Kasa Bella

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Emanuela in North York
Emanuela in North York

Shower renovation

I highly recommend working with Rodrigo if starting a renovation project. From the beginning to the end, Rodrigo has been very attentive to our needs, understanding right away what we were trying to achieve and guiding us all the way through to our final goal - helping us choosing tiles and faucets, make suggestions to improve the final look and so on. We are very pleased with the end result: construction projects are usually very stressful, but Rodrigo manages to minimize as much as possible the discomfort and immediately respond if very is any issue!

Thank you so much or your kind words,

ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Main and Master Bathroom Renovation

My experience with Rod and his team at Kasa Bella was first class from start to finish. Hands down, he is the best renovator I've had in my home doing any kind of interior work. From the very first call, he showed great interest and care in understanding my needs and situation. I had two bathrooms that were partially renovated previously (cabinets, counter tops), and the master bath was leaking into the family room. When you have dealt with as many Reno projects as I have in my house, you just know who the right guy will be for the job after chatting with them. Rod's knowledge and experience was evident when I met him to go over the work. I felt very confident given our interaction and his Homestars reviews that he would do an outstanding job. I decided to completely redo both bathrooms, aside from the cabinets and counter tops. He was able to fit me in to his schedule so that I didn't have to wait too long. Once work started, he took care of my home in terms of cleanliness like it was his own home. He took his time to get things done right, and provided me updates daily at the end of each day. He provided valuable feedback to my thoughts on colors, finishes, etc. I also added quite a bit of extra work to the job that he took on without any fuss or complaints, and at a reasonable cost. He's always smiling and it shows that he enjoys what he does. His tile work was outstanding, and his assistants also very friendly. The final results far exceeded my expectations, and I can't believe these washrooms are in my house! The quality of workmanship really shows. Thank you Kasa Bella!

Ohh Narin,
It was our pleasure working for you and your family! Thanks for trusting us with your projects! Words like yours mean so much to us!

Dan
Dan

Bathroom, backroom and kitchen backsplash

Rod did a great job for me on 2 separate occasions. The first was a backsplash and back room; the second the bathroom. Rod did excellent work. He is a total professional. His prices were fair and reasonable. But most important to me and my wife was the excellent advice he provided along the way from tile size and grout colour to whether to tile or drywall. He was not the designer but he definitely had great thoughts we incorporated on many small touches that added up to a great job!

This Dan,
Cheers!

Shower renovation

Thanks Emanuela

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Kasa Bella updated one of my bathrooms from tub to stand alone shower, fixed an issue I was having in another shower caused by water damage and replaced all of my existing toilette's with new ones. We were extremely happy with his work. Rod was very professional and I found he was dedicated to giving us exactly what we were looking for. I would defiantly recommend Kasa Bella.

Thanks Rosa,
Kind words like yours make us keep trying our best!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Floating vanity repair

One of the vanities fell apart due to what I now understand was a poor installation. I explained what needed to be done and Rod was very clear in the quotation. I agreed to it, he came over a week later and finished the job with his colleague within 5 hours or so. I'm happy with the results and would highly recommend them for your bathroom needs.

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Bathroom renovation for 3 bathrooms

Kasa Bella is a perfect example of finding a needle in a haystack!! We interviewed several bathroom renovation companies including KASA Bella. After meeting Rod and the fact that he only works on 1 project at a time, we were
very comfortable that he would be 100% dedicated to our renovation.
We could not be happier with the work of KASA Bella. Rod and his crew of 2 additional people were exceptional.... Not only did they complete our bathrooms on time, they were extremely clean and professional. In addition, Rod was very helpful to suggest things and went over and beyond (ie. Picked up tiles or bathroom fixtures). In addition, Rod and his team were more than just bathroom guys... They were very helpful with additional drywall/framing work that saved us a ton of time as did not need to go out and find other trades to complete project.
To top it off, we believe Rod and his team were very reasonable priced and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kasa Bella for all your bathroom renovation projects.

Larry and Karen

Thanks Larry/Karen,
It means a lot to us your kind words, it was our pleasure working for your family, we feel lucky to have such nice clients like you.
Rod/team

Mike
Mike

Restored leaking shower

Rod was very efficient, reliable and quite professional throughout. He gave us a little more than expected.

It was really nice working for you,
Thanks for thrusting me with your project!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Rod to do our main bathroom and we were very impressed by him and we’re thrilled with the final result. He is a terrific contractor – a great communicator and collaborator, very organized and hard-working. His team delivered the job on time and on budget. His extensive experience with tile installation really showed as he masterfully planned and installed our tile selections to perfection. The walls and ceiling were in pretty rough shape in our old house and now they look like new. He also did a great job of all the other details (glass shower wall, frosted glass window, vanity, medicine cabinets) and contracted and oversaw the plumping and electrical work. I highly recommend him!

Thanks Dianne,
Your kind words means a lot to all of us!
It was a pleasure working with you

Tyler
Tyler

Bathroom renovation

Rod was very professional and great to work with. Job started when promised and was completed on schedule. During the job, Rod was in constant communication and made it clear if any of the costs would deviate from the quote. There were no surprises come final payment and he even came one weekend afternoon to fix up a few finishing items after the job was complete. I would definitely recommend Rod and Kasa Bella for any future bathroom projects.

It was a pleasure working for your family!

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.