Rockwell Masonry

Reviews for Rockwell Masonry

John Fairbairn from Oakville
John Fairbairn from Oakville

Concrete Steps and Walkway

We had concrete steps and walkway installed by this company and are very pleased with the results. The walkway and steps look great. Steve Rockwell came to the premises within a couple of days to see the project and explained to me what needed to get done. He provided an electronic quote (with HST number) within 24 hrs. The price was fair and came with a 2 year guarantee. Being a mason, he also did the work himself with the assistance of another employee. They were very thorough and detailed - making sure everything was just right. They also took their time to ensure the worksite was left clean and secured every day. I would definitely recommend this company for any concrete work you would need done.

John,
I am thankful for your comments and am glad you posted a photo. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, and it really adds to the review. Thank you. - Steve

Mark Mantha in Oakville
Mark Mantha in Oakville

Bay Window brick repair

Brick under front bay window needed to be replaced. I cannot say enough about Steve and his team -- how professional they are and how meticulous they were with the job at hand.
Would highly recommend Rockwell Masonry

Thanks Mark! Attention to detail is always our main focus. - Steve

a.macdonald from Mississauga
a.macdonald from Mississauga

complete chimney rebuild

Rockwell Masonry completed the work in a timely and professional manner. The quality of the work appeared excellent and we were well satisfied with Steve Rockwell's business approach and demeanor.

Al,
I am glad we were able to help with the chimney rebuild. Thank you for choosing Rockwell Masonry to complete the repairs. - Steve

Angela DiCintio from Oakville
Angela DiCintio from Oakville

Chimney rebuild

Steve quoted us on a chimney repair and was very patient to explain exactly what had to be done. He booked us in quickly and had the job done in the expected timeframe. He protected our property while working on the premises and was extremely professional. We recommend Rockwell highly for any masonry work.

Thanks Angela! I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. - Steve

Belinda Robichaud from Mississauga
Belinda Robichaud from Mississauga

stone window sill replacement,brick replacement

We highly recommend Rockwell Masonry for their brick repair services. Priced reasonably and as quoted, job done on time, friendly and professional. They replaced 10 extra bricks on the chimney at no charge. I would definitely say this is "meeting the clients needs first". Stone window sills look great. Thank you Steven...great work!

Belinda,
This is a great review. Thanks for taking the time to post it. - Steve

Danny Green from Mississauga
Danny Green from Mississauga

chimney rebuild

Very professional approach with a written quote and did what he said he would do. On time as promised and cleaned up after. I would have no problem recommending Steve for any masonry construction. Rockwell Masonry is more concerned with doing a good job then making a quick buck - great job Steve and Dave!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review Danny. I am glad you pointed out that we always make quality work our priority.
- Steve

Daniel (Mississauga)
Daniel (Mississauga)

Window Sill Brick Replacement

Steve and crew did a fantastic job in replacing our old red bricks window sill that was crumpling from ongoing water damage with a limestone sill. It looks great! Project was on budget as promise and done within an hour or so. Very professional, very pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended for any brick or stone work project you might have.

Thanks Daniel! I appreciate the review and am glad you are pleased with our work. - Steve

Martin from Mississauga
Martin from Mississauga

Chimney and Brick Work

Steve worked in my house quite a few times already, and i have to say i am very happy with the workmanship, and the attention to detail. He will always show up on time, the work is always done on budget, and he will explain on detail what needs to be done. If you want the masonry work to outlast you, then Steve is the man for the job

Hi Martin. Thank you for the wonderful review and the many times you have provided a reference to our clients over the years. It is always a pleasure dealing with you. - Steve

Simon in Oakville
Simon in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Exterior wall repair

Steve came this afternoon and bricked up a hole in our kitchen wall where an old exhaust vent used to exit. We live in a heritage home and he matched up the brick colour and mortar as close as possible and the workmanship is excellent. Steve is a really nice guy and his work is first class.

Thanks for writing such a great review for my company Simon. I appreciate your business and the kind words. If I can ever help with anything else, please let me know. Steve

More about Rockwell Masonry

Founded in 2009, Rockwell Masonry is quickly becoming known as a company with a high standard for quality and reliability. Our commitment to excellence enables us to serve in a way that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations. Regardless of the size of the project, we always strive to put our clients’ needs first. Putting in the extra effort has always been a key part of the Rockwell Masonry philosophy.

Our customers include homeowners and builders in Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the GTA.