Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Paving Contractors
Toronto Toronto ON M1G 2A9
Paving Contractors
Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

ChowD
ChowD
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Responsive, Fair Pricing & Great work!

Mike Dafovski was responsive from Day 1 as I have shown interest in getting our driveway sealed before winter. He was able to schedule us in the following week (while I was away on business).

I came back from my business trip and the driveway looks fantastic.

I will be using Seal of Approval moving forward for sealing my driveway.
I'll contact Mike again in 2-3 years time.

Shirley P.
Shirley P.

Driveway Sealing

Mike certainly earned our “SEAL OF APPROVAL” when he filled cracks and sealed our double driveway recently. We were impressed by his great communication, great pricing and above all great work! Thank you Mike.

Hey Shirley, thank you for the review and thank you for being a great customer! Through the whole process you were kind. Thank you again!

Dave F.
Dave F.

Driveway sealing

Mike responded to request for quote quickly. He clearly explained what he includes in his basic service which included everything to complete the job. He arrived on day promised and completed the work to our satisfaction. It is 3 months later and it looks great, a hard smooth surface with no additional asphalt degradation. I intend to call him back in 2-3 years for recoating as recommended.

AKHAN
AKHAN

Beautiful Driveway

Had my driveway sealed by Mike at Seal of Approval last week and not only did he do a phenomenal job on the driveway, but also did an impeccable patch job, on a partial part on the bottom our driveway, that had deteriorated. Highly, recommend Mike for his excellent, efficient workmanship, expert advice, great communication skills and reasonable prices. Thanks Mike.

Thank you for the review Akhan, and also a bit thank you for referring me to your neighbour. It was a pleasure chatting with you as well.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Sealing

Great quality workmanship... quick response... work completed on date and time promised...

Mike took the time explain the product he was using, the preparation work he would do, drying and curing time etc.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Jim, thank you! I'm glad we were able to make the process as easy and understanding as possible. Lit was a pleasure to do business for you.

Ranji
Ranji
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway sealing

Seal of approval is the company you want to seal your driveway. Mike did an amazing job, he sent me updates on his time of arrival . He cleaned the weeds and brushed away some stains on the driveway. After he finished sealing the driveway, he sent me some information of what to expect and how to take care of the driveway. Mike was very friendly and professional. Thanks for a job well done.

Ranji, you were amazing to deal with. I'm happy you are satisfied with the results. Thank you!

J Lee in Markham
J Lee in Markham

Driveway Asphalt Sealing

Seal of Approval is the company you want to hire! Communication through text messages was convenient and answered many of our questions. Regular updates (i.e. arrival time) was also a welcome. The quality of work was exceptional, from brushing the driveway, blowing debris away to taping off the area to be sealed and the coverage of sealant. I definitely would use Seal of Approval again!

Joe you are an A-1 customer! Thank you for being prepared before I arrived, and for your kindness. I appreciate you.

Mike
Seal of Approval Property Services.

Driveway sealing

Prompt and clear communication and pricing. Very clean work. I wish all our home maintainance jobs were this effort less. Thanks Mike, it was a pleasure working with you .

I like to treat my customers the same way I'd like a professional (in their business) to treat me. I'm glad you had a favourable experience and thanks for the business!

Connie Thomson in Whitby
Connie Thomson in Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Resealed

We are selling our house and we needed someone to come asap to make our driveway look presentable to potential buyers. We couldn't afford to have a whole new driveway put in. I called Seal of Approval just after 8:00 am this morning. Our driveway was a mess. Mike came out around 11:00 am and said he would edge our driveway, clean all the weeds out of the cracks and out of our front patio and then seal the driveway. I wanted it patched but Mike said it would look awful. You would see all the patched spots. I trusted him to just clean and spray and all we can say, is "WOW"! You wouldn't believe what a fantastic job Mike did. Thank you so much for not only your speedy response but also for giving our house curb appeal. We would highly recommend you to anyone.

I'm glad to help and give the right advice instead of up-selling when it is not needed. Wishing you the best of luck after the House is put up for sale!

cha_sta
cha_sta
1 review Oshawa, ON

TOP NOTCH DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK

Sent a message for a quote in the morning, by 5:00 the same day my driveway and laneway were finished. They called and advised of approximate cost, cleaned the driveway including the weeds etc , no overspray anywhere and looks awesome. Best part was the professionalism and easy going personality of Mike . He later sent a form explaining care etc . Highly recommend and will not hesitate to refer to all my friends and family !!

You were a pleasure to deal with Charlene. I'm thankful to have customers like you. It really does make my day.

More about Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

The most reliable and professional driveway sealing and maintenance company available. Please contact us in regards to any asphalt, concrete or interlock maintenance repairs.

NEW!

We now have added lawn aeration to our services. Please check out our website to see how the benefits of lawn aeration can help the health of your lawn.