Rick Appliance Repair

Formerly Ac Appliance Repair Inc.
3345 michaud ave. Mississauga ON L4T 1P9

Rick Appliance Repair

Reviews for Rick Appliance Repair

Doreen
Doreen

Repair Leaking Dishwasher

Rick was very responsive to my request. He gathered the required product information in advance to ensure he has the correct parts for replacement.

He identified the issue immediately and completed the repair. I would highly recommend Rick for appliance repairs.

thank you so much Doreen for taking your time and writing a review for us. we appreciate giving us 10 stars review. we appreciate your business. have a nice day 😊

Happy
Happy

Dishwasher Repair

I found clean water leaking into my 20-year old dishwasher when it was OFF. I emailed Risk and he replied quickly, and he arranged to visit the next day (Saturday).

He arrived on-time and had the repair parts in-hand. He explained what the problem was and fixed it quickly. Everything was all done in one hour. Perfect! It was a LOT cheaper that buying a new dishwasher.

I appreciate that he is the owner of the business and cares about good results. Highly recommended.

thank you so much for taking your time and writing a review for us. we appreciate your business. thanks for 10 stars

have a nice weekend 😊

Washing Machine

Quick repair of a washing machine stuck in its initial state.
Rick had this diagnosed and fixed in minutes.

thanks for taking your time and writing a review for us. we appreciate your business. have a nice day

Angie  from Mississauga
Angie from Mississauga

Appliance repair

Great to deal with. Would use again and would highly recommend Rick and his company.

thanks for your feedback and appreciate your business. thanks for 10 stars review. have a nice weekend 😊

Joe
Joe

Quick, Courteous, and Efficient

The fridge was leaking water. Unlike some other HomesStars appliance companies that I have tried, Rick Appliance Repair answered every single one of my email queries within an hour or two.

They scheduled a time slot one day after I contacted them.
With some other companies, it can take up to a week before they schedule a date and arrive. But these guys arrived when they said they would, fixed the problem and didn't charge too much.

To expedite the process, try to find the model number of your appliance before you call. This will speed things up considerably.

I highly recommend Rick Appliance Repair and will call them again when I next have an issue with a stove, fridge, other large appliance, etc.

thank you so much Joe for taking your time and writing a review for us and giving us 10 🌟. we appreciate it very much. we ask for model number so we want job to be done at first visit as possible. we appreciate your business .have a great weekend 😀

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Appliance repair Service

Ricks Appliance provided very quick service. He came out and completed repairs quickly.
Would highly recommend him for appliance repairs.

thank you so much for taking your time and writing a review for us and for the 10 stars 🌟 review. have a nice weekend

Dish washer repair

Rick is very professional, polite, fixed my dishwasher in
Short time. His costumer service is excellent.

thanks for taking your time and writing a review for us and 10 stars .we appreciate your business. have a nice day

Dryer

I had Rick come to repair my dryer for me. He did a great job and was on time for our appointment. My dryer is working better then ever before.

thank you so much for taking your time and writing a review for us and 10 stars . we appreciate your business. have a nice day.

Professional approach

Rick diagnosed and fixed the problem with my fridge, explaining it to me clearly. His efficient and friendly, but no-nonsense approach was much appreciated.

thanks for your feedback. we appreciate your business. have a nice day

Rachel and Paula in Etobicoke
Rachel and Paula in Etobicoke

Our go-to appliance service specialist!

Over the past more than 5 years, I have worked with Rick and now his son Ravi for all of our appliance needs, fixes, repairs, installations, removals, you name it! He is a consummate professional and always goes out of his way to do a perfect job. He is extremely responsive, replies quickly to enquiries thoroughly and with attention to detail. And he's friendly with reasonable rates :) I highly recommend Rick and Ravi!

thank you so much for taking your time and writing a review for us and giving 10 stars .appreciate it very much. have a nice day

More about Rick Appliance Repair

Rick Appliance Repair is a family business in the GTA. We at Rick Appliance Repair specialize in repairs and services to all make and models for major leading brand names of domestic home appliances.

Feel Free to email us any time at acappliancetech@gmail.com or rickappliances@gmail.com

We have built our reputation on word of mouth and pride ourselves on the long term relationships we've built with each and everyone of our customer's.

We are not just a company that carries out repairs, we are passionate and we value and understand the needs of our customer’s requirements. We never give up on repairing any appliance unless we know we have tried everything possible and we make sure at the end we guarantee to have a pleased customer.

We are fast and efficient, ensuring the best service and customer satisfaction. Servicing Toronto and surrounding area since 1989.