Direct Air Systems

Caledon ON L7E 1C9

Reviews for Direct Air Systems

Replaced our Furnace and Central Air Conditioning and did an excellent job!

The installers arrived on time. Installed the new Equipment, cleaned up. Tested the new Equipment again before leaving and everything is working great. We are very happy with the service, price and honesty. Thank you, JV

Thanks you for your time to give us nice review

Jack

1 review Bolton, ON

Furnace replacement

I have put off having my furnace serviced this year I also knew I needed to replace the very old unit. Just as the cold weather arrives my furnace shut down. I wanted a local service and by luck through google search my first call was to Direct Air. They arrived at my door within 15 minutes and this was at 7:45am. Fair pricing and options were offered without unnecessary bartering. Within an hour of Jack getting to the office we set up the appointment for the next morning. They even offered heating units to get us through to the next day. The installation was seamless and the team doing the install were efficient and very polite.
I would highly recommend!!!

Home funace.

Jack was an honest and straightforward guy.
His installers were very respectful of the homeowners. They laid down a runner on the floors to keep them clean and they did a thorough job.
Very satisfied.

Private User reviews Bolton, ON

Home furnace

Good workmanship and cleanup. Started/finished on time. I would advise you choose them for your project.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto
1 review Bolton, ON

A/c replacement

They came to my house to install a air conditioning unit. They were professional and courteous, and did a great job.

0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Air Conditioning install

Jack was friendly, courteous and had my AC unit installed within 3 days of my call. I shopped around and his price for the unit I was looking for was better than anyone else. Thanks for the quick service!!

Thank you for your time to give us nice review

Jack

0 reviews Bolton, ON

New Furnace

We needed to purchase a safe and reliable furnace before the winter season started. Thanks for the professional services of Jack and his team.

Thank you for you support local company

Joe
Joe

A/C Evaporator Coil Replacement

Jack at DirectAir was amazing to deal with. Super nice gentleman who provided a ton of detail and offered his services at the best prices. Vahid and his coworker were extremely respectful when they came to do the job (Evaporator coil replacement) . They were knowledgeable, clean, and fast. Certainly recommend this company for all your AC or Furnance needs.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Ac installation

I spoke to Jack from beginning to end he did what he said he was going to do, time and price

Central air

They were on time, put tarps on the carpet, clean work, friendly overall a quality job

More about Direct Air Systems

For over 15 years, Direct Air Heating and Cooling LTD has provided Toronto with unsurpassed professionalism and personal courtesy on every call no matter the size or scope of the project.

We install top quality equipment by manufacturers such as Amana, Coleman, Trane, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu. Quality, integrity and reliability at the right price since 1995.
We want you to know that when you invite one of our Specialists into your home, we honor the trust you are placing in our expertise, the top quality products and equipment we use, and our reputation for integrity.

Our mission is to provide home comfort solutions that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through professional design, installation, service and use of environmentally friendly, energy efficient products.