Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Moving & Storage
40 Beth Nealson Dr Toronto ON M4H 1M6
Moving & Storage
Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

Stelios
Stelios
0 reviews West Nipissing, ON

Move from Toronto to Sturgeon Falls

The house items to be moved were inspected on-site and recorded. A cost estimate was provided based on estimated weight, crew of three and truck fuel to/from destination (about 5 hours from Toronto). The
inventory increased and the company charged the extra hours of labor.
The figures were honest and reflected the actual effort. The crew were
very polite, worked hard and communicated well at all times. The move
was a success with no major mishaps. We were very pleased overall.
Thank you to all the people involved at Augusta Movers for great job!

Thank you for your kind and honest feedback Stelios!

It was a pleasure helping you relocate.

Best Moving Company

Couldn’t be happier with the service Augusta Movers provided. Day of the move went smooth with all my belongings handled with care from start to finish. Movers themselves were respectful and pleasant. No other moving service I would use from now on.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the business from clients like you.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

House to condo move

We were moving from a temporary location and a storage locker into a condo. This was part 2 of our move with Augusta. The movers were punctual, accommodating, communicative, friendly and unfailingly agreeable. They worked speedily and we have found no damage. They followed all our instructions and requests, including removing the blankets, which were dusty from storage, in the hallway before bringing furniture into the condo unit. They allowed us time to vacuum undersides of furniture and put felt pads on the feet. It was the most comfortable move we have ever had.

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed review!

We are happy we were able to adapt to your requirements and complete all requests to your satisfaction.

Moving is stressful and it doesn't have to be! :)
With the right team and equipment in place, stress free moves are a reality.

Thank you for your business and more so thank you for being appreciative of our work!

Bilal in Oakville
Bilal in Oakville

Exceptional Service, Highly Recommended

Every aspect of my experience with Augusta was exceptional, from booking and confirmation to day of service, we couldn't have asked better service than we received. The crew was prompt and worked to flawlessly execute our move between two cities. A three bedroom house done in under the estimated time. The crew lead Sushant was really a calming and outstanding individual who really went above and beyond to make sure everything was handled with care. Beyond the service, what I really appreciated most was the effective communication (timely, accurate and honest) from everyone involved. I would HIGHLY recommend Augusta for any moving needs you have in the future. I am really glad I was referred to them.

Thank you for taking the time to post this amazing review on our services Bilal!

We are driven for providing a truly outstanding services. From the first point of contact to the last box off the truck our goal remains the same, 100% satisfaction.

We greatly appreciate customers like you who appreciate our hard work and dedication!

Same day Intercity move

The estimate had basis on volume and weight, and surrounding facilities and circumstances. The services were insured, unexpected extras were well accommodated.
It was an intercity move, a long day for the movers to complete. Very thankful it involved the least handling of the furniture.

Thank you for your review!

Jean in Toronto
Jean in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great Movers!

This was our second move with Augusta. After our first move, there was no question we'd use them again. All communication throughout booking was super quick. On the day of the move, the movers arrived early and were very friendly and professional. They worked so quickly–it was amazing. Even our neighbours commented on how fast they were! Everything arrived in perfect shape and the movers were happy to put things wherever we asked.
I highly recommend Augusta for your move!

Thank you for this amazing review Jean!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Augusta Goes Above and Beyond

I had hired Augusta several times in the past for small moves. The most recent was a large, two-part move. During the first smaller move a piece of furniture was broken. When I called Dinko to ask what could be done he responded right away to apologize and later asked me how I would like it to be handled. Augusta picked up the broken piece of furniture, had it fixed, and brought it back at no cost to me. I had experienced broken articles with other moving companies who took no responsibility for their errors. Augusta took full responsibility! In addition, the foreman of the larger move, Sushant, was very thorough, accommodating, and pleasant during a long moving day with a crew of 5. At the end of the day he checked in with me to see if I wanted anything moved to a different spot. The whole crew were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend Augusta for small or large moves.

Thank you Janet!

AM and DJ
AM and DJ

It was a positive moving experience!

