Rockwell Masonry

Reviews for Rockwell Masonry

bryon & megan kloet from Oakville
bryon & megan kloet from Oakville

stone/masonry

I found "rockwell masonry" working in the oakville area and called him in regards to pricing and availability...he answered all my questions over the phone and was on time for each of his appointments with us...when we hired steve he continued to impress us by his care and attention to detail to his trade...his ouststanding stone masonry skills and hard work are greatly appreciated...Thanks again Steve!!

Bryon,

Thanks for the great review. I enjoyed working on your place. The natural stone selected for the facing of your home really looks outstanding. Thank you for having me work on your home. -Steve

Roger in Trelawny
Roger in Trelawny

replace window sills and parging

We hired Rockwell Masonry to change our window sills and fix the parging on part of our home. The quality of workmanship is amazing. Steve really takes pride in his work. Thank you .

Alex Harrold from Oakville
Alex Harrold from Oakville

Chimney re-build

Steve did everything exactly as promised during initial quote, finished on time and at quote prices – no surprises along the way. The quality of the work done is fantastic and I would highly recommend Steve to anyone needing Masonry work. I feel that the price was honest and fair. Steve worked hard and safely during the project and was very easy to deal with and very respectful of me and my family while he was working.

Jeff Watt in Oakville
Jeff Watt in Oakville

Stone Windowsills

Hired Rockwell to replace my brick windowsills with stone after seeing the excellent work they did on my neighbours chimney rebuild. Steve is very professional and takes great pride in his work from start to final cleanup and I am 100% satisfied with the work performed. I would not hesitate a minute to have Rockwell back should I require masonry work and highly recommend Steve to anyone needing masonry work

J Johnston in Mississauga
J Johnston in Mississauga

Chimney repair

Excellent service, from starting quote to finished job. On time, courteous, tidy and honest. I was kept informed as the job progressed. Peace of mind knowing the job was completed professionally. Will have company back in future if needed. Highly recommend!

Mark Brown in Burlington
Mark Brown in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Wall and Chimney Repair

I can't say enough good things about Rockwell Masonry. Steve is such a great guy and so easy to deal with. He offered his experience as to suggested methods for the repairs and executed exactly as discussed. He is very dedicated and hardworking, not to mention tidy and safety conscious. I feel that the work performed and the price charged was honest and fair. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to my family and friends. I would have Steve back in a minute - if I require any further masonry work.

Oleg Shaposhnykov
Oleg Shaposhnykov
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Parging

Steve did the parging job for my house . Excellent quality , quickly and clean .  Very reasonable cost . Steve is very competent polite and punctual . I would highly recommend this company for any kind of masonry job.

Chris Gouge in Mississauga
Chris Gouge in Mississauga

Chimney Repair

Steve's got a great work ethic.
Did a great job, arrived on time and cleaned up afterwards.
Highly Recommend. Will use him for sure the next time we have a problem or brick work we need done.

Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure working with you on this project. - Steve

R.D. W.
R.D. W.
2 reviews Milton, ON

masonry work on home

Excellent work performed, Steve obviously takes pride in his job. Work was performed quickly and price was reasonable. Would highly recommend his quality work to anyone requiring this type of service.

Mark Marinaro in Mississauga
Mark Marinaro in Mississauga

Chimney repair, 2 storey brick house

Steven came recommended to us by another contractor in doing our windows. He arrived on time to provide estimate and was very professional and courteous.
Job was started exactly when stated, took exactly as long as we were told, and was exactly the price we were quoted.
Work looks great and yard is clean and neat like the work was never done.
We've already recommended Steven to a couple of our neighbours and he is becoming a regular fixture on our street.
We will definitely be using Steven's services again.

Thanks Mark! It was great working with you and I am sure I will see you again when working for the neighbours. - Steve

More about Rockwell Masonry

Founded in 2009, Rockwell Masonry is quickly becoming known as a company with a high standard for quality and reliability. Our commitment to excellence enables us to serve in a way that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. Regardless of the size of the project, we always strive to put our clients’ needs first. Putting in the extra effort has always been a key part of the Rockwell Masonry philosophy.

Our customers include homeowners and builders in Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the GTA.