Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

kristenwallace24
kristenwallace24

Tree Removal and Replacting

I am so happy with the work Dion and his crew at Hudson tree service did for me. I had an 84 inch Norway Maple and a 36 inch Norway maple to come down and 2 baby Red Maples replanted in another location in my yard. Dion and his crew showed up when they said they would and gave me a very fair and competitive price. You can tell they are advanced climbers. They did a great job of the tree removal and I was kept informed at every step in the process. They also picked out the finest Red Maples in the nursery for me for my replacement trees and everything was done professionally and left neat and tidy as if they were never there. True professionalism at it's best. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dion and his crew to anyone looking to have tree removal and replacting done. You will not be disappointed.

thank you for your business and gracious words

Helena in Toronto
Helena in Toronto

Ash tree removal. Great job.

Everything from start to finish was such a great and positive experience. Dion is helpful and friendly, easy to talk to. Job was done professionally. All the debris was cleaned. Price was reasonable. I would highly recommend Dion and his crew to anybody who needs any kind of tree service.

It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your tree Helena, thank you for your comments.

Ashley McNabb
Ashley McNabb

Prompt Professional Company

Dion and his team were the most prompt company of all the ones we contacted and when on site were very professional with my family and my neighbours as he was removing a tree that sat on our property line. I would highly recommend Dion and his team and would definitely use them again.

thank you ashley for the confidence and kind words

28Duffs in Cambridge
28Duffs in Cambridge
2 reviews Burlington, ON

TREE REMOVAL

The before and after says it all.

we couldn't be happier with the service and the end result !!
I would have absolutely no problem recommending these guys to anyone

Dion is the consummate professional

Brenda  in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Excellent work

Hudson Tree Services took down 3 mature Norway Spruce on our property that were dead. They arrived on time, were very professional and did an excellent job. We highly recommend this company!

koughtred
koughtred

Trimming hedges and cutting large limbs off silver maple tree

Dion and Alex arrived right on time. Set up an efficient and safe work flow. Went about their business with no fuss and no mess, with big smiles on their faces. Very capable tree climbing and limb cutting. Cleared debris and were an absolute joy to work with.

Thank you for those amazing kind words. it was an absolute pleasure to bring light to a beautiful backyard setting.

Pamela & Jason
Pamela & Jason

Tree Pruning

We had a maple tree on the front of our property cut back - a big job that had to be done over a major street with a lot of traffic. Dion and his 'A' team took every precaution, secured the area for pedestrians and cyclists and did a wonderful job cutting back a tree that had grown out of control. We are thrilled with the results and recommend their services.
- Pam & Jason

it was so nice to finally meet you both and give us the chance to brighten your day?

lesley in North york
lesley in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Removing falling limb and trimming trees

The team was terrific! The quote was the most competitive one I received, they were responsive, safe, cleared all the debrise and very pleasant to deal with. They also guided me on what needed to be done immediatley Vs what could wait too. Apprieate their expertise and advise.

Thank you so much Lesley, we are grateful for your hospitality and kind words.

Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Responsive, quick and safe

My large mature tree split in half after an ice storm and I called Dion immediately as he had trimmed my tree in the past. He responded very quickly and the branch was safely removed within a day. Although the branch sprawled across a large portion of my property including fences, detached garages, and smaller trees... all we're safe and untouched once the work was complete.

The rest of the tree needed to be cut down and Dion was able to get approval from the City to do so the same day and the rest of the tree was leveled the next day.

Thank you.

thank you so much Daniel. it has been a pleasure working with you as well. please feel free to reach out for any other assistance
Dion
Hudson tree services inc

Karina R in Toronto
Karina R in Toronto

Hudson Saved the Day! Highly Recommended!

Hudson Tree Services truly saved the day for us when a windstorm knocked over a giant Maple tree onto our home. The tree nearly covered the entire backyard. It was a scary moment (and a complete mess) and needed cleanup pronto. The entire tree needed to go. After we made the call, he was here within a few hours, provided a quote and was at our home with his crew first thing the next morning. His prompt attention to our situation was appreciated and he's always been a pleasure to work with. We recommended Hudson to our neighbour who also needed help clearing trees that had fallen. Simply the best. Dion is always incredibly quick to respond and does great work for a great price. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, I'm glad I could help

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a Burlington, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from Plant Health Care, Tree and shrub removal and maintenance as well as firewood. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor trees means that we know the needs of various tree and shrub species.