JMT Roofing and Gutters Inc.

Formerly JMT Roofing & Painting
New Westminster BC V3L 5K6
JMT Roofing and Gutters Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for JMT Roofing and Gutters Inc.

Daryl in Vancouver
Daryl in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roofing and Gutters

I have selected JMT Roofing and Gutters after reject other compmay as I found JMT use BEST quality material, the worjmanship,The whole process was seamless and done to perfection. NO delays, No mess, they cleaned everything up before they left every night,My neighbors were never disturbed.

after JMT done roofing, i have asked them do Gutter !!!

John is a very easy guy to get along with. Whenever you have a question, he always be there and get things through so smoothly. For quality and very good service, I strongly recommend this roofing company.

I will now have to share that with my neighbor, who was so impressed that he's getting JMT to do his roof too. I highly recommend JMT Roofing and Gutter, for its price, value and workmanship,

Daryl, Surrey

hi Daryl I appreciate you,re business and it was my pleasure to help you with you're project thank you for the great review thanks john

Max
Max
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

New Roof

We noticed we had a leak in the roof, I called JMT. Within 24hrs we had a quote, and 3 days later his guys were able to complete the roof. The guys worked through the rain and got us water tight again right away. JMT was very accommodating in our time of need.

Thanks John,

Max - Abbotsford BC

hi max thank you for the review it was great working with you thanks john

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Great job, good quality

Again, Thanks John.
Maple Ridge

hi Jack it was our pleasure working with you thank you for the review thanks john

Rich Z.
Rich Z.
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Phenomenal service, workmanship and value

My Parents are in their 80's, and they needed a new roof on their home. They asked me to find a reputable company who would take care of their needs, do a good job, and keep them informed about the process as the work was being done. Typically this would be no small task, but JMT Roofing knocked it out of the park! They used top quality materials, did a fabulous job, did it for a very good price, and really took good care of my folks. Thanks Guys! I will gladly recommend you to anyone else I know!

hi rich thank you for a wonderful review and it was our pleasure working with you're parents thanks john

Katt
Katt
1 review Surrey, BC

3 New Roofs

Simply THE BEST!!! My house is a show stopper now, but not just that, it was the service, the attention to detail, the education I was taught on roofs (because I knew nothing ) the BEST quality material, the workmanship, and now the friendship. The whole process was seamless and done to perfection. NO delays, No mess, they cleaned everything up before they left every night. My neighbors were never disturbed, or had to deal with any mess. I was so happy to have the nicest house on the block, the problem is, I will now have to share that with my neighbor, who was so impressed that he's getting JMT to do his roof too. I highly recommend JMT Roofing, for its price, value and workmanship, it's the best decision I ever made about my house.

hi katt thank you for a wonderful review im so happy we have another happy customer and new friends thank you john

Richard & Kristie in Port Moody
Richard & Kristie in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Roof Replacement

We just got our roof replaced abs we are very satisfied with JMT Roofing. One of our friend recommended JMT to us so that we contacted the company. The owner John contacted us right away. He is always very responsive. Through out the whole process, John updated us everyday about the progress. He is always so patiently answering our questions. The material and the quality of the work is excellent! We highly recommend JMT!
Richard and Kris

hi Richard & Kristie thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you guys please keep us in mind d for you,re future project thanks john

Beck
Beck
0 reviews Delta, BC

roofing install

I so happy to let JMT to install my house roof. Those workers are super nice and professional. They did great job and finish it on time. I wanna more people to know this company!

hi beck I'm glad you,re happy with our finished product roof looks great thank you for the review thanks john

JJ
JJ
1 review Richmond, BC

Professional service, competitive pricing & quality work

John & his crew did an amazing job on our new roof! They were courteous, clean, fast & most importantly, delivered an awesome product. Roof looks great and the price was more than fair! Highly recommended, stop looking elsewhere.

hi Joshua thank you for the review it was great working with you thanks john

Mario R
Mario R
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Excellent Service

I was very impressed with the level of service. Firstly they called me back right away, worksite was kept very clean and job was excellently done. I will not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and family.

hi Mario it was our pleasure working for you thank you for the review thanks john

David in Surrey
David in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

New roof and gutters

We had several quotes but choose JMT roofing because we saw what a good job he had done on our neighbours house. His crew of guys did an even better job than we had expected everything was done exactly as we wished. The job looks fantastic and was done on time and for the amount quoted no overages. We want to thank John and his crew for a great job and will be recommending him to anyone else that needs a roof replaced.

hi David thank you for a wonderful review it was our pleasure working for you thanks john

More about JMT Roofing and Gutters Inc.

JMT Roof and Paint has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. Whether you need to fix a leaky roof or a complete new roof, we know how to properly handle your roofing needs. From residential to commercial roofs, JMT is your trusted name in roofing.

Welcome to the website of JMT Roof and Paint, the leading roofing company in Vancouver BC!

JMT Roof and Paint is a locally owned and operated business, and over years, has continually evolved and prospered within the roofing industry. Our growth and lasting success is accredited to the respect and loyalty that we have earned from our valued customers.

JMT Roof and Paint offers a wide range of residential and commercial services including Cedar roof conversions; re-roofing; new roof construction; retro-fitting; gutters; asphalt roofs; cedar shakes and shingles; and more.

What’s more, in addition to providing new construction and re-roofing services, we also offer roofing repair services, and on-going maintenance service. These services are designed to extend the life of your roof by identifying and fixing the minor problems before they become major issues.

Quality products, service, staff, and an extreme commitment to excellence makes JMT Roof and Paint the most trusted name in the roofing industry. From shingles to gutters, and everywhere in between, we’ve got you covered!