Am Group Of Companies

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Am Group Of Companies

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Blocked Eves-through

I recently moved into my new home a month ago and found that I had a blocked or damaged eves-through. It was not draining properly.
I called the AM Group to come out and provide an estimate so I could get it fixed. Mitch came out on a Saturday and pulled out 3 tennis balls and fixed it without issue. He was very friendly and indicated that it was standard and would not charge me for coming out. It was part of the free estimate. No major work needed to be done.
Thank you Mitch for helping me.
Julie Preston

Andrew J.
Andrew J.
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Attic insulation/ventilation and eavestrough/soffit replacement

I previously tried getting the work I needed done (attic insulation/ventilation and eavestrough/soffit replacement) by a Kitchener roofing company that provided horrible service. The estimator was unprofessional, it took me two months to get a proposal, and the work never got done because my "paperwork got set aside." During the estimate, the estimator from the company I tried before made no attempt to fix a leaking chimney which was why I needed a roofing company in the first place. That company eventually stopped getting back to me. AM Insulation Solutions and AM Roofing Solutions were the direct opposite of what I experienced with the company I tried before. Larry, the estimator, was above all else a hard worker. I would describe his estimate as "high-tech." He took photos and video of the problem areas including the attic and gave me a professional video presentation of what was going on up there on the spot. My estimate was also provided on the spot, and Larry prepared the proposal and got all the paperwork processed quickly. He went well above and beyond my expectations by working on the leaking chimney himself while he was here for the estimate for all the attic/roofing work I needed done. My work was done by the AM crew in two stages: (1) insulation, and (2) roofing. The insulation went much quicker than expected (maybe an hour and a half), and the cleanup was pretty much perfect. The eavestrough/soffit work was done by a very hard-working and professional duo who stayed here for 13 hours to get the job done. Cleanup was 99%; I found a just a few odds and ends in the grass afterward which is pretty impressive considering how much material they were working with that day. I also appreciated Larry's final inspection after the work was done when we thoroughly reviewed the results. As a relatively new homeowner, I've only dealt with two roofing companies: the first one being horrendous, and the second one being AM, an awesome company in my experience. Don't waste your time--get in touch with AM for any of their home renovation services!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad that your project went as expected and you're are happy. Customer satisfaction is our priority!

Angelica in Toronto
Angelica in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Attic isolation and new roof in Fergus, Parkside Drive w

My old roof needed to be replaced and I started to look for quotes and reviews on the market.
After I analyzed all the quotes, I decided to go with AM Roofing and I am glad that I made that decision.
Brandon guided me through the entire process, even if I had a long list of questions. I was very satisfied with his professional presentation.
After that, the execution was flawless from the start to the end. Everybody was very punctual and I received a very high level of responsiveness.
Peter's crew finished the roof in 1 1/2 day. They cleaned the area and when I came from work, everything was spotless.
I strongly recommend this company.
Angelica Iliese

Donna Paton in Lucan
Donna Paton in Lucan
1 review Lucan, ON

Beautiful roof

New roof...no mess! Done in only 1.5 days WOW. Fast , friendly and efficient installers. Not expensive as compared to shingles and a much higher quality product with a 55 year warranty. Warranty transferrable if we sell...AMAZING.. Love it. Classy looking roof!!
Donna Paton

Shane in London
Shane in London
0 reviews London, ON

Information

I called AM with some questions regarding insulation, and Brandon gave me some great tips to help me save a bunch of money! He was extremely knowledgeable, and I will be recommending them going forward.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Gutter repair

Ryan of AM Roofing was very personable and professional. The work was completed as promised and on time. He went beyond the discussed details and I would recommend him anytime.

Thank you very much for your feedback. Customer satisfaction is our priority!

London home owner from London
London home owner from London
3 reviews London, ON

roof and insulation

The work was excellent and was done on time. I was very pleased with the final product and with the professionalism of everyone involved. Talbot did a great job at the front end: I learned a lot about why the AM roof and insulation were first class.

jrdnjac6
jrdnjac6
0 reviews Port Carling, ON

Roof

We needed to get our roof shingled. They were one day stripping and shingling.
Everything cleaned up, Great Job!

Nicole
Nicole
2 reviews Tara, ON

New roof

We were very pleased with the professional way the company conducted themselves while doing a very good job of our roof. Everyone was very considerate while on our property. Troy was very informant about the way things would happen.. great job Troy.

merehache
merehache
0 reviews London, ON

Garage roof, siding and door

The work was done in a very professional manner. From the time we first put in our order the roof was done quickly taking in consideration the weather wasn't too cooperative. We are very satisfied the color of the shingles that Steve recommended is a good match. He also worked with us to get a good color for the siding. He also recommended a new door, which we went with. It was great to get all the work done in an orderly manner with AM doing all the scheduling.
It is great that you work with us the smaller customer, as well as the larger contracts. The workmen were considerate and caring. They cleaned up after each job.

Jean and Jean-Paul Haché

Thank you very much for your feedback!

More about Am Group Of Companies

AM Group of Companies has been in operation since 1956 and is a 3rd generation family business.

We stand behind our work with one of the best warranties in the business, 10 years. This is only possible as a result of three things: the use of premium products, good workmanship and careful inspection of completed work.

AM Group of Companies hires only skilled workers who are regularly educated on installation methods and new materials. Our corporate education programs apply to all facets of the business.

Proudly situated in Guelph, London, Owen Sound, Gravenhurst and Collingwood, our size and office geography allow us to deliver corporate-grade professionalism while maintaining top rate local customer service.

AM Group of Companies Services:
Commercial Roofing
Residential Roofing
Fiberglass Shingles, Metal Roof, Flat Roof, Cedar Shakes & Shingles, Composite Roofing, Inspire, Owens Corning, Enviroshake.
Eavestrough, Soffit, Fascia and other Aluminum work
Windows & Doors
Vinyl Windows
Entry Doors
Patio Doors

Contact us today for a Free, no obligation estimate.
1-877-281-6900