Red Bins Disposal

Reviews for Red Bins Disposal

John F from Toronto
John F from Toronto

Waste Bin Rental

This was our first experience with Red Bins and it won't be our last! They were terrific to deal with on the phone, especially Bella. We had some special requests as the homeowner is a senior and they were very accommodating of her needs, especially as this was a fairly small job. We highly recommend Red Bins for waste disposal.

Thanks for the thumbs up John. Looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Yvette from West Hill
Yvette from West Hill

Garbage Removal

Do not use this company. They are unprofessional. They over charge and don't provide invoices. A service that should have cost me $200 max, cost $500. If you question their business ethics you will be given attitude and hung up on. They won't answer your calls or return your messages.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Hello Yvette. It was nice talking to you on the phone. I'm glad I was able to sort things out for you. Please call me anytime once you have revised your review as we discussed.

susan s.
susan s.

renos in my base ment

we rented last year 2 bins both 14 yard first time they didn't have 14 so they gave a 20 yard..... they only had 2 week invoice time so i was worried.....this year have to do other side of our basement order 20 yard....got everything thing in and now they have weekly invoice.....so i can budget better .... would really use them again...in the future....that was only the basement......:) and Bella was awesome....she remembered me from last year :)

Thanks Susan. We appreciate the positive response

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Bathroom

We are repeat customers to redbins as our first experience dealing with Anthony was fantastic. Very professional and prompt service. We have recently dealt with Rose as we are going through another renovation and she was exceptional giving us great insight and recommendations for our needs.

Thanks for the great review James. We appreciate the feedback

Don C. from Mississauga
Don C. from Mississauga

Bin rental

I was satisfied with the delivery and pickup (prompt) but not on the price and customer service. My estimate was only $175 cost of the bin + $95 disposal fee + taxes. I was told that there was no extra charge for Winston Churchill and Royal Windsor Dr. At the end, they included a $36 extra cost for my location and a total of $500+ and I NEVER RECEIVED an invoice. I am 100% sure that the weight I put in there was not 2 nor 3 metric tonnes. I only tore-down my basement washroom and a few drywall. I called them to voice out my complains but they never seemed to care about it. NEVER received my invoice that they promised. Definitely not using them again nor referring them.

John from Vaughan
John from Vaughan

Bathroom renovation

Redbin delivered the bin when it was scheduled and the staff were very courtous. Each time I call them they are very pleasent to deal with. They removed the bin and left no mess or damage to driveway.

AS from Toronto
AS from Toronto

disposal

Best service!!! Easy to book dates and staff was accommodating, helpful and pleasant to work with. Deliver and pick efficient and on time. Had to change pick date few times with absolutely no problem. Would recommend them to all and definitely call again

More about Red Bins Disposal

Hassle free Disposal Bin Rentals and Junk Removal in Toronto and GTA. RedBins provides fast, efficient service to residential and commercial customers. Our fleet consists of smaller trucks for tight spots as well as larger trucks that can deliver any size of bin from 04 yard to 40 yards.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in North York?