Jsn Appliances Repair

Mississauga Mississauga ON L5N 1Z9

Jsn Appliances Repair

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Geoff Grant from Mississauga
Geoff Grant from Mississauga

Broken Dryer

Sam was there the next day when he said he was going to be. He had my dryer apart, fixed and cleaned and back together in under an hour and a half!!!! Fantastic service!!!

Dave from Mississsauga
Dave from Mississsauga

Dishwasher repair

Excellent communication and prompt service.
This is the 4th time using them and highly recommend their service.

Dishwasher repair

Sam was extremely helpful. He ordered the necessary part needed to repair my dishwasher and when he realized the part looked used he advised me immediately that he will not install it (which I appreciated). He returned the part and ordered a new one and ensured it was unused prior to install. He ran the dishwasher at full cycle to ensure no issues occurred. He keeps constant communication before, during and after the repair. He even contacts you if he is running late and when he is on his way. Will definitely conduct business with JSN for any appliance repairs I will need in the future. Excellent customer service, honest and great workmanship.

Punctual and effcient

Sam returned my calls. Arrrived punctually, had overshoes to protect my floors from outdoor shoes, repaired my washer.

Thank you.

Mark in Campbellton
Mark in Campbellton

E:24 Error on Bosch Dishwasher

Under normal circumstances, my wife and I would have procured a new dishwasher to avoid having another negative experience with repair services. However, we are so grateful to have found Sam. Professional, detailed and proud to represent his company. Without a doubt a fantastic find for me and Ill forever call Sam first if I encounter any further appliance issue.

Dishwasher Repair - Water Leak

My kitchenaid dishwasher was leaking few weeks ago and I did a google search for companies which are in the business of appliance repair. My dishwasher was over 14 years old and I wanted to get an estimate of how much it would cost to repair since it would make no sense to spend a lot of money fixing when a new dishwasher could be purchased for about $550 (not a kitchenaid brand). I took pictures and video showing the exact location of the water leak and some companies did not even want to provide an estimate for the repair. They just wanted to come for an inspection first which would incur an inspection fee. However, JSN Appliances Repair was one of the few which quickly diagnosed from the video and photo I provided and provided me with a competitive quote to replace the the water inlet valve. He brought the part the following week and replaced the faulty valve. Dishwasher is fixed and not leaking anymore...!! Happy to have come across JSN Appliances Repair. Thanks a lot Sam.

Clothes dryer repair

Found the company thru HomeStars. Sent a message to the company and they contacted me the same day. Made an appointment for the following day. Within 2 days my dryer was fixed.

Dryer repair.

Jsn responded quickly and was able to accomodate my work schedule. They came and fixed my dryer next day. They showed up on time and were friendly and knowledgeable. They even followed up a day later to make sure everything was still working. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for appliance repair. Would definitely use them again.

John S.
John S.

Oven baking element and board reset

Called Sam for my oven that wouldn't heat up. He responded to my call did basic troubleshooting over the phone until he suspected its the baking element. Sam was very polite, patient over the phone. He said he will order the part and advised me that it is on backorder because of the current situation. Sam called me 2 days after advised part is arrived and scheduled an appointment same day. Sam showed up on time did the job quickly, the oven board was acting weird and he was able to reset and save me the money to replace it. Sam was very quick, clean, friendly and yet professional. Will definitely recommend him and call him again if I need to

0 reviews Milton, ON

Old Dryer Fix

My over used dryer died suddenly and I was at a loss. Being a Massage Therapist I needed my sheets clean and ready. Once I called, the time was set and the repair was done. Clean tidy and professional service. It was just that easy. The replacement part was provided in new sealed packaging and before he left he made sure he explained not only what was done but how to maintain a long life for the work horse of a machine.
Keeping this company on my speed dial.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.