Jsn Appliances Repair

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Stove Repair

We hired JSN about a month ago to inspect our stove that was displaying an error code. Unfortunately, the error code was the replacement of the control board which tends to be the most expensive part of the stove. JSN laid out my options and provided me with the price to replace the control board. My wife and I were not in a position to buy a brand new stove as we didn't want to spend that kind of money at this time. We decided to proceed with the replacement of the control board. Ayman was a wonderful person to deal with. He was honest, respectful and willing to answer any questions I had. Stove works great and although we spent more money than we wanted to, it was better than buying a new stove which would have costed us $1100 at the minimum. Thank you for your services.

Service

Sam is very professional and honest. Also he is really knowledgeable, and what I liked the most is the follow up after the service
Great job

Stove repair

Our oven stopped working so I contacted JSN based on the Homestars recommendations. Sam diagnosed the problem,(a relay switch) and completed the repair on a second visit in a timely fashion.
He kept me informed of when to expect the part, the setting up of a repair appointment, and , on the appointment date, when he was due to arrive. Excellent communication!
He took the time to cover the hardwood floor in our kitchen to protect it.
He even texted me after the repair to inquire if the stove was working properly.
I am very happy with this service, and will utilize it if further appliance repairs are required in this household.

Jaime
Jaime

Maytag Dryer making screeching sound

JSN repair person called to confirm appt. He arrived on time, he explained what needed to be done, then was able to fix the dryer from making the screeching sound by replacing the pulley. He also vacuumed the lint surrounding the Dryer cylinder. He also followed up the next day to see if the dryer was performing well. His price was competitive with two other services that I had contacted. I would have given JSN a 5 but the Receptionist scheduling the service was not friendly. After I had provided all the info online on their web page, she asked me for the same info, and provided an initial appt not convenient for me and rescheduled me a week later , as in "take it or not". I was surprised when the repair person called two days later to state that he could come sooner.

Washer repair

This company came out promptly and fixed our front loading washer. I would recommend their service to others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

He showed up but that's all he did.

Based on our experience, we do not recommend JSN. After reading all the rave reviews on HomeStars, we contacted JSN to repair our dryer that wasn’t heating up. When the technician arrived, he asked no questions, so we explained that it failed to provide enough heat to actually dry clothes and it would just run for hours and hours if we didn’t interrupt it.

He checked the outside airflow which we had already done, then took front panel off and ran the dryer for 25 minutes. When we inquired how it was going, he said dryer was working. We were shocked because at this point, he had done nothing besides turn on the dryer and scroll through his phone for almost 30 minutes. We explained again that the dryer was ‘running’ but it was failing to heat enough to actually dry clothes - taking about 4 hours to dry a small load. So, he ran the dryer for another 15 minutes after which he offered to simply order and replace both thermostats. Apart from the screwdriver to remove the front panel, he had not used any tools and tested no parts. We were surprised he didn’t test anything to see if it was working or not. As for ordering the parts, he said he had no idea on cost or delivery time, telling us that he had ordered a part months ago and the customer was still waiting after 6 months for replacement. This did not leave us feeling optimistic.

His main concern was whether we’d be paying cash for the service call and for the subsequent repair call. He left with the promise to give us a quote for replacement thermostats. Two days later, he texted saying he wasn’t sure whether or not he could find the parts to order. We did a quick Google search and found at least 2 suppliers with inventory. We were baffled. It seems he wasn’t interested in doing the repair. It cost us $70 and the dryer still isn’t fixed.

Home Appliance Repair & Service

Repeat JSN customer; Sam and his company respond to your call or e-mail, are quick to schedule a service call, and show up within the time window they establish. JSN is a friendly and trustworthy appliance repair company. They even follow up to ensure the appliance is working several days after the repair.

BILL B.
BILL B.

Dishwasher repair

Outstanding service. Quick, clean & efficient. Very competitive price. Excellent follow up. Second time we used Jan.

Sue & Ken from Mississauga
Sue & Ken from Mississauga

Repair of Oven

I found JSN to be very knowledgeable, finding the problem - ordering and supplying the part to do the repair.
I found the owner to be very professional, respectful and very well organized. So nice to see a trade with a great attention to detail. We were kept informed by text along the way regarding availability and appointment date and time.
I hope we don't have to contact JSN too often but, they will be first on our list to contact for any further appliance problems.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.