It was a positive moving experience! Dinko took care of our needs and concerns, and was very responsive by email and phone. We had a great moving crew, whose youthful energy made the day a fun and uplifting! They were problem solvers, with knowledge and experience on how to move and get big furniture into small spaces. Our crew was punctual, polite and hardworking. The team lead, Sushi, was awesome and advised appropriately once he saw the size of the work - we underestimated the size of our move and they added an extra mover, and an extra trip to make it work in one day. The truck was in great condition, and they backed into our tight driveway like pros. The crew cleaned away all moving materials as they went making the move tidy and orderly. We loved the frog bins that we rented, which provided a great incentive to unpack in the first few days. In summary - we recommend Augusta movers to anyone with moving needs.

Thank you AM and DJ!

We appreciate you taking the time to review our work and post your comments online.

ktmonster89
ktmonster89
1 review Durham, ON

So impressed as always!

Augusta Movers has handled my last 3 moves and they have made them nothing short of an absolute pleasure! They handled moving my apartment from Toronto to Acton in 2015, my move from Acton to Markdale in 2017, and my move from Markdale to Durham just last week. All 3 times there were different crews, but each time they were so courteous, professional, friendly, fast, and incredibly careful. This time as well, they also followed all covid protocols which is very important to me being high risk. Not only was their quote amazing (even lower than more local companies), but they bill so honestly. My husband and I ended up moving more than we expected before Augusta came, so the move took even less time than expected. I was only charged for the actual time it took, which ended up being even less than the initial quote! I would absolutely recommend Augusta to anyone, no matter how much you have to move. They will be the only company I ever use for my moves, to say I’m incredibly impressed by the service they provide is an absolute understatement. Thanks so much Dinko and everyone else involved!

Amazing review! Thank you K!

Pleasure was ours! We love helping people like you relocate!
Organized, respectful, appreciative and kind to our team!

Eleonore in East York
Eleonore in East York

Moving /storage

Great experience, on time, nice and polite team, Very efficient and excellent communication. I used this company for my 2 moving in the last year.
Packing/unpacking/storage for 6 weeks/moving truck/assemble/disassemble furniture.
Everything went totally fine.
I will recommend 100% their service and will use them again for my next move.

Thank you for your positive comments on our services Eleonore.

Augusta Movers Team

More about Augusta Movers Toronto Inc.

WE PROVIDE FREE ON SITE ESTIMATES IN THE GTA!

WE PROVIDE TEMP CONTROLLED, SECURE STORAGE, ON MONTH TO MONTH BASES! CUSTOMERS THAT STORE THREE OR MORE MONTHS GET ONE MONTH FREE!!!
WE SELL BOXES, PACKING PAPER, MATTRESS BAGS, BUBBLE WRAP AND MUCH MORE!

At Augusta Movers Toronto Inc., we understand the challenges when it comes to moving whether it is down the street or across the city. Moving your home or business to a new location is exciting but it can be stressful so let Augusta Movers take care of your moving needs and alleviate your anxiety.

Augusta Movers offers a full range of moving, packing and storage solutions to fit your move and budget considerations including discounts for students and seniors. Our expertise in residential and commercial moving, packing and storage has earned us a solid reputation with our customers enabling our business to prosper from repeat business and referrals for local and long distance relocation. Our superior service and attention to all your moving requirements and details, makes us the best choice for your move.

We are experts in what we do from smaller moves, packing and storage for apartment and condo dwellers to houses and commercial relocations of offices, stores, and restaurants. Our unique control and monitoring moving process allows our trained team of professional packers and movers to execute your move hassle-free – we guarantee it. We believe direct communication is the key to a successful move; we will meet with you to discuss your moving requirements and provide you with a written estimate of the required services with no surprises.

At Augusta Movers Toronto, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality and fast service at competitive rates. We are committed to consistently providing excellence in customer service unmatched and beyond industry standards; we will be there for you offering guidance and support from the beginning of your move from packing and storage to transportation of your belongings to your new location.

We encourage you to browse around our site for more information on our moving, packingand storage services. To request a free estimate on your next residential and commercial move, call Augusta Movers Toronto at 416 665 9996.