Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2W 2H4
General Contractors
Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

Todd
Todd

Luxury vinyl flooring installation

We needed to get our second floor balconies in our condo unit replaced, which required access to the inside of my unit to secure the cantilevered joists on the inside. We hired Lifestyle Reno's to do the balcony work, so I decided while they were pulling up the (old) carpet to access the joists, might as well have them put new flooring down in my upstairs.

Both pieces of work went smoothly and are happy with the end result of both the new balcony and luxury vinyl plank flooring install.

Thank you Todd for taking the the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you on the balconies and on your own home. We look forward to a continued relationship working on the the building in the future. Thank you again, Greg

David&Sylvia in Calgary
David&Sylvia in Calgary

Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation

We got quotes from several contractors, based on Homestars reviews, for renovations to our en-suite and main bathrooms. Lifestyle were not the lowest priced, but we selected them because Greg was more flexible in what he would do for us and because he was able to provide the services of an interior design consultant.
The interior designer, Patricia, was a big plus in giving us ideas and suggestions we wouldn't have thought of, and access to specialty suppliers that the general public wouldn't normally go to.
Greg, Colin and team were reliable, flexible, clean and efficient. His cabinet and countertop subs were also of high quality.
Part way through the bathroom work, after we had confidence in the team, we extended their scope to include replacing the countertops and tiles in our kitchen, tile the mudroom and replace the backdoor.
After the work was completed we had a couple of materials issues and Greg promptly made the repairs.
Overall the work went smoothly and worry free. We would definitely recommend Lifestyle as a quality and reliable contractor.

Thank you Sylvia and David. It was our pleasure working with you and had a great experience doing so. I will be sure to pass this along to my team. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, I truly appreciate it. Thank you again and all the best, Greg

Susan in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

Excellent Service All Around!

I know; you're nervous about choosing a company to bring your vision to life in your home, your yard, your life. Well, don't be!
Greg and his team are worth 20 out of 10. From initial contact through follow up service, Lifestyle Renovations & Construction are the best of the best; and after 4 terrible jobs by horrible contractors, I speak from harsh and expensive experience.
Lifestyle transformed my curb appeal from near-zero, to neighbours stopping and commenting how great my beautiful new deck and privacy gate look. The picture doesn't do it justice.
If you're looking for prompt service; easy to understand quotes; fantastic workmanship; quality materials; pleasant and prompt teams; and if that isn't enough, a final invoice that matches the quote; then call Lifestyle right away. I'm looking forward to my next Lifestyle project. Given a choice, I will never call any other contractor for my home renovation projects. Thanks Greg et al for an outstanding job and for restoring my faith in contractors!

Thank you Susan for the great review and taking the time to write it. I am glad that my team and I were able to restore your faith in contractors. It was a pleasure working with you on your balcony and look for ward to working with you on future projects. I hope that you can enjoy many hours on your new balcony. Thankyou again, Greg

Elaine in Prince George
Elaine in Prince George

Kitchen and bathroom upgrade

I hired Lifestyle Renovations to update my Kitchen and Bathroom back splashes and counters. After receiving a quote and project details, I chose tile, granite and faucets with the assistance of an interior designer.
(Part of the service Lifestyle provides). Greg and his team were prompt, friendly, professional and skilled. All my questions and concerns were answered and the project was completed on time and on budget! My only regret is I wish I called lifestyle years ago. Looking forward to my next project refacing my cabinets.

Thank you Elaine. It was a pleasure working with you. We truly appreciate great clients like yourself and the time you took to write the review. On behalf of myself and my team we thank you and look forward to the next project with you. Greg

K&R Hawrysh
K&R Hawrysh

Living room reno

We hired Lifestyle Renovations to do a small renovation to our living room. They removed some built-in shelving, a decorative wall above our fireplace and refaced our fireplace. They built exactly what we asked for and even fixed a few existing construction issues. We couldn’t be happier with the result. The quality of the work is superb and our new space is just beautiful. Greg’s team was easy to work with, friendly and always on time.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and it is always great to hear that you are very happy with the project. Thank you again from myself and on behalf of my team, Greg

Kim in Calgary
Kim in Calgary

Kitchen and Main floor Reno

Our 20 year old builder grade kitchen was in need of an overhaul and a layout change. We had the entire kitchen replaced along with the hardwood flooring and tile on the main floor.

