Best Flat Roof

4000 Steeles Avenue West, Unit 18 Vaughan ON L4L 4V9

Best Flat Roof

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Best Flat Roof

andrewgpoultney
andrewgpoultney

Flat Roof Repair

I received 6 prices to replace my flat roof all of them had great reviews on Homestar. I went with Best Flat Roof because after meeting Oleg I got a good feeling and they were also the cheapest. All 6 companies were very close in price though.

I liked that Oleg did not ask for the money upfront. Once I hired Oleg he was on site within 2 weeks and did the job in 1 day and the clean up and removal went great. Oleg did not reach out to me for payment for 3 weeks. I do not know if that was intentional, however, it did allow me to experience 2 thunderstorms to ensure there was no leaks
There was not!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

New roof and skylight

We love our new roof and are so happy with the quality of the workmanship! Oleg impressed us from the get-go with his reliable communication and obvious expertise in the flat roof business. He knew exactly what we needed to achieve the highest quality result and zeroed in on problem areas in our existing roof, giving his honest feedback without ever trying to up sell unnecessary work. His crew was friendly, hard working, and kept the work site very tidy. We would highly recommend his company as we had a great experience.

Roof Replacement

This is the second time that I have worked with Oleg at Best Flat Roof . The first time was repairing a leak under a deck. This was very complicated to fix since there was not enough slope on the original roof to shed the water properly. the result was very successful and leak proof. When it came time to replace our original flat roof, I again called Oleg and he suggested moving the job up and fit us in on short notice to accommodate our vacation schedule. The result was very impressive and made me realize what a terrible job our original roofer had done.
The same foreman had worked on the original deck job and the crew was very professional and courteous, and very careful around our decks and garden. Seeing what a great job he had done the first time gave me complete confidence and peace of mind in hiring him again.

Perry
Perry

Roof replacement

Requested a quote through HomeStars with no success. Phoned the company directly. They answered right away and took down my information. Oleg the owner phoned back within 24hrs and booked an appointment! He showed up on time, inspected the roof explained what need to be done and gave me a couple of options and a quote on the spot. No sales person, middleman, no pressure selling or BS and He gave me an expected start date.
I went with Best Flat Roof because of all the positive reviews and I dealt directly with the owner, he answered all my questions an addressed my concerns, he had an honest presentation. The job started and finished on time to my full satisfaction. His price was reasonably competitiv. Also Oleg is trusting, I asked him how much of a deposit is needed and he said it is not required, no money up front, that is rare!

chadwick.darcy in Cambridge
chadwick.darcy in Cambridge

Residential flat roof replacement

Oleg and his crew were great! Replaced my 15 year old flat roof in Etobicoke and 4 skylights. Job completed on time and on budget. Very professional installation compared to the previous installer. Oleg explained the roofing products he recommended, what was needed and what was not. Highly recommend Oleg and Best Flat Roof if you have a residential flat roof in Toronto that needs replacement!

This is the company to use

Oleg and his team are fantastic. We have had an issue with a leak. Oleg was the first of many roofers to actually figure out what the issue is. He showed up on the day he said. His team were quick, efficient. They fixed the problem, cleaned up so that it was virtually impossible to know that we had any work done. This is an incredible company..

Jim
Jim

Garage Flat Roof Replacement

We had other quotes but decided to go with Best Flat Roof because of their great reviews on HomeStars. We were not disappointed. Our roof was in bad shape and in need of replacement. Oleg's crew were able to finish the job professionally and within one day. No more leaks!

evgeny in Brampton
evgeny in Brampton

Flat Roof

I was very impressed with Best Flat Roof. From the first phone call all the way to the end of the job, they were polite, responsive and very professional. The crew worked hard and made sure that everything was protected. Work was done on time, as requested. I'm very pleased with my new roof. Thank you, Oleg!

Aitan from York
Aitan from York

Flat roof replacement

Professional, courteous, on time and on budget. Oleg took his time
patiently to explain everything properly, I never felt pressured or that they were trying to up charge on anything. How refreshing. The project commenced on time and they kept the work area clean acting professionally throughout. The project was completed on time with no hidden extra costs. Most importantly, they are equally responsive after the project was completed. The flat roof was replaced almost a year and a half ago and when there was an issue Oleg responded immediately and sent one of his crew to inspect and remedy the issue in less than 24 hours. To be clear, the issue was not with their work. I am thoroughly impressed! I highly recommend this company.

Luba
Luba

Flat roof repair

We have dealt with contractors on quite a few occasions and more often than not, we are disappointed with their work. Our latest experience in dealing with "Best Flat Roof" company proved to be the most positive and rewarding experience we’ve had so far. We have a small balcony in our house, which leaked water into the family room on several occasions. We contacted various contractors but were turned down each time because my guess is nobody wanted to do a small, but fairly complicated project on the 3rd floor of a house. When we met Oleg for the first time to receive a quote of or the project, he impressed us right away. He was very professional, courteous and explained everything to us in great detail. Oleg and his company do mostly big projects but despite that, he agreed to take us on and we’re so grateful.

They did not disappoint. They did their work with diligence, cleanliness, and attention to detail.

We have only warm words to say about Oleg and his crew. We would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Should we require their services again, they will be on speed dial.

More about Best Flat Roof

BESTFLATROOF is your solution to all of your residential and commercial flat roofing needs.