NPC Building and Renovations Limited

Reviews for NPC Building and Renovations Limited

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Finished basement

By recommendation of a friend . Me and my wife found NPCrenovations to finish our basement and through understanding and dedication of Natanael our basement was completed in time and basically the entire project was cleaning every day after work because my wife and I were living in the house throughout the project, so I think it'll be contacting NPC renovations for future work. Thank you so much Nathanael and team.

Thank you James for your review we look forward to hear from you and your family.
NPC Renovations' team

Luis Olivera from Mississauga
Luis Olivera from Mississauga

Basement Renovation

It is hard now a days to find a liable company. When this guys came to my home I was very concerned about the execution and the quality of the job to be done. Today I feel free to recommend this comapny and I'm extremely pleased with their performance. They were always on time, very organized, the room was always clean and tidy after every journey. The quality of the job was over the price, and they also give you guaranty which is very important . The experience is noticed from the first day of the negotiation, Natanael the manager have a good know how and a lot of experience in this kind of renovation. So, if you are thinking in make a renovation this will be the company that I will recommend you. for sure, even for my future projects.

Thank you Luis for your review and we hope you're enjoying for new family room.
All the best:
Natanael

Claudia from Mississauga
Claudia from Mississauga

Couldn't be Happier!! 2 thumbs up

I contacted NPC Renovations to have my basement completed and I cannot say enough about the quality of their work. it was excellent/flawless. Their attention to detail is remarkable and will definitely be using them again for future upgrades in my home!
Natanael thank you so much ...my husband and I are extremely grateful for all you did!

Thank you Claudia for all your positive comments about the job done by our company in your basement. I'm sure it will be a pleasure to work with you in a future!

Ecofit Systems Inc.  from Mississauga
Ecofit Systems Inc. from Mississauga

numerous projects

I own Ecofit Systems Inc. which a spray from insulation contractor in the GTA, we have done many jobs with NPC Renovations and find them a pleasure to work with. I would recommend them to clients as a great option for home renovations big or small

Thanks Alex is a great pleasure to work with you too.

More about NPC Building and Renovations Limited

Office: (289) 670 2494 Cell: (647) 407 2602

NPC Building and Renovations Limited is a fully licensed Renovation Company. Meeting the needs of clients is our goal. We are pleased to provide personalized service, custom designs and work one-on-one with all our clients to ensure that the final product is just as they envisioned. Our professional workers will work diligently to ensure the quality of our work.

Bathroom Renovation, General Contractors, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Design/Build, Basement Renovation, and Home Additions
All
Our services goals go from framing, drywall, electrical & plumbing (subcontracted via licensed trades-persons), carpentry, basement finishing, tiling,flooring, kitchen, bathroom, decking, fence, garage, open concepts and demolitions, sun decks and exterior building.
Complete Home Renovation
2004
cheque
Cheque/Cash
Ontario Business License Number
NPC Renovations provides two years of warranty in all its completed renovation's projects