Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Paving Contractors
Toronto Toronto ON M1G 2A9

Paving Contractors
Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

C in Richmond Hill
C in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Beautiful job

Mike almost immediately contacted me when I submitted to his site looking for a quote. In anticipation of our conversation, he'd already viewed the driveway (via Google maps, I assume) and was able to give a quote with an overview of the work he would do over the phone which included repairing a hole he'd noticed. He is quick to reply to texts as well. The driveway looks fantastic- it looks basically brand new! I was almost surprised to come home and see how good it looked.

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad you're happy. I always aim to make sure my customers are happy with my work.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway sealing

Mike did a wonderful job, very quick and efficient. His service was prompt and professional. I would highly recommend Seal of Approval Property Services !!

Nice to hear. I'm happy to work with kind, and appreciative customers.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Great Job - Highly Recommended

I reached out to Mike for a quote based on the reviews I read here. He was quick to respond and we set up a time to talk about the services I needed and to provide a quote. We set up a time and he came by and sealed my driveway. He did a great job explaining what I needed to do afterwards, and how often I should have my driveway sealed. I will definitely use him the next time I need my driveway sealed, and will recommend him to my friends and neighbours. Thanks Mike!

Thanks Jerry! You have a lovey home and I'm glad we sweetened it up with a fresh coat of sealer. I feel the curb side appeal is complete ;)

S and N in Whitby
S and N in Whitby

Driveway Repair and Sealing

Mike was referred to me. He contacted me right away and set up a time and date. Called me 30 min. in advance. Inspected driveway and made recommendations. Excellent work and very efficient. Great product! I highly recommend him.

I will always be honest in what I believe somebody needs for there driveway. I ONLY make suggestions if I feel it is necessary. Thank you for the review!

ChowD
ChowD
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Responsive, Fair Pricing & Great work!

Mike Dafovski was responsive from Day 1 as I have shown interest in getting our driveway sealed before winter. He was able to schedule us in the following week (while I was away on business).

I came back from my business trip and the driveway looks fantastic.

I will be using Seal of Approval moving forward for sealing my driveway.
I'll contact Mike again in 2-3 years time.

Very happy that you were satisfied with the work. I also appreciate you putting the trust in me to complete the job while you were away on business. See you in a couple years!

Dave F.
Dave F.

Driveway sealing

Mike responded to request for quote quickly. He clearly explained what he includes in his basic service which included everything to complete the job. He arrived on day promised and completed the work to our satisfaction. It is 3 months later and it looks great, a hard smooth surface with no additional asphalt degradation. I intend to call him back in 2-3 years for recoating as recommended.

Hi Dave, glad to hear the driveway looks great! I do my best to explain everything the customer will be getting with SOA services. I hope you're well and we will be in touch again for the recoating ;)

AKHAN
AKHAN

Beautiful Driveway

Had my driveway sealed by Mike at Seal of Approval last week and not only did he do a phenomenal job on the driveway, but also did an impeccable patch job, on a partial part on the bottom our driveway, that had deteriorated. Highly, recommend Mike for his excellent, efficient workmanship, expert advice, great communication skills and reasonable prices. Thanks Mike.

Thank you for the review Akhan, and also a bit thank you for referring me to your neighbour. It was a pleasure chatting with you as well.

Seal of Approval Property Services
Mike

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Sealing

Great quality workmanship... quick response... work completed on date and time promised...

Mike took the time explain the product he was using, the preparation work he would do, drying and curing time etc.

I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Jim, thank you! I'm glad we were able to make the process as easy and understanding as possible. Lit was a pleasure to do business for you.

Shirley P.
Shirley P.

Driveway Sealing

Mike certainly earned our “SEAL OF APPROVAL” when he filled cracks and sealed our double driveway recently. We were impressed by his great communication, great pricing and above all great work! Thank you Mike.

Hey Shirley, thank you for the review and thank you for being a great customer! Through the whole process you were kind. Thank you again!

Ranji
Ranji
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway sealing

Seal of approval is the company you want to seal your driveway. Mike did an amazing job, he sent me updates on his time of arrival . He cleaned the weeds and brushed away some stains on the driveway. After he finished sealing the driveway, he sent me some information of what to expect and how to take care of the driveway. Mike was very friendly and professional. Thanks for a job well done.

Ranji, you were amazing to deal with. I'm happy you are satisfied with the results. Thank you!

Mike
Seal of Approval Property Services

More about Seal of Approval Property Services (Driveway Sealing)

The most reliable and professional driveway sealing and maintenance company available. Please contact us in regards to any asphalt, concrete or interlock maintenance repairs.

NEW!

We now have added lawn aeration to our services. Please check out our website to see how the benefits of lawn aeration can help the health of your lawn.