Jsn Appliances Repair

Mississauga Mississauga ON L5N 1Z9

Jsn Appliances Repair

Reviews for Jsn Appliances Repair

Oven Repair

Sam from JSN Appliances was fast, professional and I am very pleased with the work. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs home appliances fixed.

Ahmed Mansour
Ahmed Mansour

Dishwasher leakage repair

Sam came on time and fixed the issue. He had prepared a replacement part beforehand and it foxed the issue.

Washing machine repair

Sam at JSN Appliance Repair did a great job. Was prompt, found the leak with the washing machine and fixed it right away. Cost was reasonable. Great service!

Stove Top Burner Stayed On

My Electrolux stove top burner was not turning off. I googled Stove Repair and came across JSN Appliances Repair, I went with them as they had the Highest reviews and satisfied customers. Sam came to the house and fixed the problem and super honest man. Sams pricing was within my budget, I would highly recommend JSN to all my friends and family.
I will definitely use them again.

Thank you Sam!

Dryer repair

Alexander was very knowledgeable. Came on time and explained what was necessary to fix the dryer . He also followed up after few days

Dryer repair

My Samsung dryer was not heating up to dry our clothes.
I called JSN late in the afternoon and they had someone scheduled to repair it the next day.
Sam came the next evening and was ver efficient in repairing our dryer. He was very neat and tidy and cleaned our dryer very well. Thanks for a great job Sam.

george
george

Range repair

Our range went down , Sam came to diagnose problem , realized it needed a new control panel. The part was ordered and installed when it arrived. Highly recommend service. Weve used JSN for prior repairs on other appliances. We have keep calling JSN for our repair needs.

Fixed dryer

I needed my dryer to be fixed as it was making a loud squeaking sound. I had Sam come and have a look. He was very pleasant and precise with what needed to be fixed. The part he had to order. It was a pulley replacement which shouldve only taken a wee bit of time. Not to my knowledge did I know you should get your dryer cleaned every 1-2 years. (This is a fire hazard) Sam was not only replacing the part but he had to clean the entire cavity of the dryer which took him longer than usual. He did a fantastic job. After the repair sam followed up to know if everything was work well. I thought this was very professional and showed how he appreciated his customers. I would 100% recommend Sam for any repair.
Ps. Definitely coming back to clean it again.

Victoria in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto

Dishwasher inspection

I was pleased with the services provided by JSN Appliances Repair. On the same day of calling to take a look at a dishwasher leak, someone came by in the evening to do an inspection of the issue. While the dishwasher did not leak during his inspection, they checked in a week later to see if everything had been resolved and it had. This is my second time using the service and I would recommend JSN Appliances Repair to others.

Service repair

They are the best! Trustworthy and reliable. I always recommend them. Thank you, I appreciate you.

More about Jsn Appliances Repair

JSN Appliances Repair Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Our committment is to ensure all our customers to receive the friendliest & most knowledgeable service available in the market. We understand the trust our customer place in us to deliver the most valuable service on a most consistent basis. We will continue to earn our customers trust by providing the most reliable, courteous service in the industry. We guarantee best rates & professional service. All our technicians are fully licenced & certified. We are specialized in front load washers, top load washers, laundry centers (Combo washer & dryer), dish washers, electric & gas dryers, electric & gas ranges, electric & gas cooktops, warming drawers, fridges, freezers.