronto. Kay and her team were a dream to work with scheduling, concerns, contracting and billing. Ross came on time, was honest and didn't try to push up sells like some of the other contractors who quoted me. If anything, he told me I didn't need things that I didn't need. They were transparent about cost if when we open walls addiitonal steps were needed so I could prepare. I blatently trusted what he said and was glad to have him in my home. They manage asbestos removal on top of mold removal. Both teams were professional, did a great professional job, communicative throughout, went all out with the safey, and left a clean space ready to go. I appreciated it all with a baby in the home. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Highly recommended

Staff very knowledgeable, professional, friendly, considerate, efficient and thorough.

Extra tips - PRICELSS!

Absolutely great team. Can't thank you enough.

Wishing you more success!!!!

Karen

Wow Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you for your business, we are truly grateful . Kay , Brittany & your Mold Guy team

tc
tc

Great Mold Inspection

We called them and was able to schedule an inspection the next day. Drove was professional and friendly, goes above and beyond what we initially asked to look at. Gave us the peace of mind everything was in good order. I am very happy with their service.

Hello Thomas! This is so kind of you to write us a review. Thank you for choosing "The Mold Guy" Your business is much appreciated. Take care, be safe & we wish you and your family a very safe 2022! Kay & Drove

Sheree
Sheree

great job, fast service, very friendly and helpful!

I called them at the last minute when mold was discovered, just before my house was closing. They were right there, and completely the job so I had no delays with my closing date. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Sheree! You were amazing to work with. We are here to help. Thank you Thank you . We wish you the very best in your new home!Kay

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Mold issues

Mould was due to high humidity in the home. Recommend to open windows and use a dehumidifier to reduce the humidity and clean the mildew and mold with cleaning solution. Ross was great at explaing the cause and solution. Highly recommend The MouldGuy

Wow ! Sometimes you don't need a mold company. So happy that you chose " The Mold Guy" Thank you Kay

Richard KF from Mississauga
Richard KF from Mississauga

Basement mold

Staff very friendly, Kay, Drove, Justin and Jamie. Very knowledgeable and transparent in the work to be one. They showed up exactly when they said they would. I would definitely recommend this team/company instead of working with the ones recommended by insurance company

Happy New Year Richard! Thank you for your kind words. We truly appreciate and are very grateful for your business. Thank you Kay

Mould remediation

The Mold guy team were pleasant and efficient in their work. The setup was organized and well-communicated by their office. They took before and after photos showing the removal as well as made recommendations for preventing future molding.

Happy New Year! We take pride in providing a high level of customer service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Wishing healthy 2022! Kay & your Mold Guy team

Hemant in Etobicoke
Hemant in Etobicoke

Attic Mold Remediation and house mold inspection

Purchased house knowing attic needed mold remediation but also not sure about mold situation in rest of house...especially basement (tenants). The whole process for the attic took less than 3 hrs...and it was a severe case. Very informative when speaking to reps on phone and to technicians who actually did the work. The inspector who looked at rest of house was very very helpful in terms of listening and answering questions and giving precise info as to what should be done to control mold in general and set mind at ease that house was not festering with mold. Great experience overall for a not so great issue to deal with.

Jeffrey  in Toronto
Jeffrey in Toronto

Mold Remediation

The team at The Mold Guy were extremely diligent and great to work with. They were prompt and attentive throughout the entire process and did an amazing job. Always communicative and flexible even on a tight schedule. Kay was especially amazing to work with!

Hello Kind Sir, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure working with you. We pride our self on a prompt and professional delivery of service. Thank you Thank you Kay & your Mold Guy team

More about The Mold Guy, Mold Detection & Removal

Mold Detection & Removal (Mold Inspections and Mold Removal) (Mould Inspections and Mould Removal)
We are a IICRC Certified Firm (the Gold Standard in Restoration). Our Mold Inspections, Indoor Air Quality Testing and Mold Removal services in Toronto and the surrounding GTA have been developed with years of practical experience and ongoing education. Our goal is to provide great service above and beyond that of our competitors.

From the first call to project end you can expect:

+ Easy Communication
+ Honesty
+ Reliability
+ Trouble Free Process
+ A Commitment of Excellence
+ A team that strives to save you Time, Money and most important, disruption to your personal life or place of business.

At The Mold Guy we’re not satisfied, unless you are! The Mold Guy prides itself in being your ethical Mold Inspections and Mold Removal professionals for Toronto and the surrounding GTA.

Once you suspect a Mold problem and make that first call you will talk to one of our Mold Professionals that can quickly help you understand the extent of the problem and schedule a Mold Inspection at a convenient time for you. We make the process systematic and most of all, calm and efficient.
Our Mold Detection (mould detection) Service starts with a Certified Mold Professional onsite to evaluate the extent of any Mold related problems.
Our Mold Inspectors will educate with mold facts which hopefully helps you relax and understand what’s next.
We will provide a written quote and go over the scope of repairs with you and make sure all your concerns have been addressed.
At The Mold Guy from top to bottom beginning to end, taking pride in what we do is our standard. We really do care! We’re not going to send anyone to work in your home or business that we wouldn't want working in ours. We believe in taking care of your home as we would take care of ours. Therefore as a company, we know you are getting the highest level of care and service which starts by talking to a company representative that knows Mold, not an answering service. We look forward to hearing from you!