Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Debbie
Debbie
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Refinished antique secretary desk

He contacted me on his vacation to give a quote, his being the 2nd quote. I went with him & it was returned today. I am on cloud 9...looks brand new. This piece was my grandmothers & the 1 piece I always had my eye on as a little girl growing up. My mom had it refinished when she had & many yrs later & moves it was in a sad state by the time I received. Next He will do a drop leaf Duncan Phyfe table. Highly recommend Roy!

Thank you Debbie for your review, looking forward to working on your Duncan Phyfe drop leaf table! Enjoy your newly finished Secretary Desk!

Laima
Laima

Restoring old coffee table

I still had my first ever coffee table purchased 45 years ago
when I as a young newly wed. It had been sitting up at my grandfather's cottage for years exposed to winter's cold & dampness and summer's heat & humidity causing the veneer to crack and puff up many times over. Roy tried to repair the damage but ended up re-veneering the whole table. I know this ended up being a much bigger and time-consuming job yet Roy honoured the price we originally agreed on. When the table was delivered, I couldn't believe how beautifully it turned out. I think Roy totally understood the sentimental value this piece held. I would recommend Roy 100%.

Thank you Laima for your review, it was a pleasure working on your coffee table!

joe
joe
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dressers

Roy did an amazing job at restoring our 2 vintage bedroom dressers. They have been transformed into a chic midcentury style that compliment new furnishing in our newly renovated home.

Thank you Joe for your review, enjoy your new dressers!

shawnkadnar in Mississauga
shawnkadnar in Mississauga

Reupholstery and re foaming

Roy did magic on my winged chairs and ottomans. He drove a great distance with samples of fabric. The man is very flexible and responsive and prompt. It is rare to find workmanship of this quality.

Thank you Shawnkadnar for your review!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Reupholstery job

Roy worked on three chairs for us: one was refinished and two reupholstered. The quality of work and customer service was excellent! We are very happy with everything and would use Roy's services again without hesitation. Definitely top notch!

Thank you for your review and kind words!

cynthia.weng
cynthia.weng
1 review Burlington, ON

Fantastic work and service

The owner pick up and delivery the beautiful repaired table in 2 weeks ! Amazing result looks brand new.

I highly recommended this company , price and service both meet my expectation!

Thank you for your review Cynthla!

Jessica
Jessica

Fantastic service and great results!

Fantastic, friendly service.
We had purchased a table and chairs from 2 different companies and needed them to match and Roy refinished the table - we were expecting a ‘close’ match but it was an exact match.
It was a great turn around time as well.
Definitely recommend!

Thank you Jessica for your review!

Joe in Etobicoke
Joe in Etobicoke

Dining Room Chairs

Roy was VERY quick to respond and was helpful in making suggestions for our dining room chairs refinishing. The workmanship was incredible. The chairs were refinished within the time frame promised. Roy made our chairs look like brand new again. I WILL be using Roy again and I highly recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words, Joe! We look forward to working with you again!

Chair legs painting

Roy quickly responded to my request on the same day. He completed the requested task within one week and the outcome was just as requested. The pricing was also reasonable and affordable.

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward go working with you again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dining Table

Roy was very professional, personable and prompt. Table was picked up and returned in a timely manner. The table was refinished and it turned out fabulous. We highly recommend Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing Ltd. 5 Star.

Thank you for your review and kind words!

More about Roy Furniture Repair, Refinishing & Upholestry

Roy Furniture Repair & Refinishing is a small family owned and operated furniture wood shop that specialize in repairing, restoring and upholstering antique furniture. Roy has been involved in the trade for over a decade and we guarantee your satisfaction. Located in Brampton, Ontario we give complementary free estimates and also pick up and deliver furniture. Give us a call today, we look forward to hearing from you!