Westside Pest Control Ltd

Reviews for Westside Pest Control Ltd

Debbie from Vancouver
Debbie from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

rodent control in our home

Thanks so much to Chris and Westside Pest Control for a thorough and professional management of our rodent problem. We appreciate the attention to detail on the first visit, checking every area of the house and plugging up holes, installing mesh, setting traps and more. We were also pleased to receive a follow-up visit. This company has excellent customer service and effective results. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the great feedback Debbie!

Monet's Chemist from Vancouver
Monet's Chemist from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Evicting rodents from our house

Serious, high-quality, on-time, on-budget, effective service. The best we have seen. Spent considerable time identifying and fixing entry points with strong wire mesh, including excavating part of garden against house. No poison! Very impressed, would use them again.

It was great to work with you guys. Thanks for the review!

Warren in New Westminster
Warren in New Westminster
15 reviews Vancouver, BC

Preventative Measures

We live in an area that has a lot of squirrel and raccoon activity. Westside came by twice to look at some potential problem spots in the house for animals getting in and causing damage. They blocked several openings, provided spike strips for our new roof, and laid down some traps in the event anything had already gotten in. Luckily that was not the case but I was extremely happy with the service provided and would happily recommend them in the future.

Your house was a challenge but I think we got it! Thanks Warren!

Austin from Vancouver
Austin from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pest Control

Chris from Westside Pest Control was very friendly and efficient and greatly helped assuage our fears when we discovered our walls were infested with rats. He was prompt with his follow up visit once we heard the traps go off and within 4 days he caught most of them and was very knowledgable about all of our questions.

Austin,
Thank-you kindly for the positive feedback!

Kari J from North Vancouver
Kari J from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Ant control

We've used Westside Pest Control 3 times over the past 3.5 years and Mike and his team have been nothing short of spectacular. We purchased a house in 2009 which had an outrageous carpenter ant problem. Our neighbours recommended Westside and Mike came out and gave us a quote. (Before calling Mike I had gotten quotes from a few other companies which were a lot pricier with not as solid a guarantee, and who didn't use green products.)

After our initial meeting we actually had to have Mike back (which he did for free under his guarantee) once, maybe twice because it was such an established colony. He was always super nice about it and managed to eliminate the problem for us (which was keeping me up at night.)

We just recently had Mike's team back (they were able to come the same day I called, WOW!) to deal with pavement ants which had overtaken the garden, driveway, deck as well as infiltrated the basement. They did a thorough job and we haven't had any issues since. We've also recommended him to our next-door neighbours who had a wasp problem last summer and they were very happy. It also really helps that they use environmentally responsible products and that their prices are fair.

Kari & Mike,
We were happy to help you with the carpenter ants, no matter how challenging. You were great customers to deal with - makes our job easy. Thanks!

Alycia from Vancouver
Alycia from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Wasp Removal

I noticed a number of wasps in our back yardl. After researching wasp removal online, I decided it was not worth risking being attacked by angry wasps, so instead I called Westside. They were incredibly professional and helpful over the phone, and sent someone out the next day. The gentleman who came out to help (didn't catch his name, but he was a handsome young man) was incredibly helpful. He took the time to explain that what he found, and a bit about the particular wasps we had. He removed the nests, and sprayed the area, so the wasps would not return. He also was not bothered by spending a little extra time with me to answer all of my questions. Everyone I dealt with at Westside made me feel like a truly valued customer. I was blown away by the level of service, and although I am not wishing for any critters or creepy crawlies to return, I am 100% confident in knowing that I have someone reliable to turn to.

Diana from Coquitlam
Diana from Coquitlam
10 reviews Coquitlam, BC

pest conrol

we had an unidentified insect eating away at our home, and westside pest control was the only company that said "yes, i'll come today." they identified the bug (powder post beetle) and used green products to exterminate, guaranteed 6 months of no post beetle and sprayed the rest of the house just in case. we really appreciated their availability and professionalism and effectiveness. no bugs since!

SERAFINNA in Vancouver
SERAFINNA in Vancouver
14 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Pest control

There was this cute little mouse in my offie which turned into several mice... which turned into chewed paper and droppings everywhere! After searching around, we discovered this company and Mike can to investigate. He found he location of the mice and my problem was solved within a week. I would recommend him.

More about Westside Pest Control Ltd

Westside Pest Control takes genuine pride in providing effective solutions for all your commercial and residential pest problems including wasps, ants, rodents, birds, wildlife and a variety of other pests.

All of our technicians are certified, thoroughly trained and extremely professional. Westside Pest Control Ltd guarantees to get rid of your pest problem and put your mind at ease as quickly as possible. We specialize in Bird Control, Carpenter Ant Control and Rodent Removal.

Westside Pest Control's service areas include Surrey, White Rock, Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, UBC and Vancouver. Call us today!

Services: ***Insects: Wasp control, hornet control, carpenter ant control, pavement ant control, moisture ant control, termite control, spider control, silverfish control, cockroach control

***Rodents: Rat control, mouse control, squirrel control

***Birds: pigeon control, sparrow control, seagull control, other bird control

***Wildlife: Raccoon control, skunk control, squirrel control

***Clean-ups: Attic clean-up, crawlspace clean-up, garage clean-up