Manos Handy Man Home Services

Reviews for Manos Handy Man Home Services

Derdeko in East York
Derdeko in East York

Exchange older pumbling system

Begginig of Spring is the renovation time, I was with troubles at my home because I haved a old whater pipes. Manos Handyman exchange the older pumbling system at my house. Very polite, professioals

thanks for you review

Anil in Toronto
Anil in Toronto

Island Range Hood installation on cathedral ceiling with flat roof

Had a tough time finding a contractor to install a range hood in our renovated kitchen. The combination of sloped ceiling and flat roof made many contractors back out. Almost 7 contractors agreed to install it over the phone. But when they came and saw the site, they backed out.. which includes a contractor of Home depot ( Paid about $99 for giving an estimate which home depot refunded as the contractor was not ready to do the vent in the roof).
The problems were different with contractors
1. Can install Island range hood but will not do the vent through the ceiling
2. Can make hole and vent in the ceiling but will not install range hood
3. Can install range hood but will not do drywall for the bulk head
4. Can install range hood but will not hook up electrical connection

After about 2 months of searching for a contractor I decided to advertise on Trusted pros. Manos replied to my advertisement and was ready to do the complete installation of the range hood. He gave me a decent quote.

Completed an excellent job in 2 days

thanks apreciate you review

Fence and gate installation

Manos and his team took longer than originally discussed to start the work, however he did provide updates along the way. Once on site, his team completed the three day fence and gate installation project in two days and the work was completed exactly as designed and discussed. He was always available to communicate by email or phone. The rate for the work was very reasonable. The only other issue is that garbage was not removed from the site. I would use Manos again for another project.

Thanks for the review apreciate

Arun in Toronto
Arun in Toronto

Demolition and excavation

Manos was quick in corresponding to my inquires by calls, texts and emails. He broke down the cost detail for full disclosure. Any unexpected cost was discussed before proceeding. Jack hammer, saws, shovels and a wheel barrow since it was a narrow path from the back yard to driveway. It took some serious man power. Him and his team worked hard to complete the demolition phase of the project in a timely manner. I appreciate how hard these guys work outdoors and now we decided to commence a cedar fencing project with them.

Manos also moved our fridge delivery inside for us as a courtesy too! Great appreciation.

Thanks for your review appreciate that

Patrick McDonald from Old Toronto
Patrick McDonald from Old Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Replacement of Back Deck

Our deck was crumbling and had become dangerous. Manos demolished it, replaced it as per my specifications, and removed all debris from the property. The work appears sound and well-built. He kept within budget and his price was competitive. I would use him again and recommend him to others without reservation.

Thanks

Fence Repair/Shed tear down and rebuild / retaining wall repair

Manos and Rodrigo did an exceptional job. Arrived on time and completed everything beyond my expectations. I will be definitely be using Manos again for renovation projects in the near future and will recommend him to others.

thanks for the review appreciate

Kimberley in Toronto
Kimberley in Toronto

Privacy Fence

I needed a 7' x 52' full privacy fence installed quickly. Wasn't an easy job as we have large trees and many deep roots in the area that fence was going. Crew came - were great to deal with - got the fence up in 3 days - LOOKS AMAZING. I would definitely recommend him; and will definitely be calling him for additional work needed at my home. (I was also impressed that there was no standing around - they are definitely hard workers!!) Thanks guys!!

Thanks for you review appreciate

vijay in Toronto
vijay in Toronto

amazing deck!

Manos and his team did an amazing job building our deck. We had a concrete deck that was over 50 years old. He demolished our existing deck, and built a superb wooden deck in under 3 days.
His team are fast, efficient, honest, and provide a high quality service. Price was transparent based on size and there was no hassle whatsoever. We are thrilled with our deck and highly recommend him. We now eat dinner daily outside. We have already contracted him to complete several other projects. He's hard to book but we are glad we waited for him to be free.

Very appreciaate you review thanks

JimmyG in
JimmyG in

New Fence

After doing some research and getting quotes, I decided to go with Manos and I'm so happy I did. You know when you have in your mind how you expect something to look, but the end result doesn't always turn out that way? Manos did the job exactly as specified and in half the time he originally stated! There was even some tricky work on the side that involved putting up lattice on an already existing fence and, again, exactly as specified. I have many other future landscaping projects that will go straight to Manos. He's my guy now!

thanks

Shae from Toronto
Shae from Toronto

Complete Backyard Renovation

Manny oversaw the complete renovation of our backyard, replacing an ugly concrete mess with a lush and beautiful lawn suitable for our young son to play in, including installing a new fence and retaining wall. As always, the work was done quickly and at a reasonable price. We will continue to recommend Manny to all of our friends.

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?