Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2W 2H4

General Contractors
Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

Reviews for Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

Trish
Trish
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

ON TIME -WITHIN BUDGET - BEYOND EXPECTATIONS

FULL HOUSE RENO in Black Diamond, Alberta.

Greg is going to laugh at my review because as he is a man of few words, and I'm a gal of many......Buckle up, it's long. But worth it.

We have done many renovations on many houses, across many provinces and didn't realize that if you hire the right Contractor, who has a stellar crew, you can get exactly what you want, within a reasonable time frame, within (or just a tad above) your budget.

When we found our dream retirement home, we loved the awesome neighborhood and location, great bones and fabulous potential. We just needed the right contractor to deliver our vision.

We interviewed many renovation contractors, had quotes from 4 and the minute Greg walked into our house we knew he was the guy we wanted to tackle this job. He was friendly yet professional, jeans and tshirt kinda guy (big thumbs up from my husband here) and ON TIME.

After we explained our plans, he took photos and notes and even vetoed some immediate plans based on his knowledge of code and safety regs.
He said he'd send an estimate and off he went. At that point we said to each other, IF he send his estimate on time, he's our guy.
Sure enough the estimate came through exactly when he told us it would!
I'll note here that he also came highly recommended from a friend of mine.
His estimate came in, not the cheapest, not the most expensive, but as everyone knows, you get what you pay for.

So our project begins and I have a very tight timeline to get our whole house renovated within 4 months. Ready for Christmas.
He DELIVERED. The beer and baking might have helped?

We had our unfinished, no framing, bare concrete basement, developed fully with a full walk in shower bathroom. LVP flooring, pot lights and surround sound installed...plus a specialty beam installed and fabulous barn door into our storage room.
Once we saw how our basement project was running very smoothly, we decided to move forward with using Lifestyle Renovations for the rest of our house.
The photos speak for themselves.
The ideas that Greg had, (like the garbage and recycling pull out cupboard in our island OMG GET THAT!) were awesome adds.
We found old weathered wood locally and had the crew's carpenter Colin, add rustic shelves in our cocktail station, our fireplace mantle and our basement faux beam (too cool).

We are beyond thrilled and would recommend Greg to anyone wanting a quality renovation.

I'll add that every single day, the site was cleaned up and every day that they were scheduled to work, they showed up on time.
Lastly, I'd like to add that in hindsight I should have used Greg's painting crew as they painted our basement, and it's perfect.

Communication on every part of this project was very timely and our estimates were pretty much to the penny. I never had to wait even 24 hours to hear back from Greg.

Anything we added (nothing is free lol :), was discussed and approved on by both parties prior to the work.

Overall, Greg completed our full house renovation from end August 2021 to December 2021, and ready for our first Christmas in our new home. My review with photos is very late, only because our furniture took 3 times as long to arrive as our renovation took to complete.

So a huge thank you very much to Greg, and his crew Colin and Dawson for making what typically is a pretty stressful messy frustrating thing, pretty damn enjoyable. The end result is beyond our expectations.

Much Appreciation,
The Chilton's
Black Diamond, Alberta.

Thank you Trish for the amazing review. As I am one of few words, on behalf of Colin, Dawson and myself it was a true pleasure working with you and Rob. You both were very welcoming to us which makes our job so much easier. I hope that you both have great years ahead in your home and we were happy to make it the dream home you wanted. Thank you again, Greg

Amazing Work

Greg and his team are awesome. 15/10 would recommend. I met 2 groups previous and wasnt happy, went on HomeStars and found Lifestyle Renovations, checked the website and saw quality of work in the portfolio so I made a call. Greg is a great guy and took my call right away. Weve now been working together for a year because of permitting I had to complete before the build. Greg took care of the details through every step of the process, showed up on time every time we met and It was never more than a couple hours before I got a response if I sent a text. In a world full of trades people that are so hard to deal with, only to end up with an end result youre not happy with, Greg and Lifestyle are a class act, I couldnt be happier and have already shared with my family and friends. If youre doing a project, do yourself a favor and call Lifestyle, youre in the best hands.

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to write it. It has been a pleasure working with you and I hope that are able to have many years of enjoyment on the new deck and the amazing view from it. Thank you again, Greg

Outstanding experience!

We selected this company to renovate our laundry room because I know Greg personally. I was extremely happy with the work they did and their professionalism.. The work was done very quickly and the guys were great to have around. I was so impressed with their work that I have booked them for another project. I have used 3 different renovation companies over the past several years and Lifestyle was by far the best one to work with! Great company for sure!

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to post it. It was our pleasure and happy to know we met your expectations and hopefully then some. Thank you again!

Silvia
Silvia

Hood fan replacement

Greg and his team came to replace the wall-mounted hood fan for us. They came highly recommended and were very prompt and diligent at their work. Although the new hood fan required some serious adjustments to our existing vents, they were quick and smooth in getting things done. The whole process was so painless and really appreciated even taking the humongous box the hood fan came in, and tidying up after their job. We would highly recommend them and would call them up for any other jobs we may have in the future.

