Integrity Contracting Corp.

789 Arrow Road. Unit 8 Toronto ON M9M 2L4
Integrity Contracting Corp.

Best of 2015 winner 3 timesBest of 2015winner 3 times

Reviews for Integrity Contracting Corp.

Manuel, from Toronto
Manuel, from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Assisted Review

Manuel Aldana. President
Legacy Contracting Inc.
416-992-4875

Integrity Contracting was hired to frame the structure
of a new home project in Down Town Toronto.

The Owner/operator, Daniel Vaqueiro, has done several framing jobs for my company and has always delivered the entrusted projects, on time and on budget as agreed.

I find his prices to be in line and fair with our budgets.
The workmanship is superior to other framers I've hired over the years.
And the personalized attention to detail and staff is second to none.

Based on my experience, I have no hesitation
to recommend Daniel and the team of Integrity Contracting
to anyone who wishes to hire a professional framing crew.

Manuel Aldana
Legacy Contracting Inc

Dear Mr. Manuel.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
I am very happy you are pleased with our work.
We will continue to service all your framing needs
with the same quality you have come to know us by.

My very best regards!
Daniel.

steve in east york
steve in east york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

framing for a two storey addition

I am a contractor in East York(SWB Renovations) I hired Daniel Viquero (Integrety Contracting)based both on his pricing for the project, and on the good feeling I had from his pofessional approach. He and his team did not dissapoint. His company is well named.
Steve Boyd
SWB Renovations

Thank you Mr. Boid.
I am glad you are pleased with our services.
My best regards.

peter, thornhill
peter, thornhill
7 reviews Thornhill, ON

large patio deck constructed in cedar

Daniel and Integrity were very professional in their work. They worked full time and constructed the deck as per plans. Whatever was promised, was delivered. Their work was excellent and I have no reservations in recommending them as a quality contractor. My background is residential construction.

Dear Mr. Peter

I want to thank you for the opportunity to serve you at constructing your deck.
I am pleased to know you are satisfied with our work performance and project outcome.
Your feed back and recommendations are enormously appreciated.
As always my best regards!

Daniel.

M in Toronto
M in Toronto
1 review East York, ON

New Deck

Assisted Review

I would like to personally thank you for the outstanding job you and your crew performed
on the decking project of last month.

Within the time and allotted and the complexities that arose, your crew were able to
complete the required work in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.

Thank you again for your services.

Dear Manuel.
Is always a pleasure working for you.
I really enjoyed building your 2 level deck.
Thank you for your comments and reviews.
As always my best regards.

More about Integrity Contracting Corp.

Welcome to Integrity Contracting Corp. We are a quality Home Additions, framing and Custom Homes Construction company that delivers projects on time, on budget and in quality way at a fair and reasonable market price. Serving Toronto and the GTA.

ABOUT US

Find us on Facebook!

The majority of our business comes from word of mouth and repeated business thanks to consistent customer satisfaction. We achieve this through practicing exquisite attention to detail and excellence in customer service.

Our mission statement includes preserving our level of integrity, professionalism, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our customers.

Our services include:

*Glue-Lam Structures
*I.C.F foundation
*Undepinning

Framing, Home Additions, and Design/Build
We prefer to use "Mould treated lumber" for building, but will use any other construction grade material prefered by our customers. We also use I.C.F
Our services include: *New Homes Framing *Water Proofing *Excavation *Post & Beam Timber Construction *Framing & Timber Frames *Carpentry *Demolition *Home Additions *Decks & Fences *Commercial Wood Roof Systems *Glu-Lam Structures *I.C.F foundation *Undepinning
New Homes Framing and Foundation, including (I.C.F) ,Home Additions Framing, New Garages Framing ,Demolition, Excavation, Water Proofing, Underpinning
METRO LICENSE# B23044Building Renovator, Rough Framing, Finish Carpentry.
-WSIB.-RenoMark.-BILD.-Better Business Bureau.-Carpenters. -CSAO. Construction
Up to 10 years of warranty !!!