We found that Greg and his team were quick and thorough in generating the initial design and quote. The quote was very accurate and detailed. When we chose to do upgrades they got back to us quickly with the cost of those upgrades so we could make informed decisions in a timely manner.
The level of communication throughout the process was excellent. Any issues that came up were resolved to our satisfaction. The cabinets were locally made which was important to us and because the cabinets were custom built we were able to get a perfect layout for our space.
Greg and his team have a great work ethic and made the renovation process run smoothly. The project and work planning was excellent. There were no major delays due to poor planning and the project was completed on time.
We would happily recommend Lifestyle Renovations and when we're ready we have plans to do a bathroom renovation next.

It was a great experience for myself and my team working with you and Curtis on your remodel. Thank you Kim for the great review and taking the time to write it, it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you on your bathrooms!

Claire from Calgary
Claire from Calgary

Laundry room and mudroom projects

This was my third time hiring Greg from Lifestyle Renovations. Probably won't be the last as I still have a couple of projects in mind.

The first time was just a small project: some bathroom/entry tiles installation at my first house a few years ago. Job was very well done.

The second and third time were projects done at a new house that was purchased a year ago. The house had been fully renovated in 2019 by a different company (not my choice); however, there were still a couple of projects that needed to be completed.

The work in the new house involved two projects:

1) turning a basement-bathroom (that was not finished) into a laundry room with new tile floor, walls, baseboards, paint, shelves, hot/cold water plumbing, dryer vent, countertop, and custom pedestal for the washer/dryer.

2) The other area (see "before" photo of small area with wainscoting panels), where the laundry/dryer were (on main floor), was turned into a mudroom/closet, with real walls, baseboards, bench, wainscoting panels to match the existing ones (with a frame around the wainscoting for decor, behind the bench), hooks, paint, shelves, closet door to match the existing doors, etc. This was a full-on project done from scratch. I have now ordered a custom cushion to place on the bench...the last touch. This is now such a convenient area to hang coats and hide the shoes!

Photos show the before/after projects.

The 2 projects were done at separate times, but all in 2020.

Hiring Greg was easy. He is organized, knows what he's doing, and projects are well finished. If there was anything I didn't like, or wanted done differently, my concerns weren't ignored or minimized, but taken care of right away. Greg just wants to do the job and wants to do it well. No hidden costs like so many other trades. No ego issue (refreshing!). Greg's quotes are well-prepared and detailed. In fact, the mudroom's final cost came back less than what was originally quoted.

When Greg and Colin were working on the projects, I could leave my house and run errands with zero worries (and they were always happy to see my dog every day!). When they were done, they would just lock up everything.

I will continue to use Lifestyle for any major future projects without hesitation, and gladly refer Greg to anyone who needs a job well-done.

Thank you Claire for taking the time to write a great review. As always it was our pleasure working with you and are very appreciative of the work. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again, Greg

Sheila in Calgary
Sheila in Calgary

Front Porch Replacement

We hired Lifestyle to replace our 30+ year old front porch with all new composite decking. Even with the challenges of material delays due to the Covid building surge, Greg kept us informed of the status for material delivery and completed the job as soon as the material was available.

Greg responds promptly to emails and phone calls and was great to work with. I’m already considering other projects using this company.

Thank you Sheila for the review and taking the time to write it. I hope that you get years of enjoyment and compliments on the porch. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again from myself and my team. Greg

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement reno

Greg did a wonderful job updating our basement. He is an outstanding communicator, problem solver offering great suggestions and ideas. I appreciated his attention to detail and his commitment to doing the job on budget and to the highest standard of quality. Greg and his team also completed the job on time, including all those final bits and pieces that can drag on with less capable contractors. Thanks for a great experience and an outstanding finished product

Thank you for the review and taking the time to write it. It was a pleasure for us to work with you on your basement and look forward to the future projects with you. Thank you again, Greg

Germaine
Germaine

replace old deck with a new composite one.

I was very pleased with Lifestyle Renovations on the replacement of my deck. He was always on time, gave me a very reasonable quote, was pleasant to talk to and handled any small issues that occurred. When the composite boards got back ordered (not his fault), he put on a temporary top which was wonderful. Even though it took a little longer due to COVID19, Greg was able to give me my new deck.
It looks awesome!

Thank you Germaine for taking the time to write the review. It was a pleasure working with you and your patience and understanding with the unexpected delay was greatly appreciated. Thank you again and I hope that you get many years of enjoyment from your new deck. Greg

More about Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

At LifeStyle Renovations, our mission is to provide high quality renovation and construction solutions and services tailored to each client’s unique desires with a commitment to excellence.

****

As highly skilled professionals, we are capable of all types of remodeling plans. Our scope of projects includes, but is not limited to, basement developments, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, windows and doors, and exterior projects such as decks, fences, and garages.

****

Allow our dedication to excellence, experience, creativity and attention to detail work for you in developing your renovation dreams.