This was 2nd hiring of Just Junk - arrived 3/4 of an hour within 2 hour window. Had them break down and remove 2 old wood sheds at side of garage and finish cleaning out the items accumulated in the garage attic. At one point they had to empty truck as total amount took a load and a half. They left what we had indicated was to be left. Very thorough, swept up garage floor afterward. Job took 3 hours of a lot of hard, heavy work. Staff were extremely polite and efficient.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Perhaps for large jobs - up the value of the coupon when ordering services on line. Current offer is only $10.00.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Just Junk staff are excellent - the website is excellent for giving you an idea of the ultimate cost provided you have an idea of the amount of junk. It also allows you to book the date of the removal. As we had used them before to remove a load of stuff from the garage attic earlier so we could determine if there was anything we wanted to keep when we called them back I actually figured it was going to be more than a full load and was therefore able to make an approximate guess of the cost. If you're not sure of the amount of stuff being junked - start with a 1/4 of a load and if necessary have them come back at a later date.