Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Elizabeth in Caledon
Elizabeth in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen Renovation

As we considered replacing our worn-out kitchen cabinets, the idea of throwing out solid mahogany was not a preference. We turned to Roy & his team for consultation, where it was agreed that refinishing and repair of the cabinetry and trim was great option. From take-down and home pickup, to delivery & re-install, all was completed with the utmost care! The quality of the results far exceeded our expectations! We now have a new kitchen at a fraction of the cost!

Thank you for your review Elizabeth, enjoy your newly finished kitchen cabinets!

Rosemary in Brampton
Rosemary in Brampton

Refinish sideboard, table and 4 chairs

I am so impressed with Roy's work, it was a pleasure dealing with him. He did an excellent job, once the furniture was stripped at his shop we went over to confirm the stain colour there were some burn marks on the sideboard that he was having difficulty removing I was a bit disappointed but I totally understood. When he called to say the furniture was ready for delivery I was excited to see what it looked like although I was a bit nervous. I was so surprised when I saw the finished product I think I did a happy dance in my living room, he got all marks out, the finish is perfect, it was finished ahead of the promised time, I am very impressed and would not hesitate to recommend this company. Roy thank you so much. Great job.

Hey Rosemary, thank you for your review! Glad you're pleased with the finished product!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Boshart "Cedar Chest" 1969

Roy & his team have refinished "family furniture" that was very special to me, a rocking chair and cedar chest. Roy's expert advise, experience and caring approach exceed expectations. The cedar chest was updated with with modern upholstery as a storage bench. Prefect!

He is very helpful, accessible and timely with the pickup and delivery.

Thank you Roy, I truly appreciate you and plan to recommend "Roy Furniture Refinishing & Upholstery! MJC

Thank you for your review MJC!

Beth
Beth

Buffet/Hutch

Just had my grandmother's buffet and hutch refinished by Roy's Furniture. It was getting pretty beat up after years of use. It turned out beautiful. I would certainly use them again.

Thank you for your review Beth!

Jane in Brampton
Jane in Brampton

Antique oak desk refinished

Thank you Roy! You took my grandfather's desk - now over 100 years old - and made the top look like new! It had been seriously water-damaged over the years and it's hard to believe you were able to repair it so well. I absolutely recommend this company. He treated my desk like it was his own and gave good advice on future care. He met timelines and made good on all his commitments.
Much appreciated!

Thank you for your review Jane!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Table Refinishing

Roy took the time to come to my home to pick up my antique table that had seen better days. I was not sure if it could be repaired. What impressed me the most was he actually asked me the history about the table. He was actually invested in something that was precious to me. His shop is impeccably clean, he and his son are incredibly polite and I felt more than comfortable leaving my treasured item with him. His workmanship is superb. I will definitely use Roy for all my refinishing needs and will refer his company to anyone who needs refinishing work done. Thank you so much Roy!!!

Thank you for the review Carolyn!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent work

We had an oak table and five chairs refinished and upholstered and were very pleased with Roy's work .
We would have no hesitation in recommending Roy and his family .

Lasha in Toronto
Lasha in Toronto

Another Excellent Job by Roy!

We have a very hold harvest table that was in need of some TLC and a more current colour to go with our decor. We called Roy who came to pick it up and within a week he was returning it to us and it was looking just gorgeous!! Thank you so much Roy!

Excellent Work in Brampton
Excellent Work in Brampton

Two totally different projects

One: Simple chair rebuild and reupholstery - Done quickly and perfectly.
Two: A proposed major rebuild of a 20Ft wall unit into two separate pieces - Again done quickly and very well ! Thanks to Roy and Juan Carlos.

Love it!

Absolutely amazing, first class service and quality workmanship! Highly recommend them! Worth the money!
Every piece looks brand new and really brightens up my mothers new apartment.
I couldn’t be happier!
Thank you Roy!

Thank you for your review Dale, enjoy your newly refinished furniture!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!