Thank you Sylvia. I appreciate the time you took to post the review and the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our work. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Greg

Daryl
Daryl

Adding kitchen vent from stove/microwave through roof.

I am very pleased to give a 10/10 Thumbs Up recommendation for Lifestyle Renovations. They were extremely knowledgeable and qualified about the steps involved. Working on this vent project was trickier than most because of the membrane type roofing we have. Greg co-ordinated with our roofers at Central Roofing to have them working that aspect. As we also have an open-beam (no attic) style Greg and his crew had the venting completed in less than 2 days. They should get bonus points for being super careful, cleaning, and completing the job in 1.5 days. They exceeded my expectations. Their pricing was very fair. Excellent job!

Thank you Daryl for the great review and taking the time to write it, we appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you to get this done. Thank you again and all the best, Greg

Fred
Fred

Second time

Greg and Lifestyle did renovation work for us in 2019 when we moved into a condo. We were very satisfied with that work. In the fall of 2021 we engaged Greg to fully renovate one bathroom and make some minor renovations to two other bathrooms and a bar area as well as repaint the basement. We are very satisfied with the results and really enjoyed working with Lifestyle again. We also utilized their interior designer, Patricia, who was extremely helpful and a delight to be around. We would highly recommend Lifestyle to anyone considering a renovation project.

Thankyou Fred for taking the time to post this positive review. As always it has been our pleasure working with you and happy to know you love the work. Thank you again, Greg

Another Satisfied Customer

This year my spouse and I made 3 major decisions. I retired early, we moved to Alberta and we hired Greg's company Lifestyle Renovations for our renovations to our new home.
We contacted Greg prior to moving provinces. Greg was able to accommodate our time line and our many renovation needs.
He has an excellent team working with him and many excellent contacts in the city of Calgary.
Greg is a dedicated and the pride he takes in his work is obvious in the results.
He helped us with a bathroom and family room renovation, adding a deck and many other smaller jobs.
We feel strongly that all 3 of our decisions this year were the right ones.
You won't be disappointed with Lifestyle Renovations.

Thank you very much for the review and taking the time to write it. It has been our pleasure working with you and helping to make your transition to Calgary a positive one. Thank you again and enjoy your retirement!

Excellent Bathroom Renovation

We hired Greg and the lifestyle renovations team to reno our leaky shower. They did an excellent job with the demo, good updated design, were very professional, and got us in the schedule in a reasonable timeframe. We had some procurement issues due to covid, and Greg was good at communicating with us on the schedule.

I really like working with Greg and team, and have asked them back for other projects around the house!

Thank you for taking the time to provide this review it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you on the upcoming projects. Thank you again, Greg

Todd
Todd

Luxury vinyl flooring installation

We needed to get our second floor balconies in our condo unit replaced, which required access to the inside of my unit to secure the cantilevered joists on the inside. We hired Lifestyle Reno's to do the balcony work, so I decided while they were pulling up the (old) carpet to access the joists, might as well have them put new flooring down in my upstairs.

Both pieces of work went smoothly and are happy with the end result of both the new balcony and luxury vinyl plank flooring install.

Thank you Todd for taking the the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you on the balconies and on your own home. We look forward to a continued relationship working on the the building in the future. Thank you again, Greg

David&Sylvia in Calgary
David&Sylvia in Calgary

Bathroom and Kitchen Renovation

We got quotes from several contractors, based on Homestars reviews, for renovations to our en-suite and main bathrooms. Lifestyle were not the lowest priced, but we selected them because Greg was more flexible in what he would do for us and because he was able to provide the services of an interior design consultant.
The interior designer, Patricia, was a big plus in giving us ideas and suggestions we wouldn't have thought of, and access to specialty suppliers that the general public wouldn't normally go to.
Greg, Colin and team were reliable, flexible, clean and efficient. His cabinet and countertop subs were also of high quality.
Part way through the bathroom work, after we had confidence in the team, we extended their scope to include replacing the countertops and tiles in our kitchen, tile the mudroom and replace the backdoor.
After the work was completed we had a couple of materials issues and Greg promptly made the repairs.
Overall the work went smoothly and worry free. We would definitely recommend Lifestyle as a quality and reliable contractor.

Thank you Sylvia and David. It was our pleasure working with you and had a great experience doing so. I will be sure to pass this along to my team. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, I truly appreciate it. Thank you again and all the best, Greg

More about Lifestyle Renovations & Construction Inc.

At LifeStyle Renovations, our mission is to provide high quality renovation and construction solutions and services tailored to each client’s unique desires with a commitment to excellence.

****

As highly skilled professionals, we are capable of all types of remodeling plans. Our scope of projects includes, but is not limited to, basement developments, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, windows and doors, and exterior projects such as decks, fences, and garages.

****

Allow our dedication to excellence, experience, creativity and attention to detail work for you in developing your renovation dreams.