I will use Westmount again for any future work. A year ago, Westmount completed extensive work at my two-storey (plus basement) house. I can attest to the comfort of my home through winter and summer conditions as a result of Westmount's work.
Westmount converted my home from an old radiant baseboard hot-water system to forced air heating. They installed ductwork, vents, and controls. Westmount added central air conditioning. They also replaced my hot water tank with a tankless hot water system.
My positive opinion of Westmount is due to the following:
(1) Westmount provided competitive pricing compared to other quotes I received.
(2) Westmount presented a professional quote; itemized with breakdowns and list of specific equipment models
(3) Westmount created a well thought-out plan for furnace selection and duct runs in the house. Westmount’s solution resulted in concealed ductwork (whereas other companies had proposed inferior and unnecessarily costlier solutions with multiple exposed bulkheads).
(4) Westmount’s team was amazing to work with – they were collaborative and pleasant. They resolved issues professionally. They were timely in their work and kept all schedule commitments. They left the space clean after they finished.
(5) After completing the of work, Westmount’s continued support was better than most other companies I’ve worked with. Westmount came back months later to perform a walkthrough and adjust controls after I’ve had time to live in the house. Then later, as a favour to me (at no added cost), Westmount came back again, on short notice, to move a vent pipe to accommodate other work I was doing. Westmount was so helpful that my other contractor asked if Laurenzo was a friend of mine.
I feel that Westmount will continue to stand behind their quality work. I’m glad that I made the choice to work with them.