Am Group Of Companies

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Am Group Of Companies

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Windows and door replacement

AM Group of Companies replaced windows and a patio door at our home in Wasaga Beach. The workmanship was top notch, the project took 2 days from start to finish. At the end of each day the cleanup was impeccable. The installers were very knowledgeable and friendly. We will be recommending AM Group of Companies to our neighbors, family and friends.
Thank you AM we are very happy with our new windows and door.

Thank you very much for the kind words

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto
0 reviews Washago, ON

Unbelievably amazing

What an amazing company. We were in a bind and needed a repair to our roof done quickly. Brandon and his team were out on Monday morning (early I might add) and the job was done in a couple of hours. They got right to work and didn’t complain about the weather conditions not once!
They will roof in the winter!! Had a quote done by another company that was 3 times higher than AM roofing solutions!
I’m so glad we chose them. The work was done fast, right, and cheap! What more can you ask for. Will recommend these guys to everyone and I will always use them if I have any future needs!
Thanks everyone! You saved us!
Danielle and Peter

B Manning in London
B Manning in London
0 reviews London, ON

Willow Drive Roof Replacement

The Team from AM Roofing stripped my old roof covering and replaced it with a good looking product done very well. MY property was left as if they had never been there despite working in some adverse weather conditions. Very pleased with results.

Jude in London
Jude in London
0 reviews London, ON

Attic insulation and tried to set up next project

Do not sign with their financing company. You will be told that you don’t have to pay for 12 months, but they will put a lien on your home.
The sales people are equal to vacuum salesmen. The last time I was about to complain, I received a call from a manager to try to make it up to us. We have a large project to give our exterior of our home a face lift. They said they would come out to take measurements, and still haven’t shown up. It’s been almost 2 months.
The crew that did the work for removing and adding our insulation, were excellent.

Hi Jude. We are glad that the job went well and your house is insulated. In regards the financing company, we work with different financial institutions, and some of them lien the house against the money. It depends on client's credit, and not on our company.
We've checked our system, and we cant find a client by your name in London. Please reach out to our London office to provide details about your job, and we will make sure to provide you with all the necessary services.

Gina in Owen Sound
Gina in Owen Sound
3 reviews Owen Sound, ON

Roof & Insulation

I had AM Roofing do my roof and insulation. I am extremely happy with the way Rich and his crew worked. Very professional. I am also impressed with Jake and Corey who done my insulation showing me places that was never insulated and should have been. My attic is now bearable to sit in. Before it was either too cold in the winter or too hot in the summer. Amazing what the correct amount of insulation will do to your heating/ac bills. I want to thank everyone at AM Roofing in Owen Sound. They are now doing my garage because that is how happy I am with them.

Thank you for your feedback Gina.

Kate A. in Guelph
Kate A. in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Great Small Job done with ease

Fantastic Company, I called, they came, the work was done to perfection.
AM Group, have made a super fantastic name for themselves. They work very hard and take extreme care of their customers.
Thank you all at AM you all deserve it. Great job!
Until the next time. KA & SP

twogreatpups
twogreatpups
0 reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Eavetrough and gutter guards

Installed eavetrough and gutter guards. Excellent! Great clean up. Professional and friendly staff ... from quote, scheduling office, installers and billing department. Will use them again for sure.

Midland I.
Midland I.
0 reviews Port Mc Nicoll, ON

Roof Repair

I had AM Roofing out here last week. To do blow off repairs on my house. The service tech quickly got my shingles replaced and recommended a full roof inspection. Sarah in the office booked an appointment with the production manager a week later for full roof replacement. Dalton was very thorough and professional, cant wait to get my new roof done.

Thank you for your feedback!

Roof2019 in
Roof2019 in
1 review , ON

New Roof and Eavestroughs

We were very pleased with the installation of both the roof and eavestroughs in our home!
Exceptional service and cleanup
Also very prompt in dealing with any concerns and follow up!
Thank you very much for your dedication
To the team in Owen Sound

Carylann Beatty (Port Elgin)

Fitzy in St. Thomas
Fitzy in St. Thomas
1 review St. Thomas, ON

Replacing Roof

I would not recommend this company, their communication id horrible!! They promise great communication, but that is not the case. They will costs to your quote. They charged me 975.00 to remove an extra layer of shingles and I did not find this out until I had to pay the bill. DO NOT USE!!!

We feel horrible that you feel this way. This is why we have on on our contract "extra layers to be charged" and have it initialled to try to avoid these things, as well as at the time of the project we did reach out to you and allow you to know that we were indeed looking at a second layer.

Although there were a few minor issues that were taken care of in a very timely manner, we thought to make things right we would give you the rain trays in as a courtesy, free of charge (Cost of 350 + HST)
We also gave a break on the price on the second layer.

We thank you very much for your business and look forward to standing behind your roof with the industry's strongest warranty

More about Am Group Of Companies

AM Group of Companies has been in operation since 1956 and is a 3rd generation family business.

We stand behind our work with one of the best warranties in the business, 10 years. This is only possible as a result of three things: the use of premium products, good workmanship and careful inspection of completed work.

AM Group of Companies hires only skilled workers who are regularly educated on installation methods and new materials. Our corporate education programs apply to all facets of the business.

Proudly situated in Guelph, London, Owen Sound, Gravenhurst and Collingwood, our size and office geography allow us to deliver corporate-grade professionalism while maintaining top rate local customer service.

AM Group of Companies Services:
Commercial Roofing
Residential Roofing
Fiberglass Shingles, Metal Roof, Flat Roof, Cedar Shakes & Shingles, Composite Roofing, Inspire, Owens Corning, Enviroshake.
Eavestrough, Soffit, Fascia and other Aluminum work
Windows & Doors
Vinyl Windows
Entry Doors
Patio Doors

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900