Westmount Heating

3174 - 585 Seaborne Avenue Port Coquitlam BC V3B 0M3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Westmount Heating

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

AC and furnace

Very happy with the new furnace and AC. I totally recommend Westmount Heating they know what they are doing. Very helpful and friendly. I would give them more then a 10.

Marla in New Westminster
Marla in New Westminster
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

New furnace and install AC and hot water on demand

Westmount Heating came recommended by family. Mirch, Kim, Lorenzo and crew exceeded all expectations.
Mirch provided a thorough estimate, answered my many questions and provided great insight into our ducting issues and placement of AC.
From estimate to installation / completion, everything was done efficiently. The install took place over two days and the amount of work they were able to accomplish in that time was amazing.

We live in a 1927 home where the ceiling height is low and the ducting was bulky and obtrusive. Lorenzo did a phenomenal job installing new low profile ducting which has increased our head room. Westmount was also the only company willing to replace our ducting while others were only willing to replace the furnace unit and work with the existing
ducting.

They were lovely to have in my home
and I appreciated how easy they made everything.

Marla & Traft Teleske
New Westminster

StevenU
StevenU
1 review Delta, BC

Installation of furnace & air conditioning systems

We are very pleased with Mircea and his entire crew for the quick one day install of the furnace and air conditioning systems. The furnace performs great and we are now ready for the summer heat. Kim in the office was very helpful in providing answers to my many questions.
I decided on getting an estimate from Westmount Heating based on all of the positive reviews that I had read on the Homestars site. I am always warey of trusting others reviews so I had to get a couple other estimates Mirc's thorough inspection of the install conditions and his knowledge stood out above the others I knew right then that Westmount would be my preferred choice. I highly recommend them. (Steve in North Delta)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Boiler hot water combo

Very prompt on timing.
Gas permits.
Warranty info etc.
Friendly and very helpful.
Rebate knowledge which we didn't think we were entitled to.

hockeynutncanada
hockeynutncanada
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Furnace install

My furnace died. They quoted on Thursday gave the lowest quote on a furnace as good or better than the other companies. Installed a new furnace the next day as an emergency install. Very happy I called them and I will call them first when I look for AC/Heat pump.

Thanks very much for your review. Glad we were able to get your heat back up and running quickly!

Navid G.
Navid G.
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Furnace and water heater replacement

I was very happy with the services of Westmount heating. I needed a special furnace which needed to be ordered and it was done promptly. I also had several questions. Kim communicated well, was patient, and answered all of my questions. Mirch was knowledgeable, responsive, and hardworking. The team showed up on time and got the job done the same day. I highly recommend Westmount heating and will definitely use their services in the future.

We appreciate your review Navid, thank you!

aparsons
aparsons
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furnace Repair

Westmount Heating is the best!! Truly a Company you can trust - honest with reasonable prices! Very knowledgeable and know their trade! Wonderful service from Kim in the office to Mirch that came to our home, figured out the problem, ordered part ( I think called the inducer motor?) and repair completed. Thank you again and also to apprentice Lexy!

Susan

Thank you for the kind words Susan. Its always a pleasure working for you!

leo in Vancouver
leo in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Heat Pump installation

We have been dealing with Westmount Heating, Kim and Mirch for lots of years for heating and air conditioning systems. The recent installation was for a Heat Pump with cooling system and the workmanship is great as always and Mirch made sure that the unit is tested and operational and upon completion provided us with all documentations and Kim sent us the warranty papers as well. Thank you Kim and Mirch

Thank you for your repeat business and the review!

Jenn D
Jenn D
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Focused on Quality and the Customer

Merch and Kim, along with their team, remained focused on the VERY particular requirements we set for an AC unit. Our primary need was the unit had to be quieter than quiet so it would not impact our neighbours (we really like our neighbours!). When the global supply chain disruptions delayed delivery of the unit we chose, Merch remained vigilant and would not let us compromise on the noise factor, even with an equally priced product from another brand with the same technology that he had in stock.

This is our second major purchase from Westmount – the first being a new furnace 5+ years ago. Their quotes have always been the lowest, included the most detail in the products and services being quoted, and there were never any hidden costs that came after the job was finished.

Westmount Heating is an awesome local family business that I trust and highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review Jennifer. Your repeat business over the years is much appreciated!

More about Westmount Heating

Westmount Heating is a fully licenced and bonded company specializing in all types of heating systems, installation and servicing from small reno's to new construction. We are dedicated to offering the best prices and best service possible to our customers. Serving Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley and now all Okanagan areas!