Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Duct Cleaning
3131 4th ave west Vancouver BC V6K 1R6
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in West Vancouver  >  Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd   >  Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning - job well done
Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Duct and Dryer Vent cleaning - job well done

This has been the 3rd time I have asked Jason to come to my house for duct and dryer vent cleaning in the past 6 years. The job was done very nicely and professionally as he has always been. I am particularly impressed with the equipments he brought over for cleaning as I can see he upgraded it everytime he comes over to my house to get the job done effectively. This year, I am even more thankful for Jason as he helped me to discover a mice issue inside my house as I guess the duct cleaning noise got a mouse came out from hiding in our utility room area. Jason was the one who spotted it and told me about what he saw. The mice issue could have become a very terrible issue if Jason had not told me about what he saw. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Jason for the duct cleaning work!

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate your business! We look forward in serving you again in the future!