Gazebos & Sheds

Julian in Chatham
Julian in Chatham
0 reviews Chatham, ON

Nice Shed!!

They were easy get in touch with, flexible when we wanted to make a few changes, and the guys showed up and put the shed together in 2 hours - no fuss. It's a solid shed , looks good!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Two Shed In Two Days

The team at Shed In A Day were very responsive and the service was excellent, including the install team for both sheds we purchased. We are very pleased with our new sheds and would recommend to all.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review; we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your new sheds. Feel free to contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Sandra09
Sandra09

Very Happy with my Shed-In-A-Day

The shed looks great. The crew (2 workers) arrived on time, had the shed assembled in a couple of hours, and left our yard in the same condition as when they arrived. That were very professional.

Hi Ed & Sandra, thank you very much for this positive feedback; we really appreciate it. We hope that you enjoy your new shed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Dale Baker
Dale Baker
0 reviews Lucan, ON

Garden shed

The guys arrived on time and went to work taking my old shed down and put my new one up. A little more than 2 hours later they were done. Sight was cleaned up and except for the new shed, I wouldn't have known they were there. Very professional. I would highly recommend Shed In A Day. Thanks for the good job.

Hi Dale, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new shed. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Best Regards,

Sandra
Sandra
1 review Hamilton, ON

Storage shed

These people were fabulous to deal with!
All communication was done through emails. Any questions I had was promptly answer. Very pleasant. We are extremely happy with the finished product. Took two guys 1 1/2 from start to finish including all clean up.
Will definitely recommend this company.

Hi Sandra, thank you very much for this positive feedback; we really appreciate it. We hope that you enjoy your new shed. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Jan Maniquis
Jan Maniquis

Cottage Workshop Shed

Dealing with Shed in a Day was easy from start to finish. We purchased a 12x8 Cottage Workshop Shed and placed the order around early July 2021 for installation in mid-August 2021. Our 12x8 shed was the largest you can get in Toronto without having to apply for a permit.

They were accomodating with change orders and communication was always clear. They were great every step of the way from asking for pics of the location of the shed, to choosing paint colours, and asking where certain items should be positioned (windows, shelves, tool rack, etc). They confirmed the date and time of installation and the installers arrived on time and got to work immediately. Our 12x8 shed was up in about 3 hours. I corresponded with Andrew and Scott by email for the entire process.

Their site was user friendly and shows pricing for all the options available. I was able to get an idea of the costs prior to receiving the quote. I appreciated this a lot because I prefer getting an idea for an estimated cost before submitting a request for a quote.

I think the prices are reasonable considering the price of lumber these days and the pricing was better than other quoted prices I received. I should note that they were running a special for the shed I ordered at the time of this review, which saved us a few hundred dollars (after calculating and comparing the "a la carte" options).

Overall, I highly recommend this company.

Hi Jan, thank you very much for your kind words; this is what we love to hear. We hope you enjoy your new 12’x8’ Cottage Workshop Shed. Please reach out to us if you ever need anything. Take care.

Lesley in Burlington
Lesley in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

12 x 8 shed cottage workshop

Really please with our new shed. Couldn't believe how quick they built it! 1.5hrs from pulling up on the drive and leaving. Bruce and Andrew we very helpful with question during the order process. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you

Hi Lesley, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review; we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your new 12'x8' Cottage Workshop Shed. Feel free to contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Michelle McIntosh
Michelle McIntosh
0 reviews Stratford, ON

8x10 Gable Shed

Couldn't be happier with our 8x10 gable shed from Shed in a Day! From the beginning to the end we had an excellent experience! Their website quote system is detailed and easy to use. The response to quotes and questions is timely and honest. Their delivery is quick and personalized. We went with the DIY option and the instructions were easy to understand and it was a breeze to put together.

I would definitely recommend Shed in a Day to my family and friends, and will use them again in the future!

Hi Michelle, thank you for leaving us this positive review and sharing your completed shed photo with us. We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your new 8'x10' Gable Shed. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Best,

Dylan in Burlington
Dylan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Shed Install - Couldn't be happier

From the beginning, Bruce and Andrew were extremely responsive to any questions, concerns, and helped us plan easily along the way. They installed an 8 x 12 barn style shed in our backyard.

Exactly as advertised - showed up at 11am and were gone by 2pm. No contact from installers, they just knew what to do.

I would recommend them to anyone. Extremely customizable, extremely knowledgeable and able to give advice where necessary.

I felt the price was extremely fair for what we got, not just in materials but in service along the way. I really can't say enough great things.

Hi Dylan, thank you for taking your time to leave us this positive review; we really appreciate it. We hope you enjoy your new 8'x12' Barn Shed. Feel free to contact us in the future if you ever need anything. Take care.

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shed in a day

We were eager to get to our cottage to see our new shed. We weren't disappointed. It was exactly what we wanted, well constructed, positioned perfectly and so adorable. The workers were charming and management is always there for you. Very timely getting back to us. A 5 star company that I would definitely recommend.

Hi Kim, this is really great to hear; we appreciate you taking your time to leave us this positive review. We hope you enjoy your new 8’x8’ Gable Shed. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Take care.
Best Regards,

More about Shed In A Day

We build wooden garden sheds, bunkies, pub sheds and storage sheds that can be installed by our experienced team in a day or constructe­d as a do it yourself kit that you build yourself. With unparalleled personal service, experienced builders, state of the art power tools and a professional workshop we ensure that we are always a cut above the rest. We serve southern Ontario, the greater Toronto area and cottage country. Our professional customer service and experienced team will ensure to help you design and build the appropriate shed for your particular needs.

DIY Do It Yourself Shed Kit Includes:

- Floor (entirely precut & ready to assemble)
- 1 front wall, 1 back wall & 2 side walls (all walls ship fully prebuilt & assembled with doors installed)
- Roof (trusses prebuilt and preassembled; roof panels are all precut and ready to assemble)
- Wooden 60″ double doors (two 30″ wide single doors that open outwards) or with our 6 ft. or smaller front walls we provide one single wooden 36″ door)
- All components are delivered precut and preassembled with instructions to ensure a hassle free construction. Our shed kits come complete with all four walls fully prebuilt, all wood precut with clear markings and hardware included (roofing nails & Tapcons if needed are not supplied).