Kasa Bella

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Kasa Bella

Koush
Koush

Master Bathroom and powder room renovation

I can't say enough great things about Rod. Much like the other reviewers, Rod prides himself on delivering above expectations. The original scope of work of my project entailed a full master bathroom renovation but slowly involved additional work on a second bathroom and full powder room renovation. Rod was gracious enough to accommodate the growing project demands. He started on time, finished on time and managed everything perfectly. The quality of his work and finished product is exceptional. The pictures speak for themselves and the bathrooms have been completely transformed. He has a great vision, attention to detail and was very patient throughout the entire process. For a large project, he is one of the best contractors I have ever worked with. His pricing is very reasonable and he ensures that his customers are satisfied through every step of the process. In a large market of bathroom contractors, make sure you speak to Rod- you won't be disappointed! Thank you Rod for an exceptional experience!

Thank you so much Koush!
It was out pleasure working for you! Your kind works mean a lot to kasa bella team!

David in Kensington Market
David in Kensington Market

Bathroom Reno

Kasa Bella did a complete renovation of my two condo bathrooms -- walls, floors, fans, tubs, toilets, cabinetry -- and they did an outstanding job: Clean, on time, on budget, and superb quality of workmanship. Rodrigo is courteous, prompt to return messages, and very easy to communicate with. This was my best home reno experience ever!

Thanks David,
Your comments means a lot to us!
Very appreciative!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Rod to do our main bathroom and we were very impressed by him and we’re thrilled with the final result. He is a terrific contractor – a great communicator and collaborator, very organized and hard-working. His team delivered the job on time and on budget. His extensive experience with tile installation really showed as he masterfully planned and installed our tile selections to perfection. The walls and ceiling were in pretty rough shape in our old house and now they look like new. He also did a great job of all the other details (glass shower wall, frosted glass window, vanity, medicine cabinets) and contracted and oversaw the plumping and electrical work. I highly recommend him!

Thanks Dianne,
Your kind words means a lot to all of us!
It was a pleasure working with you

Tyler
Tyler

Bathroom renovation

Rod was very professional and great to work with. Job started when promised and was completed on schedule. During the job, Rod was in constant communication and made it clear if any of the costs would deviate from the quote. There were no surprises come final payment and he even came one weekend afternoon to fix up a few finishing items after the job was complete. I would definitely recommend Rod and Kasa Bella for any future bathroom projects.

It was a pleasure working for your family!

ccerullo
ccerullo

Kitchen Backsplash

I reached out to Ron ahead of time and he was very courteous and professional right from the beginning. He set the expectations and explained everything I needed to know to get the job done properly. He was very knowledgeable!
The project went off without any issues. He was clean and accurate throughout the entire thing and we were very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend him for any projects you may have in mind!

Thanks Charissa!
your kind works means a lot to us!

Satisfied
Satisfied

Fabulous work

Two projects on reno - bathroom wall and floor and kitchen backspash.

Really impressed with Rod - the outstanding quality of his workmanship, how he keeps his work area clean and totally cleans up after he is finished. He goes the extra mile to make sure he thinks the project through so that the tile pattern fits the room and the space.

His recommendations are solid. And in the kitchen we were using textured tiles that were 30" x 10" - he had to cut one into an L shaped under a window and then take a chunk out of the bottom of the L for an outlet - He installed one continuous piece where any other installer would have had to do two or three parts to get around the outlet. And it looks fabulous.

Would strongly recommend you hire him and I will definitely use him for our next project!

It was our pleasure working for you
thanks for the kind words,

whahedi
whahedi

Basement renovation

Our old finished basement was remodeled scratch. From day one to the finishings the construction team manager and all the crew who worked with him were so pleasant professionals, they accepted our project with smile and they complained it with smile. They were all the time on time for their work, organized, we had a feeling the way they worked they were doing it as if it was their own property. Always open for requests and suggestions and always offering their professional opinions. They are honest, very reasonable company. Our project was completed on time according to our contract. The team was very clean after every day work they were cleaning after themselves. We didn't see any dust to affect any other area of our house. To make it short there is not enough words for this company to Express and not enough stars .
They did excellent job . We are highly recommending them for your projects.
We can't enough thank them but here once again our family appreciate their genuine work and professionalism.

Ohh whahedi,
It was a pleasure working for you guys.
thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us.

teelaj in San Jose
teelaj in San Jose

HIRE THEM!!

Words can’t adequately express how impressed and pleased I am with Rod and the KASA BELLA team.

I called Rod after another contractor I found on homestars bailed mid project. And I’m so happy they did, bc otherwise I wouldn’t have met Rod and his team. The work they had done, mere weeks earlier, had already started to degrade. Thank god for Rod who came in, fixed their shoddy work, and then went on to compete our bathroom reno like a boss! He was punctual TO A FAULT, organized, approachable, forthright, kind, and responded to texts within minutes! So different from the other contractors. He created a plan and timeline, outlined all the costs, and then executed it exactly. He is the dream contractor. I won’t ever use anyone else ever again. Hire him!

Ohh Teelaj,
thank you for the kind words, it means a lot to us! it was our pleasure working for you and Jack!

Manu
Manu
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backsplash install

Rod did an amazing job. From our first conversation to finishing the work Rod was very professional. He showed tile samples and walked us though the process. We couldn't me more happier with his work and we will highly recommend him.

Thanks Manu!
it means a lot to us your kind works,

Rob
Rob

Bathroom renovation

Rodrigo is complete professional. He's efficient, meticulous, organized, courteous, and honest. I had a pretty clear and specific idea of how I wanted the end product to look like. It's rare for a contractor to completely understand your vision, but Rodrigo took the time to ask many questions in order to fully understand what I wanted. Although I had very specific ideas he made some suggestions that I had not considered, and those suggestions were excellent and actually enhanced my original idea. Truly collaborative. He and his crew came on time every time, they made sure the area where they were working was covered and taped off in order to avoid dust from floating all over the place. And at the end of each day they ensured they left the place spotless. The job was done on time and on budget. This guy is a true professional - the attention to detail, the obvious pride he takes in his work, the superior customer service. The end product is so much better than I could have hoped for. I wish all contractors were like him.

Thanks Robert for the kind words, it means a lot to us! It was a pleasure working for you guys.

More about Kasa Bella

Make your home truly yours. A custom kitchen, bathroom or fireplace can add beauty and personality while adding value to your home. Your personal, custom space is closer and more affordable than you think. From new installations to complete renovations let Kasa Bella measure, design and quote your project free of charge.

Our services include:
*Tile & Stone
*Design and Installation from backsplashes to entire bathrooms and kitchens.
*Remove and disposal of old flooring.
*Subfloors; scratch coat, drypack, Ditra.
* Design and Installation; floors, walls, backsplashes, feature walls, fireplaces, balconies & porches.