Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

Jeffro in Vancouver
Jeffro in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dryer vent cleaning

Housing coop needed dryer vent cleaning; fast, professional service! Wow!
Did a fantastic job at a great rate; will definitely have them back!
Thanks again for the great service and professional attitude.

Hey Jeff,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a great review like this.
I appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again in the future.
Have a good day

Karen W in Burnaby
Karen W in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Excellent service and communication

Was looking for someone to clean the air ducts and dryer vent.
Hadn't had them done for two years so they were over due. Went on the internet and found the Duct Dudes. Emailed and Jason responded. Made arrangements for a date and time. A couple of days before apt, got a phone call that one of the trucks was down, so he had to push it back a couple of hours. On the day, got a phone call that he would be there in 30mins. However this was two hours before scheduled, so I was scrambling to get back in time. Jason was very thorough in explaining what he planned to do. Cleaned the 12 ducts and dryer vent in record time. He taped up and plugged all the holes in the furnace. Jason recommended that we clean the filter more often. He was very professional and we were happy with the service.

Hi Karen,

Thank you again for using my services.
I appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again in the future.
Have a good fall season.

Jason Williams
DuctDudes.ca
6042203015

Kathleen in North Vancouver
Kathleen in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Highly recommended for Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Jason and Frank from Duct Dudes are highly professional, skilled technicians. Jason explained the details of the job and even suggested a reschedule for a different day so that he could bring a more powerful unit given the scope of the job upon his initial arrival. Frank did a thorough job throughout. His attention to detail was evident and was a pleasure to work with.

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you Kathleen for using our services.
It was a pleasure working for you.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback for us.
Have. Great summer! :)

Pam in Vancouver
Pam in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

duct,furnace and dryer cleaning

Excellent service- Jason the owner very professional- pleasant- explained the process of how the work would be done - and the end results- we had a great worker by the name of Frank- hard worker- was there 6 hours -which was time Jason had expected the job to take- could not believe the dirt in the vents- expect there are many people like myself that would not think to have them cleaned!!! So I suggest if there is one job that should be done- consider the vents!!and duct dudes sure know what they are doing!!! Honest and Reliable. Thanks you Jason and Frank!!! Pam

Hi Pam,

Thank you for using our services.
Frank and I appreciate your business.
We look forward to being of service again in the future
Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Vent cleaning

We are a 4 unit strata, and every two years we have our dryer ducts cleaned. This company is top notch. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. Frank, the technician was terrific.

Thank you for this great review of your experience with us.
We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again I. The future.
Have a great summer! :)

A in Coquitlam
A in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

First time duct cleaning

Needed a HVAC company to clean my ducts... None of my co-workers, friends, and family can recommend a company that does, so I consulted Homestars.... Email/sent an inquiry to multiple companies, but only Ductdudes acknowledged my request.... Researched the company further until I got the chance to talk to Jason, owner of the company... He was pleasant guy to talked to and answered all my inquiries professionally.... Booked a service date,and was impressed when Frank drove in.... Very efficient fella, professional, and very thorough... Before he started to work, he walked me to the whole process... I did appreciate his hardwork, commitment, organization, and cleanliness at my house, treated the whole house as his own... This company is gonna get alot of referrals from me when it comes to duct cleaning.... Thanks Jason and Frank, you dudes are awesome.... I could have rated you more than 10 if there is an option....

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hi thank you for using our service.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a great review for us.
We look forward to being of service again in the future.
Have a good summer! :)

Tamara in Toronto
Tamara in Toronto

Dryer Duct

Our dryer duct became disconnected in two parts. As we live in a strata it wasn't something we wanted to fix ourselves. Duct Dudes were able to provide same day service, arrive in the window they advised and took what the builder had as three pipes into one seamless one. We highly recommend their service.

I appreciate you reviewing our services.
Happy we could help :)

Jason Williams

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Service - duct cleaning

My husband and I were sitting in our backyard and noticed how horrible the outside of our vent looked like! I was concerned about a fire. I called Duct Dudes and spoke with Jason. Jason was incredibly professional and friendly and took the call on a Saturday afternoon!
Frank, an Irish lad, employee of Jason's, was at our home on the Wednesday and we couldn't ask for better service! I even went so far as to invite Frank for Sunday dinner if he gets homesick for Dublin! So impressed with his manners and professionalism.

Tracey-lee Buziol
First class customer service!

Thanks for such a great review Tracey-Lee.
We appreciate you using our services.
We look forward to being of service again in the future.

Dara B. in Delta
Dara B. in Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Dryer Vent Cleaning

This is the second time we have had Jason clean our ducts/dryer vents and each time, he has been such a pleasure to deal with. Jason is friendly, responsive and professional and we have been extremely happy with the work he has performed in both of our homes. I would highly recommend Duct Dudes and will not hesitate to call again for future cleanings. Thank you!

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thanks for using my services again Dara,
I appreciate your business.

NV12 from Coquitlam
NV12 from Coquitlam
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Duct Cleaning

After 12 years in our house I thought it was time to clean the ducts, but finding a reliable duct cleaning company is not easy. I didn't know anyone who had recently used a duct cleaning company so didn't have a personal reference/recommendation. I did some research online and found Duct Dudes. The reviews were all excellent so I set up an appointment and the work was finished today as scheduled. Jason did a very thorough job and every aspect of it was explained to me. He is the owner/operator and obviously takes pride in a job well done. I would recommend him without hesitation and he is now in my contact list as my "go to" duct cleaning company. I have had bad experiences previously in a few home maintenance areas so I'm sticking with companies that do things the right way from now on.

This is such awesome feedback. Was a great experience working for you.
We appreciate your business and look forward to being of service again in the future.
Have an awesome summer! :)

More about Duct Dudes Duct Cleaning And Furnace Services Ltd

DuctDudes is an owner operated duct cleaning and HVAC mechanical company serving the greater Vancouver area. As an owner operated business you are hiring the main dude who has a passion and vested interest in the services we provide. Our technicians are certified and licensed to work with and around ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in West Vancouver?