Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Reviews for Wycliffe Paving & Interlock Design Ltd

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway Repaving

Repaving our driveway with Nino and his team at Wycliffe Paving has been a pleasure. The quote was fast and competitive and the job performed in a very timely and professional manner. Nino was always available whenever we called. We would highly recommend Wycliffe Paving and Interlock Design Ltd.

Redpony1 in Brampton
Redpony1 in Brampton
1 review Kettleby, ON

Driveway transformation

Amazing job, showed up when they said they would. Communicated well throughout. Pleasant crew and would highly recommend them to anyone. Driveway, curbing and armour stones look amazing. Thanks Nino and your staff. These guys are not your stereo type paving guys.

Jemersonj
Jemersonj

Patio instalation

I was trying for a long time to find a reliable contractor to install a patio at my home. Several attempts and appointments with other contractors failed. I was lucky to find Wycliff Paving and Interlocking Designs through an ad in one of the flyers.

In reaching out to this company, I was introduced to Nino. I was immediately struck by Nino’s responsiveness and professionalism. It was a very satisfying experience starting with the first site visit to assess the job and ending with the installation of the patio.

The entire team was business like, polite, flexible, and creative in providing solutions to some unforeseen challenges during the installation process. Also, I had some last-minute changes to the original design and the team worked with me to facilitate the final design.

Operationally, Wycliff Paving and Interlocking Designs inspired confidence by bringing the required assets to the site. This company had the right small machinery and other equipment to work in tight spaces. The company was also able to procure the stones we selected without experiencing the common problems such as material shortages due to supply chain and other issues.

Once all the stones were laid, I was extremely happy with the quality foundation and the entire patio. The workers cleaned up the work area and surroundings. Nino and the team went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needs a patio installed.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Rookie stonework for top dollar

Nino subcontracted job. Did not supervise. Only came only for money. He has been stringing me along since nov of 2020 with ‘Be by soon’. It’s now end of august 2021. Do not use this company unless u hold money back. I fixed edging stones myself as they all lifted and will have to do so for remainder. 17k for unfinished stones facing out and planter lifted first winter as stones simply laying on ground level. I expected quality job for 17k.

Bob from Vaughan
Bob from Vaughan

Driveway paved, walkway interlock

I will never use this company again, it started 5weeks late and then was rushed to finish a very sloppy job. Their guarantee is a JOKE, when I call for someone to come over it takes them weeks to respond. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Very unreliable and the WORK IS VERY SLOPPY. The old man gave me the quote and wrote up the job, he’s big on midleading you and VERY SMALL REGARDING SUBSTANCE!! I have also filed complaints with Better Business and will also be contacting Consumer and Commercial relations!

Koheba
Koheba

New driveway excavating and new asphalt

Had a fantastic experience. From the call to get an estimate, to the end. Nino was great to deal with. Very professional, transparent, and communicated with me regularly about various milestones. Highly recommend them.

Charlene in Richmond Hill
Charlene in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Paving

Highly Recommended!
Nino and his crew were extremely professional and did an outstanding job on our driveway.
They were knowledgeable, courteous and on time. Their level of expertise clearly shows in their work.

We are so happy with the end result!

HMURRAY
HMURRAY

Paving of Driveway

Paving was done in the spring of 2016. Cracks started developing at the top of the driveway (back of house) in the fall. Wycliffe was contacted and said they would come over and look at it. They never did.

Now in 2020, there are more cracks forming in different spots. It is obvious they used asphalt that was too cool from a previous job (hence not compactable enough) and not applied thick enough (did not remove enough of the old driveway aggregate).

Do not recommend this firm.

(Note: adjusted Cost and year)

Victor in Mississauga
Victor in Mississauga

backyard patio interlocking

Highly recommend Wycliffe! We decided to have our backyard patio done. Nino came out and made some suggestions and even went to meet us at the showroom so we could see the actual stones laid out which made it easier to decide on design, colour and texture. Although the stone delivery was delayed bc of covid, Nino kept us in the loop. The guys that came were hard workers, efficient and did a wonderful job. My patio looks awesome and we are very happy with the outcome. Next is the driveway! Thanks Nino and team!

BD
BD

Residential driveway

We had an excellent experience with Wycliffe Paving and Interlock Design Ltd. Our driveway, which was asphalt with an interlock feature, needed to be redone and redesigned. They proposed an elegant solution and utilized the existing materials in a way that was both effective and aesthetically pleasing. The quality of the work, attention to detail, the professionalism of the crew and their responsiveness to inquiries was impressive. We would highly recommend them.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Concord?