Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Reviews for Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water damage

I'm very grateful to Calvin for his assistance when our toilet leaked, damaging our ceiling. He took the time to patiently explain the options and the process in detail. Would definitely contact again with any future issues!

I'm happy I was able to help.
Please don't hesitate to reach out for any future issues that may arise.

Thank you Calvin!

Calvin was fantastic at helping me understand what needed to be repaired, how to prevent moisture from returning to the corner of my basement, and what to prioritize. I appreciated his expert opinion and would definitely use his services again!

Thank you for the review, it was my pleasure to help you out.
All the best,

Water damage fix

Calvin responded my request within 5min and explained everything to me in details. Very satisfied with their service. Highly recommended. I will definitely reach out to them if I need other services in the future.

Thank you for the review, it was my pleasure to help you out.
All the best,

michael in Toronto
michael in Toronto

Mold Remediation and Restoration Well Done

We had serious mold and water damage from a slow leaking pipe in our basement. We contacted Mike at Puroclean to assess the damage. We were impressed with his knowledge and quick response. All members of his team and the service providers he brought in were very professional, well organized and efficient. I would highly recommend Mike for any mold remediation and contracting work.

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments Michael. It was a pleasure woking with you!

At your service,

T. Townsend
T. Townsend

Massive Housefire Clean-uP

I was responsible for arranging the clean-up of a residence where there was a massive housefire. Virtually all the contents were destroyed from fire and water.

PuroClean did an outstanding job cleaning out the property promptly.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you Trevor.
PUROCLEAN TEAM

Cris A in Markham
Cris A in Markham

Water damage clean up and repair

The assessment of the damage, clean up and repair of the affected areas were done promptly and professionally. Dino and his crew were very pleasant to deal with, professional and on time. Very satisfied with the service and quality of work at a reasonable cost.

Thanks Cris for your comments. It was our pleasure to have been of service to you.

Stay well,
Dino

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roofing and drywalling

We've worked with a number of trades before, but the team that PuroClean sent to fix our roofing and drywall after a rainstorm were absolutely the best! Here's why: They provided a clear, concise in-depth assessment of issues and communicated all possible scenarios and potential associated costs. They arrived on time and executed the work perfectly, cleaning up after themselves so that it seemed they were never there - just that I had a brand new exceptionally well installed roof and new drywalling. They treated my property and my home as if it was their own and were so very respectful of my possessions and my needs. Truly a world class company and I am so grateful I found them.

It's our pleasure to have been our service to you.
The PuroClean Team

DaveB
DaveB

Complete Fire Restoration

Our tenant had a kitchen fire in our condo rental unit. The kitchen was half destroyed and the entire apartment had smoke damage.
Dino and his team did a tremendous job restoring the place to the highest quality standards.

I had a lack of proper insurance and was living in Australia (on a 14-16 hour time difference) which made for a complicated and stressful situation.
Dino was a lifesaver!!
Not only was the work high quality, he took the time to explain everything in great detail, investigate alternatives, help me make decisions, price things fairly, and get just about every small job finished until the place was like new. The communication across the world was excellent and I can only say positive things about Puroclean!

Thank you Dave for the review. You've been great to deal with half way across the globe! The unit does look great, and it was our pleasure to be of service to you!

The PuroClean Team.

Michael.loschiavo
Michael.loschiavo

Ceiling leak

PuroClean was excellent!! They showed up right away and discovered what the problem was quickly. Their expertise and professionalism really helped me through an experience that was extremely stressful. I would definitely use them again!!

Glad we were able to help get things back to normal! It was a pleasure to work with you.
PuroClean

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent service

Puro clean goes above and beyond the distance to make sure their clients are thoroughly satisfied. Thank you puro clean for taking good care of us. Highly recommend this company.

It was a pleasure to be of service!
PuroClean

More about Puro Clean Of Greater Toronto Area

PuroClean Canada is a leader in providing complete services in mold detection & removal. Our expertise in property damage emergencies, helps families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property loss.

Our understanding and compassion during the recovery process has earned PuroClean the reputation of being known as “The Paramedics of Property Damage™" and a provider of choice for insurance professionals and property owners throughout Canada and the United States. We pledge to do whatever it takes to respond, restore and rescue properties in all of the communities we serve.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration and Mold Detection & Removal
1. Water Damager Restoration: Our trained professionals identify the full extent of water damage, both obvious and unseen, by using moisture sensors and detectors. This ensures that a thorough remediation and cleanup within the damaged property is always completed, no matter the size of the water emergency project. Some examples of the water damage services handled by PuroClean are: Flooded Basements, Sump pump failure, Sewer backup, Cracks in the foundation leading to seepage and many more incidents where water has damaged your home or property. 2. Fire Damage Restoration: As property owners, we understand how devastating a fire can be, which is why we take the time to walk each owner through every step of the restoration process. Our main goal is to meet the needs of the customer and ensure that their mind is at ease throughout the entire process. We determine the full extent of the fire damage, including the impact of smoke, heat and residues from fire and smoke. It is essential that we provide open communication with the property owner, ensuring that they are fully aware of what will be taking place in their home following this unexpected loss. PuroClean is determined in their processes to prevent replacement costs that reduce overall expenditures, saving the property owner money wherever possible. 3. Mould Inspection and Mitigation: When it comes to a property that has been affected by Mould we use environmentally friendly cleaning agents, a botanical spray and a hydroxyl to ensure that the infected area has been completely sanitized and cleansed. Through this multifaceted process, mould spores are captured and killed, leaving behind a clean area and fresh scent. Whether your property has been affected by Attic Mould, Mould in the Kitchen, Basement Mould or any other kind of mould in your home or property the Paramedics of Property Damage are your trusted restoration specialists. 4. Biohazard & Trauma Cleanup: In your time of need, let our professional technicians take care of you and your family, providing you peace of mind. Our services will be professionally completed and your space and belongings handled with care. We offer the following Biohazard clean ups: Blood and Bodily fluid cleanup, Suicide and Homicide Cleanup, Accidental Death Clean up, Sewage Cleanup and Sanitation Services, Rodent and Bird Feces Cleanup Services and Hoarding Cleanup Services.
2010