Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Reviews for Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

kim.harris@ncr.com in Duluth
K. H.

Flooded office area

We came in to a flooded front office approximately ankle height in water where equipment and parts were kept. We called desperately looking for help and a vendor of our recommended PuroClean. They arrived quickly and in what looks like a flurry to the amateur eye had moved all risky items out and took anything that touched water and put industrial size fans on them and all around the room and immediate area outside the room. They ensured the entire area was clean BEFORE even considering pulling out the equipment and kept in touch along the way. I asked for quotes and received impeccable details that help us make decisions to finalize our position. I'd summarize this company as professional, efficient and very effective to mitigate damage and risk. I'd use them again in a heartbeat

Hello K.H. We were glad to be of service and to be able to get things back to working order for you as quickly as possible. Regards, Mike

Karen H.
Karen H.

My basement flooded due to a frozen hot water pipe. PuroClean provided the emergency services as well as the repairs to the floors and walls.

I was very pleased with the service I received from PuroClean. They responded very quickly to my call and completed the emergency work and rebuild of the basement in a timely manner. All of the representatives of PuroClean that I dealt with including Mike Perry, Kristofer Rusk, Angelo and his crew and Jimmy were courteous, compassionate and punctual, as well as respectful of my time and privacy. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

It was a pleasure working with you Karen! We're glad that we could be of service. All the best, Mike

Zeeshan Pandjou  from Toronto
Zeeshan Pandjou from Toronto

Water damage from frozen pipes

The owner Dino, and his PuroClean team did an excellent job with the emergency repair and tear out. Dino was very organized, experienced and reliable. He made sure everything was done with care and quality. We are very happy that we used Dino and his team. They exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for the kind words Zeeshan. It was my pleasure to be of service to you. Dino

Maree and Gary from Whitby
Maree and Gary from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Flooded Basment

A big thank you to Sean Stuart for his help during two very stressful floods in April. His depth of knowledge, calm demeanour, excellent service level and attention to us was what helped get through it all. The range of services and healthy products for mould prevention were unexpected and appreciated. Thank you Sean!

Arwen from Toronto
Arwen from Toronto

Clean up, sanitization, removal of damaged goods.

I had a backup in my basement, and there was about 1.5" of water. I called PuroClean, and Mike Perry came to have a look. He said I probably had an insurance claim, and walked me through it (I have no idea how to do any of that kind of thing) calmly, and without condescension. He and his crew showed up when they said they would, with fantastic communication from Mike throughout. It was a very distressing, and stressful time, made so much easier by Mike and his crew. They did a wonderful and thorough job of cleaning up the mess (they had to remove drywall as well as an old kitchen). They got rid of some asbestos tiles safely, and had everything carted away neatly when they said they would. Two months later, when I had another backup, Mike recommended a great plumber; and his associate Brad came out the very next day to clean up the mess anew. I found him to be similar to Mike, with a straightforward, polite, and respectful manner. I HIGHLY recommend Mike Perry and PuroClean. HIGHLY.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Wet basement floor & carpet

With the recent warm spell, water seeped into our finished basement, leaving our carpet and under pad wet. Contacted Luc from PuroClean. They arrived the same day and installed fans and a dehumidifier. 3 days later, the job was done. I found them punctual, friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend them to others.

Jim Barkley from Ajax
Jim Barkley from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Mold removal Ajax

Thank you to the PuroClean Durham office for their honest assessment of my mold problem. I had called two other mold removal companies and received wildly different estimates. I did not know what to do. When I called PuroClean, Sean visited my house and explained the process of mold growth and the steps needed to remove it. He took the time to explain his quote and helped me understand the options available. I comfortably scheduled the mold removal with PuroClean right away. I have already recommended PuroClean to a friend who has a similar mold problem.

Robert Wise from Toronto
Robert Wise from Toronto

basement water damage repair

They were great. Their services were recommended by our insurance company. They went out of their way to ensure the work was done fast and with care and special attention to all the small details.

Hello Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we will pass your comments on to the team.
Sincerely,
Mike Perry
PuroClean Toronto North

More about Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

PuroClean Canada is a leader in providing complete services in mold detection & removal. Our expertise in property damage emergencies, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property loss.

Our understanding and compassion during the recovery process has earned PuroClean the reputation of being known as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™" and a provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners throughout Canada and the United States. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration and Mold Detection & Removal
1. Water Damager Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of water damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: Flooded Basements, Sump pump failure, Sewer backup, Cracks in the foundation leading to seepage and many more incidents where water has damaged your home or property. 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. Our main goal is to meet the needs of the customer and ensure that their mind is at ease throughout the entire process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. PuroClean is determined in their processes to prevent replacement costs that reduce overall expenditures, saving the property owner money wherever possible. 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this multifaceted process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Whether your property has been affected by Attic Mould, Mould in the Kitchen, Basement Mould or any other kind of mould in your home or property the Paramedics of Property Damage are your trusted restoration specialists. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: Blood and Bodily fluid cleanup, Suicide and Homicide Cleanup, Accidental Death Clean up, Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services and Hoarding Cleanup Services.
2010